Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So whats your openion? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The masks are down!
  But still no one cares!
  No comment
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 am
So.....what do you guys think about whats happening in Gaza-Palestine?
Any comments? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 am
here, everyone go educate yourselves first before really adding to this discussion plzthanks!

israel, gaza, PUPPY!

informative, fast, easy-to-understand with a puppy! 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 am
No opinion. Let them keep killing themselves over stupid a** s**t.
Course, according to the Bible, the day they make peace is apparently is a sign of the Apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Can you please learn to spell?

xd

Personally, I don't think Israel was justified in bombing the s**t out of Gaza...but Hamas has been throwing two missiles into the neighboring countryside for quite a while. Fatah should assume authority for Hamas- the Arab League wants all the Palestinian Arabs to have one condensed opinion-not three arguing organizations who can't agree on anything or organize anything. [Fatah, Hamas, Hezbollah] Sometimes I wonder how Hamas became a terrorist organization. When they emerged, they had a strong anti-Israel policy but they were going to build schools and hospital and do a hell of a better job than Fatah. YEAH RIGHT. Now we have Fatah trying to actually make PEACE with Israel-which I am all for- it's great. Hamas should give this up. They don't have the support of Fatah [no s**t, they broke away from the main group but they do represent similar points of view/beliefs] and they don't have the support of the Arab League.
I would feel better if Hamas would at least join the Arab League so they could get to hating Israel in a way that the United Nations can't object to.
Israel should calm down too...let Fatah take up on this.

Okay, there's the Jew's two cents.  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:42 pm
i dont know enough to have an opinion and im too lazy to click bluegrass's link xD im sorry people are dying and suffering and s**t. Thats about as far as i go xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:47 pm
i am in complete agreement with the dude who speaks in my video, so go watch it! ((or you can just listen, you don't really HAVE to watch the puppy being cute...))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 am
off topic: Egga English isn't his 1st language so I think he's doing pretty well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am
Well,let me tell you what i think. I am not a going to be on any ones side now ok,but i should say that Israel crossed the line's in this s**t,ok!!!! Like,ok,you are going to keep Israel peace by destroying Hamas or what ever! then why the ******** are you killing civilians.....Kids with 10 months and less! why? huh! and you are telling me they made a war only to get hamas? WTF are you talking about? you think we are fools or something? a new born child is from hamas? the s**t makes me laugh and cry at the same time! lol,just heard this right now "Red cross accuses Israel of targeting there Medical teams in Gaza!" Even the red cross are Angry from this s**t!
confused just last thing,this is not a war at hamas! This is wiping out palestine out of the map!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:54 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Well,let me tell you what i think. I am not a going to be on any ones side now ok,but i should say that Israel crossed the line's in this s**t,ok!!!! Like,ok,you are going to keep Israel peace by destroying Hamas or what ever! then why the ******** are you killing civilians.....Kids with 10 months and less! why? huh! and you are telling me they made a war only to get hamas? WTF are you talking about? you think we are fools or something? a new born child is from hamas? the s**t makes me laugh and cry at the same time! lol,just heard this right now "Red cross accuses Israel of targeting there Medical teams in Gaza!" Even the red cross are Angry from this s**t!
confused just last thing,this is not a war at hamas! This is wiping out palestine out of the map!

I agree, Israel overreacted- innocent people shouldn't be killed. No, I don't think YOU are a fool. I'm sorry that you feel that by my criticizing Fatah and Hamas you feel personally insulted. I assure, I am merely voicing my opinion. I sure as hell don't represent Israel. Please don't take any of my posts to be targeting the Arab world just because I'm a Jew. I may be the only one here, but I'm not going to say "go israel...everything you do is fabulous!" because i really couldn't feel any more different. I don't think any of this is wiping palestine off the map. Actually, I feel that the UN are closer to the two-state agreement than ever before! My opinion is that Hamas is a terrorist organization, and Fatah needs to take over, to preserve the peace.

@Squee-I know...but... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:39 pm
both sides are in the wrong. both sides have killed innocents. both sides need to ******** STICK TO THE PLAN that was originally drafted.

bah.  

WastelandMama
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 am
lol,you guys still you guys still belive that the people in hamas and fatah and these guys are terriosts?
well lets look at the fact's,Israel enters gaza and kills almost up to 1000 people untill now ok,wounded more than 2000 somthing CIVILIANS ,now you guys call it Israelean Mission or what ever....ok,i agree with it,but don't tell me that hamas is a terriost for defending its own country! why don't you call israel as terriosts huh? they are the ones who are killing innocents right? Don't think iam in the side of arab Real terriosts ok,the one who kills people randomly! Bealive me ,these people ain't got no nothing to do with islam even if they say so! coz islam forbids killing of women and children even if they are the enemys! now thats what i know!Now what i think is that this terriost s**t is only scam to make people understand that islam is bad and this type of crap!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:11 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
lol,you guys still you guys still belive that the people in hamas and fatah and these guys are terriosts?

I NEVER said that I thought Fatah was a terrorist organization. Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorists organizations to me because they seem to do more destructive things than attempting to stabilize their own government and people. Okay, Hamas fires rockets into Israel every day for two years, and yet they still have to produce those hospitals and schools they promised the Palestinian Arabs when they broke away from Fatah.

well lets look at the fact's,Israel enters gaza and kills almost up to 1000 people untill now ok,wounded more than 2000 somthing CIVILIANS ,now you guys call it Israelean Mission or what ever....ok,i agree with it,but don't tell me that hamas is a terriost for defending its own country! why don't you call israel as terriosts huh? they are the ones who are killing innocents right?

Every country does things that could be considered terrorist actions. Look at the US with Guantanamo Bay! [Thank God Obama said that he will not tolerate torture in his administration!] Again, I don't agree with what israel is doing right now, but they're not a terrorist organization because they have a strong centralized government and they are engaging in a partially defensive war. Up until Israel invaded the Gaza strip, Hamas was just firing those rockets into the neighboring countryside just to kill Israelis. THAT, my friend, SCREAMS terrorist to me.

Don't think iam in the side of arab Real terriosts ok,the one who kills people randomly! Bealive me ,these people ain't got no nothing to do with islam even if they say so! coz islam forbids killing of women and children even if they are the enemys! now thats what i know!Now what i think is that this terriost s**t is only scam to make people understand that islam is bad and this type of crap!

Um, if you resent them for going against the Qu'uran, then you can guess where we get this terrorist notion from. I fully respect Islam and fully appreciate and respect any Muslim I meet. You seem to be reading between lines that aren't there in my posts.

MonsieurSponge

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:53 am
Now what i think is that this terriost s**t is only scam to make people understand that islam is bad and this type of crap!

if you're talking about how people have labeled hamas as a terrorist organization, wasn't it the original palestinian government who did that first?

irregardless, they are the DEMOCRATICALLY elected government over there now, and that's fine. however, to say that labeling anyone a terrorist is a scam to make people dislike islam is, well, crap.

we've had terrorists in the world long before we cared about ANYTHING that happened in the muslim world. hell, we called that a*****e who did the oklahoma city bombings a terrorist, and he was a christian american if i remember correctly. unibomber is in the same boat.

while its true that ******** assholes DID run around suspicious that everyone who read the koran was a terrorist, or in league with terrorists, after the bombings on 9/11, i'd like to think in the eight years following, the american people ((and the people of the western world in general)) have become more educated about islam and what it means to be truly muslim and MOST people would agree that islam isn't a bad thing.

i will give you an example:

the children i work with are a very interesting group of children. they attend a private christian school. most of their parents are republicans and VERY conservative. most of them also talk about politics in front of their children ((and i know this bc i'm usually the one explaining things to them that they've overheard, lol)).

i asked them, on 9/11, what a terrorist was. the answers:

-a bad person who wants to hurt people
-someone who kills babies "and stuff"
-people who think their way is the only way ((ironic, no?))
-a bunch of people who want to be like nazis ((that was from the child of a wwII fanatic, lol))

not ONCE did any of those kids say "a non-christian" or "someone who's muslim". not ONCE.

times, they are a changin'. people are smarter now, better informed ((thanks, in large part, to that "evil" liberal media a lot of conservatives are so quick to b***h about)).

and like i said, BOTH sides are in the wrong. and, tbh, i don't think EITHER side is truly interested in finding peace. they've been fighting in that spot for a long, long, long time. both sides are filled with hate and thoughts of revenge. one side isn't acting very muslim and the other isn't acting very christian and they've BOTH done things they ought to be ashamed of.

do i think this sort of fighting will stop in my lifetime? i pray that it does, but i don't see it happening w/out a 3rd party being involved in a BIG way, and i do NOT want that to be us, again, bc i think we've done that sort of crap for long enough. someone, like syria, iran, egypt, etc. needs to step up and say "hey, ********, stop destabilizing s**t already!" or, better yet, the united nations could get off its a** and DO SOMETHING since that was sorta what they were created for in the first ******** place.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 pm
I have a different perspective on this now.

