Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I gotta get the internet at home.
  Clearly
  Smelly pirate poll whore.
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:47 am
I just noticed something:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/maxwellvickers/untitled2.jpg
Look at the name. The guy on the right, I mean.
You leave for just a little while...
User Image, User Image, User Image

EDIT: I accepted just for the hell of it. That was a while ago, but I must have been distracted, because I didn't catch it then. I forgot it was even in there 'till someone trade-requested me just a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:30 am
i needs gold fast  

Captain Keebler

Captain Keebler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:31 am
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:31 am
(>.>)...  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Captain Keebler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:33 am
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 am
Should I even ask what you're doing...?  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Lineriku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:03 am
CK is spamming for gold......(note the double posting and the gold being earned....)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:24 am
That's what I thought, but I figured to satiate my curiosity as to just what the hell those numbers meant, first.

On another note:
WOOOOOOOT!!!
I just went and tossed some pocket money, too small to buy anything with this time of year, into two Gaia Cards up at Wal*Mart. Bought myself a 12-pack of the gold wheels, ended up with 56,750G!!! Boy; when god closes the double-doors, he at least leaves open a dumb-waiter if nothing else... and sometimes that dumb-waiter crashes, and you wake up in a room stuffed with gold!

EDIT: I've never once said "woot" except for when I was being sarcastic or snarky. You never understand why people love doing things that seem soooooo stupid... until YOU do them. THEN you understand perfectly 3nodding . Actually, that's probably a good way of describing Gaia's draw; Looks weird and sorta lame till join. Then it replaces once productive pursuits like lurnin'.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:36 am
You know LIN, Calvin Kelin Right here broke about 3 rules.....Dare ya to speak them out cool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 am
What? Is that like another name for him, or are you talking about me? If I did something, please tell me.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:53 am
*pulls out ban hammer o' doom*

YAAAAAAY! its been so long since i've gotten to ban someone from the main forum! xd

*bans Captain Keebler*

buh-bye! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:58 am
Officer Hot-Pants
What? Is that like another name for him, or are you talking about me? If I did something, please tell me.
Bro you're in the safe zone unless you break the rules.......ALOT(if you are a nice person) xd

BGC- I just can't stop laughing everytime i imagine you doing that! lol Damn Anime,it destroyed my mind rofl  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:07 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Officer Hot-Pants
Bro you're in the safe zone unless you break the rules.......ALOT(if you are a nice person) xd

BGC- I just can't stop laughing everytime i imagine you doing that! lol Damn Anime,it destroyed my mind rofl

xd hey, i do what i love and i love what i do!

and yeah, hot-pants, unless you're a total tool and go around breaking rules willy nilly, you'll be okay. i try to do warnings unless like, EVERY POST is breaking a rule somehow. THEN i'm just like "******** it, they have zero interest in reading and remembering the rules!" and down comes the ban hammer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 pm
I didn't think I'd done anything, but I had no idea who or what you were talking about. And has anime ruined your mind, or simply awakened parts lesser mortals cannot even begin to fathom in their... "retained" state of mind?  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:12 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
I didn't think I'd done anything, but I had no idea who or what you were talking about. And has anime ruined your mind, or simply awakened parts lesser mortals cannot even begin to fathom in their... "retained" state of mind?

tbqh, i think the idea of anime ruining ninja's mind ought to be the least of his worries.

rofl  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces