Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I been on here before

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

head of police_chief

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 pm
I been here before and my name used to be the cop lady and I can't log in and that why i am using this name for. What should I do now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 pm
Rain says:

Moving to Q&A. Please post questions there.

To answer your question though, did you try the "forgot password" button, or did you forget the e-mail too?

Invisible Rainbows

head of police_chief

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm
Invisible Rainbows
Rain says:

Moving to Q&A. Please post questions there.

To answer your question though, did you try the "forgot password" button, or did you forget the e-mail too?

I did the forgot password and and i did not get any thing that why i a new account.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:16 am
Tonight, we fly away so high...

It should send a notification to the email account that the old account is set to, that's really the only way Gaia has to prove that you actually own the account, otherwise, anyone could just type in somebody's user name... and well, you get the picture...

However I do realize that it is a shame if we can't remember the email address or the password to the email that we put it on, but that's the way it goes.

The only ways I can think of locating your old account is either the forget password button, or perhaps look for your old avatar under community and search your old user name, seeing it may jog your memory.

-Shadow-

...Our first full moon sky

XxShadowxStalkerxX

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas