Reply Creative Crossroads
Bru-art (open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:17 pm
I'm starting an art thread but instead of just regular pencil drawing I have challenged myself to a new art style of mine 3nodding I do this art through photoshop from scratch using nothing but brushes that are available to me 3nodding I am now going to sell art to everyone of their avis ^^

Ok, now you're probably wanting to see what this stuff looks like now don't you? :3 well I haven't been doing this for long but hey its new isn't it? ^^

User Image
This was my first work of art trying this style ^^

User Image
User Image
This was my shot at Kylas avi and is still under construction :3

User Image
User Image
I'll even do those avis you make for RPs that you don't care to spend the gold on to make :3

cost for art: 1k (pay after I give you the art)

Ok now if you haven't left already let me explain. This art is done during school so I can't work on it very much til I get a flash drive that can physicly be put in the schools computers so forgive me if it takes a while. I won't charge you before the art is made because thats just assholeish >.O

Repairs: Ok if you get your art and are not completely satisfied with it i'll do some adjustments for free! I'll tell you before the adjustments are made if I will charge you for it and depending what it is i'll just charge like 100 gold on average.

Ok now you are probably confused so let me clarify

Minor adjustments like adding a few more extra hair strands or nudging something slightly to the side, or making some colors thicker of lighter won't cost you anything

Major adjustments like replacing body parts or redoing something completely will cost you 100 gold depending what it is. but if it is a minor adjustment and I redo it by my own free will I won't charge you for it, agains, thats assholeish >.O

Background: ok gradients are free because they are freakishly easy, just tell me two colors and its cool. other backgrounds like scenerys may cost you like 50 gold or so, nothing expensive. I'll give a scenic background 10 gold if you give it to me to put in but there may be resizing issues.

Ok, I think thats all I have to tell so lets see how this goes ^^ other deals may be given out later the better I get :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Waiting List

Red Glacier

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 pm
How Do I sign up?

Avi:

gradient background colors :
-or-
background picture wanting to be put in:

Background stamp (optional):  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:34 am
OoooOooh! I like that pic of V.V. The way you did the WTF hat is really cool  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:08 pm
Kyla_Ewens
OoooOooh! I like that pic of V.V. The way you did the WTF hat is really cool
Thank you Kyla ^^ I even made that WTF hat so I could copy that exact same hat design ^^ so anyone with a WTF hat can get that exact same one ^^  
Creative Crossroads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games