Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
BEST CHRISTMAS EVAH! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

..so... : D was your x-maz as awesome as mines?
  ... SCREW YOU! *emo tear*
  it was aight D:
  : D YUSH
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:21 pm

AH GOT A KITTEH!

:3 her name is Luna Nueva ( Luna for short ) and she is a black kitteh.. with only one eye o-o

she is my one eyed wonder!

LOOKY!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:27 pm
you shouldve posted this on caturday.

also, my friend has a one eye cat and a blind cat. =o  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm
if she's one-eyed, shouldn't the "o-o" have been a "o-"?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Cute surprised

biggrin I love how you gave her a Spanish name.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
if she's one-eyed, shouldn't the "o-o" have been a "o-"?

was my reaction D: so since i have two eyes it has two eyes.. *shrug*

@wolfus: I know but ill be to busy tomorrow ;.;
@Munchie: ^-^ Luis picked out the name<3

so now i have two spanish named pets... Pico De Gallo *points to little white dog in last picture* and Luna Nueva heart whee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:12 pm
Cute ^^ I had a boring Christmas D: And got all pissed off at some b***h for being an a** = But yay money :3

And well Kitty chose Luna but I added the Nueva :3 Cause since she's black... new moon hehe. I thought it was cool ^^

My mom wanted her to be caleld Midnight haha  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:48 pm
lawl pico de gallo I love that

:3 My Christmas was sorta like any other day, at least los reyes will be a bit more entertaining...I hope.

Medianoche would have been cute, too. :3 If you get another pet then you have this one available.

XD My pets all have English names. Cept Tsuki, that's a Japanese one.
:3 The only pet I got to name, the rest are names my parents picked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 pm
our animals all have english names except for kamikaze chopstick, our gourami. 3nodding

we added the kamikaze after the third time he tried to kill himself. sweatdrop

your kitty is full of teh cute! this thread totally needs a cuteness waring of some sort! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 pm
bluegrass, I keep staring at the kitty in your sig. D: He's to cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:14 pm
MissMunchieMonster
bluegrass, I keep staring at the kitty in your sig. D: He's to cute!

aw, thank you! that's chi from "chi's sweet home".

and here's a link to the first ep on youtube. they're only like, two minutes long and HELLA cute!

i think they're up to 104 episodes so far...chi's ******** awesome! she's so cute and truly kitten-like in the series. there's no "oh, kitties are secretly super smart!" or anything. its just kitten behavior and you get to hear the cute little kitty thought process in action. xd the 2nd episode where she gets a bath is also hilarious. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 pm
*cute explosion*

Thanks! 4laugh

XD The super smart cat like Rufus, he talks, wears clothes, and barks.
If my cat did that I think I would check what I'm eating. My cats are all mischievous, I can't have them inside long without looking for them behind the tv. Or trying to break the trash bags. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:20 pm
MissMunchieMonster
*cute explosion*

Thanks! 4laugh

XD The super smart cat like Rufus, he talks, wears clothes, and barks.
If my cat did that I think I would check what I'm eating. My cats are all mischievous, I can't have them inside long without looking for them behind the tv. Or trying to break the trash bags. D:

my kitties all have their own weird quirks. the best by far though is spike. she totally thinks she's a dog. she fetches, drinks from the potty, and woofs instead of mews. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:05 am
I once had a vengeful cat. It was all play, of course. One day I see him in the dog food of all things, a** up in the air, disappeared from the front shoulders (haunches?) forward. Perfect opportunity, I think to myself. So I creep up RIGHT behind him, slam my hand onto the table as hard as I can, palms flat, letting out a scream, and shake the table. I swear to you, that cat did not have to jump out; it was more of a teleportation thing. One second he's getting into the dogs food, the next he on the couch over on the other side of the room, tail flicking side to side (a very obvious sign that he was pissed).

Later that night I'm laying on the couch, watching whatever likely god-awful show was on, when I see this flurry of swiping white paws come flying though the air parallel to me like some sort of damn kittie-ninja, slap me around for a split second, and disappear off into the kitchen. No claws; it was a kittie b***h-slapping! xd We ended up doing that for years, afterwards; he'd get into something he shouldn't or just present too tempting an opportunity, and I'd end up spitting out cat-hair. Never knew when or where he'd get me, either. I miss that cat.

EDIT: My father named him, by-the-by; he always named our cats in rhymes, and this one's name, since for a year or so we just called him "kitty", end up being "shitty-kitty". That might have contributed to his vengeful nature, come to think of it...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:59 am
Pico and Luna look so cute together <3

I got an RC car for Christmas aka Leo's Christmas. He got all sorts of fun stuff xd And Leo looooves turkey :3  

Goddess Ace
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 am
Officer Hot-Pants
I once had a vengeful cat. It was all play, of course. One day I see him in the dog food of all things, a** up in the air, disappeared from the front shoulders (haunches?) forward. Perfect opportunity, I think to myself. So I creep up RIGHT behind him, slam my hand onto the table as hard as I can, palms flat, letting out a scream, and shake the table. I swear to you, that cat did not have to jump out; it was more of a teleportation thing. One second he's getting into the dogs food, the next he on the couch over on the other side of the room, tail flicking side to side (a very obvious sign that he was pissed).

Later that night I'm laying on the couch, watching whatever likely god-awful show was on, when I see this flurry of swiping white paws come flying though the air parallel to me like some sort of damn kittie-ninja, slap me around for a split second, and disappear off into the kitchen. No claws; it was a kittie b***h-slapping! xd We ended up doing that for years, afterwards; he'd get into something he shouldn't or just present too tempting an opportunity, and I'd end up spitting out cat-hair. Never knew when or where he'd get me, either. I miss that cat.

EDIT: My father named him, by-the-by; he always named our cats in rhymes, and this one's name, since for a year or so we just called him "kitty", end up being "shitty-kitty". That might have contributed to his vengeful nature, come to think of it...

one of my kitties, wu tang, will stalk you all through the house, and then chase you down hallways.

if she catches you, she'll leap, sink her claws into your thigh and then start biting you all over. crying

its pretty damn funny when it happens, but DAYUM it hurts!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff