Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
(Weekly Topic) FG4PG's favorite sport? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sports?
American Football
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Lacrosse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Soccer (Football in England)
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Rugby
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Baseball
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Outdoor Sports
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Other
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:07 am
-iSnug-
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-
Im surprised that people havent said anything like "Baseball or football" But its very unusal to see very few soccer fans.

Btw Blue, KICKBALL ROKKORZ

hellz yeah it does! i LOVES IT MUCHLY! heart

i also love capture the flag, but i hardly ever get to play it @ work anymore bc the kiddos tend to take stuff too far and SOMEONE always ends up in tears. sweatdrop

i also love ball tag...which is like dodge ball, only you can run around and stuff, which makes it okay to play. ((we're not allowed to do dodge ball as per licensing regulations geared towards making the children of american even MORE sissified, if that's possible.))
Poor kids, in capture the flag, do they like tackle each other and start spanking? biggrin (Spanking is teh bomba)

its more like the kids think its a good idea to hide the flag IN THEIR CLOTHES and then protest when other kids try to retrieve the flags. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 pm
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-
Im surprised that people havent said anything like "Baseball or football" But its very unusal to see very few soccer fans.

i also love capture the flag, but i hardly ever get to play it @ work anymore bc the kiddos tend to take stuff too far and SOMEONE always ends up in tears. sweatdrop

i also love ball tag...which is like dodge ball, only you can run around and stuff, which makes it okay to play. ((we're not allowed to do dodge ball as per licensing regulations geared towards making the children of american even MORE sissified, if that's possible.))
Poor kids, in capture the flag, do they like tackle each other and start spanking? biggrin (Spanking is teh bomba)

its more like the kids think its a good idea to hide the flag IN THEIR CLOTHES and then protest when other kids try to retrieve the flags. sweatdrop

lol thats funny ^.^  

I-Candy-Grl

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:42 am
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-

I think they stick it into their undies so they would be... "touched" razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 am
-iSnug-
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-
bluegrass cat
-iSnug-

I think they stick it into their undies so they would be... "touched" razz

lol Reminds me,some of the 9th graders hide there I-phones in there Boxers ,hehehe ,now teachers can't look in these places!
xd  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:45 am
I hate sports. I played a few when I was a kid and I just got tired of it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 am
From what I've been hearing, they've been more than LOOKING in those places... GOD I wish I was still in school some times...  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:12 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I hate sports. I played a few when I was a kid and I just got tired of it all.
YOU FAT b*****d >:O  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
From what I've been hearing, they've been more than LOOKING in those places... GOD I wish I was still in school some times...

stare

ew.

there is nothing cool or funny about an adult abusing their relationship with a child who looks up to them and rightfully expects them to be a safe person to go to in times of need.

as someone who works with children, there is no group of people on the planet i despise more than assholes who take advantage of children and abuse them for their own purposes. evil  

WastelandMama
Crew

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm
bluegrass cat
Officer Hot-Pants

stare

ew.

there is nothing cool or funny about an adult abusing their relationship with a child who looks up to them and rightfully expects them to be a safe person to go to in times of need.

as someone who works with children, there is no group of people on the planet i despise more than assholes who take advantage of children and abuse them for their own purposes. evil
I second that thought. It is disgusting that some very desperate teachers who have sexual urges all the time abuse children.

We're driving off topic D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 pm
Nothing beats the sport of console gaming. Its fun, you don't get tired, and you don't break anything... (so long as you use the Wii Remote straps)

I used to play football, (known to Americans as 'Soccer') but I got bored of it; especially when all the people I played it with went to Colleges and Universities in other parts of the UK. After that, I never really took up another sport because none of them interested me enough.

Call it what you will, I just find more entertainment in console gaming than I do in RL Sports. xd

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:39 am
Kitsukage
Nothing beats the sport of console gaming. Its fun, you don't get tired, and you don't break anything... (so long as you use the Wii Remote straps)

I used to play football, (known to Americans as 'Soccer') but I got bored of it; especially when all the people I played it with went to Colleges and Universities in other parts of the UK. After that, I never really took up another sport because none of them interested me enough.

Call it what you will, I just find more entertainment in console gaming than I do in RL Sports. xd

Yes actually,if you are playing PES 2009 On PS3....Become a legend mode!! Now that's when it gets fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:52 pm
Well, I personally think roller derby is the most badass sport ever.

Half naked chicks beating the s**t out of each other on roller skates is my idea of a truly great and respectable sport xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:13 pm
chianachan
Well, I personally think roller derby is the most badass sport ever.

Half naked chicks beating the s**t out of each other on roller skates is my idea of a truly great and respectable sport xd

If you want a good naked sport....BIKINI WRESTLING xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 pm
I use to play volleyball with a friend, but it was just goofing around.

I like watching more than playing, and I pick boxing (pay-per-view nights with my bf's family) cause it's the only thing that I get into sports wise and maybe basketball, if it's friends or people I know that are playing.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Yes actually,if you are playing PES 2009 On PS3....Become a legend mode!! Now that's when it gets fun!

Ughh. Those games are disgusting. At least to me, anyway. I honestly don't know what people see in them. I'm more of an RPG gamer.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff