Reply Teepees
=Teepee Banner Maker Tutorial=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:42 pm
Howdy! Welcome to the banner maker tutorial. I have been having trouble keeping up with banners now that so many soquili need teepees so I made this handy way to show you how to do it.

I provide the banner template here for free so you can make your own. If you don't have a paint program then I will do it for you for a small fee of 100g.

If your really nifty with using a paint program and want to help others who don't know how then feel free! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:43 pm
.:How to:.

If you want to make a banner with your foal...
First, save this banner to your computer by right clicking and going to Save Picture As..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. male

Next, get your soquili and save their image to your computer too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll be using the cute lil Rowanoak for this tutorial

Then, open up both in your paint program. I'm using photoshop

Click on your soquili and move them over to the banner window. Put them on layer 2 and move them until you can see their face stick out from the hole. Make sure the Auto Select Layer, Auto Select Groups, and Show Transform Controls boxes are checked. (they are located at the top)

Then add type!
I use Dimurphic for the top link(warning popups) and El Rio Lobo for the bottom link(d/l link is far right)
example of type shown above. If you don't want to d/l these fonts and have your own then feel free to use them.

If you want to make a banner using your adult soquili then just use this one. It has an open hole so its easier. The area behind an adult's head is usually just white because they are taller. If some part of the tag is still visible then just erase it.

When you finish your teepee tag, then PM it to Soquili. I will then host it in the soquili photobucket and post it in your teepee. If you don't have image hosting then make a photobucket by clicking here and sign up for one. You just need an email. If you are still clueless then send me your teepee banner via email..my email is moonsirenz at gmail.com. Replace the at with @.

Hopefully this info will cut down on the amount of ppl who need teepee tags.

Soquili

Soquili

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:06 pm
.:Soquili Circle Banner:.

Wheee I'm sure everyone has seen the soquili circle banner..but do you want to use it for some banners you are making?? yes? well here it is!!

The hole is transparent like the teepee tags for super easy framing. *giggle*

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff