Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:18 am
TEEPEE SKHFKHFKDHKDHFDK ! 8D

Welcome to the home of Random Artist !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ventus's Stats

Strength: 18%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 17%
Intelligence: 18%
Luck: 21%
Stamina: 22%
User Image

???'s Stats 8D

Strength: 5%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 4%

The Teepee

User Image

They all live by the river!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 am

Table of Contents

o1. Teepee Post
o2. Navigation
o3. Rules
o4. Event/Roleplaying Log
o5. Scrapbook
o6. About Ventus
o7. About ???
08. Relationships

| Teepee Post | Navigation | Rules | Event/Roleplaying Log | Scrapbook | Soquili | Relationships | Reserved |

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:03 am

Rules:

• Please dont post until you've obtained permission.
    Technically, this rule shouldn't even need to be stated. :< I TRUST YOU GUYZ WONT POST biggrin !!

• Copying is a crime. Everything here is copyrighted to either myself or the official artist. Please dont take anything. You're talented enough to make your own. (:

• Rules are not set in stone. They can be changed and eventually will be when I word this better. ;w;

| Teepee Post | Navigation | Rules | Event/Roleplaying Log | Scrapbook | Soquili | Relationships | Reserved |

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:04 am

Event Log

Event Log

September 2, 2008 - Natsu custom slot obtained for Ven ;o;~
October 11, 2008 - Ventus enters the stage.
December 12, 2008 - Basket from Onatah's & Helios's breeding settles in.
January 27, 2009 - Basket evolves to a foal *__*~
February 06, 2009 - Lala final evolution time!

Roleplaying Log

(Bella x Ven) - Everybody is searching - Unfinished

| Teepee Post | Navigation | Rules | Event/Roleplaying Log | Scrapbook | Soquili | Relationships | Reserved

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 am

Scrapbook

Click below for certed images!

User Image

User Image

| Teepee Post | Navigation | Rules | Event/Roleplaying Log | Scrapbook | Soquili | Relationships | Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 am
Ventus

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

This is who I am - and this is what I like
I'll be at the show - I could never find a better place to go

User Image

Details

Name: Ventus

Personality: He's a noble stallion who holds his friends as highest priority. Rather hot-headed at times, Ven usually holds a care-free demeanor, his mood usually light and out-going. Ventus seems to take in life's obstacles smoothly without complaint or offense. It can take either very little or a lot to rile him from his easy-going personality. But when his stubbornness arises, there's almost nothing to deter him from the path he has chosen. Blessed or cursed with heavy faith, Ventus abhors lies or false information. But refraining from certain information or ignoring seems to be acceptable methods to him.

Underneath the care-free and light-hearted stallion harbors secrets unknown. His mysterious past is unknown, part of the reason why Ventus regards privacy as another high priority. He avoids questions pertaining to any past, whether his own or not.

While friends hold a high rank in his life, his interest resides in nobody particular. Perhaps the female has yet to come along yet?

History: n/a
Mate: n/a

| Teepee Post | Navigation | Rules | Event/Roleplaying Log | Scrapbook | Soquili | Relationships | Credits | Reserved |

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm
Enfys

Daughter of Onatah & Helios

Are you with me?
Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside.

User Image

Details

Name: Enfys

Personality: A mare whose experience in the world is little but she isn't afraid to admit her lack of knowledge. She's painfully straight-forward within her thoughts, her sharp words can cut through the air unlike her mother, Onatah. With little thought for tact, Enfys can only tell the truth of the matter. Her soft-spoken but blunt manner may be considered rude at first but one comes to realize that it's a valuable asset when one needs the truth. Even as blunt as she is, she's kind in demeanor and personality. She often looks at the simpler side of life, excluding complications she regards as "obstacles people create for themselves to make their problems seem bigger than it actually is."

Hidden under her elegant and sharp exterior lies a stubborn mare who's afraid to reveal her weaknesses to others. While she holds her siblings and parents dear to her, she refuses to drop her exterior to reveal any sorrow she may hold underneath to even those she is close with. It will take awhile to get her to open up.

History: Raised by two loving parents, Enfys was born with two siblings. -insert more later-

Mate: Not available <3

Parents: Helios and Onatah
Siblings: Luciat and Name

Breeding Agreement: Here

| Teepee Post | Navigation | Rules | Event/Roleplaying Log | Scrapbook | Soquili | Relationships | Credits | Reserved |

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:49 pm
heart  

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:51 pm

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Wishing List

-Beat from TWEWY
-Akira or Kengo from Monochrome Factor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 pm

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:56 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 pm

revenant aria

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff