Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donations?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l8ter369

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm
I've been trying to get a Gothic Veil for a while and so i sold a lot of my stuff, but i still only have 9,400 gold. could someone please help me?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:36 pm
Ayt...! You should be on the Donations and Charities subforum...! If you ask for donations...! But then, do you quest for it too...?

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:13 am
Hi l8ter369,
As you are looking to Quest for a gothic veil then I am able to keep this thread here, however I would like to make a few suggestions because as it stands you probably will not recieve much at all.
Take a look at the other quest threads about. A lot of time and effort has been placed into many of them showing what a dream avi might look like or have a quest bar for a specific item. They have used pictures where possible to liven their thread up and in some cases have explained why that item is important to them.
They have introduced themselves and provided a thank you area for those kind enough to donate. There are a few threads at the top of this forum to help you out in creating a great quest thread. Taking the time to create a great thread will help you get donations much quicker.
I'll change this post once the original post is stronger. Feel free to pm me if you need any more help.
Sharky  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff