Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I gotta get the internet at home.
  Clearly
  Smelly pirate poll whore.
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 am
Not a problem; I like doing it. Course, I also like expensive things, so maybe I should cut back some... n'yeh; I'll wait till January, then stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:40 am
Officer Hot-Pants
Not a problem; I like doing it. Course, I also like expensive things, so maybe I should cut back some... n'yeh; I'll wait till January, then stop.

Man i wish i had a credit card stare i would buy every single item in gaia if i had one gonk  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:07 pm
That'd take a lot of the fun out of it, I'd think. Sure; you've really no other option if you want that demonic pitchfork and nightmare scarf, but I kinda like the saving up for that special something. If only they'd stop jacking the damn prices. I go to buy a certain something the other day, and over the course of one week it'd more than tripled in price! It's like "HEY! I saved up ends-meet, so stop moving the damn ends!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 pm
ninja, even if you had a credit card, how on earth would you buy everything you've ever wanted? its not like you get gold or anything, you get gaia cash. xp

s**t, if i could just BUY stuff, my angelic quest would've been over years ago! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 pm
Well, you can use the Gaia Cash to get EIs, and make tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of gold really fast. :/ And then use said gold to buy your wished-for items.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:33 pm
Kids these days! When i turned a teenager i was saving money for my car, not spending it on a forum site for a digital currency that has NO meaning. I fear for the next generation.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm
jfm567
Kids these days! When i turned a teenager i was saving money for my car, not spending it on a forum site for a digital currency that has NO meaning. I fear for the next generation.

careful there, grandpa. you're sounding older than me. xd

@ aprilness: this is verra true, but they are SO EXPENSIVE. you'd have to be spending some SERIOUS real world money to keep up with that s**t. i gave up forever ago. crying now i'm just doing it the old-fashioned way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:41 pm
bluegrass cat
jfm567

@ aprilness: this is verra true, but they are SO EXPENSIVE. you'd have to be spending some SERIOUS real world money to keep up with that s**t. i gave up forever ago. crying now i'm just doing it the old-fashioned way.

ninja Im not THAT old in my mind yet. I still buy a ton of video games. But you still get some meaning out of that!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 pm
My grandmother's bought and beat every Legend of Zelda and Castlevania game since the NES, and she's in her 70's..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 pm
bluegrass cat
jfm567

I didn't say it would be cheap...but it would be possible. Just not practical. I'm not saying I would do it, either. XD Though my dad was generous enough to buy a car for me, I still have other expenses to cover, and I can't afford to waste my money on Gaia or video games, except very occasionally.  

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 pm
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567

ninja Im not THAT old in my mind yet. I still buy a ton of video games. But you still get some meaning out of that!

pffffffft, my daddy plays railroad tycoon on his pc. he's still old. xd

YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR AGE, GRANDPA! VIDEO GAMES AREN'T JUST KID'S STUFF ANYMORE!

rofl

i mean, GOD, didn't you see tron? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 am
bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567

pffffffft, my daddy plays railroad tycoon on his pc. he's still old. xd

YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR AGE, GRANDPA! VIDEO GAMES AREN'T JUST KID'S STUFF ANYMORE!

rofl

i mean, GOD, didn't you see tron? xd
OHHH EHMM EFFF GEEE!!11!!1 I LOVE RAILROAD TYCOON. x3  

-iSnug-

buffygen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:55 pm
....I've never even heard of that game *nervous laugh*
and we only recently got a ps2 and really on have singstar  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 pm
o. O *sheds a single tear for you*
'  

Officer Hot-Pants