Hamas has been firing on Israelis for the past eight years. Not to engage in war, just to kill innocent civilians. True, Israel has overstepped its boundaries more than once in this "war", but I maintain that they have the right to defend themselves.
As for Hamas being a democratically elected government...Sure, Hamas has people who elect its leaders, but the people who choose to follow the ideology are radicals who want to wipe Israel off the map. Hamas separated from Fatah because Fatah thought this specific group of individuals was too radical for their organization.
Bluegrass, what do you mean "one side isn't acting very muslim and the other isn't acting very christian"? confused The national religion of Israel is Judaism. Unless you're projecting your own religion on the actions of another people, or are genuinely confused, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

Oh, and Ninja, as for your comment on how Israelis are killing innocent people...it's because HAMAS is putting missile launchers on the playgrounds of schools and hiding nuclear weapons in the apartments of unknowing innocent people. Israel sent a missile in response to the one launched from the school. They had NO IDEA that the site was a place where many children were playing. Now Israel is throwing fake bombs before they throw the real ones so that civilians will run away. [Hamas has been putting civilians on the roofs of their headquarters so that the Israelis will not thrown bombs.]

And now is the time for me to be the stereotypical Jew. I do not think Israel is full of hate. Before 1948, the Jews were forced out of Israel by the Palestinian Arabs and Christians. When Israel was formed by the UN, the Israeli government did not forced either of these groups to leave. Moreover, after the Six Day War when Israel acquired the Gaza Strip, Israel did not force the Palestinian Arabs to leave their homes. The only people who have had to ever leave their homes by order of the Israeli government were the Jews who had to leave the Gaza Strip three years ago when Israel gave the land back to the Palestinian Arabs. AND HAMAS KEPT THROWING BOMBS. rolleyes  

MonsieurSponge

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:59 pm
EggaxSponge
I have a different perspective on this now.

Hamas has been firing on Israelis for the past eight years. Not to engage in war, just to kill innocent civilians. True, Israel has overstepped its boundaries more than once in this "war", but I maintain that they have the right to defend themselves.
As for Hamas being a democratically elected government...Sure, Hamas has people who elect its leaders, but the people who choose to follow the ideology are radicals who want to wipe Israel off the map. Hamas separated from Fatah because Fatah thought this specific group of individuals was too radical for their organization.
Bluegrass, what do you mean "one side isn't acting very muslim and the other isn't acting very christian"? confused The national religion of Israel is Judaism. Unless you're projecting your own religion on the actions of another people, or are genuinely confused, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

Oh, and Ninja, as for your comment on how Israelis are killing innocent people...it's because HAMAS is putting missile launchers on the playgrounds of schools and hiding nuclear weapons in the apartments of unknowing innocent people. Israel sent a missile in response to the one launched from the school. They had NO IDEA that the site was a place where many children were playing. Now Israel is throwing fake bombs before they throw the real ones so that civilians will run away. [Hamas has been putting civilians on the roofs of their headquarters so that the Israelis will not thrown bombs.]

And now is the time for me to be the stereotypical Jew. I do not think Israel is full of hate. Before 1948, the Jews were forced out of Israel by the Palestinian Arabs and Christians. When Israel was formed by the UN, the Israeli government did not forced either of these groups to leave. Moreover, after the Six Day War when Israel acquired the Gaza Strip, Israel did not force the Palestinian Arabs to leave their homes. The only people who have had to ever leave their homes by order of the Israeli government were the Jews who had to leave the Gaza Strip three years ago when Israel gave the land back to the Palestinian Arabs. AND HAMAS KEPT THROWING BOMBS. rolleyes

lol, i meant jewish. this is what happens when i post hella late. xd

i still stand by what i said though. its a complicated issue and both sides are wrong. wars never solve anything, they just cause more anger. and to say that one of the sides dropping bombs and engaging in war ISN'T full of hate or anger is just silly.

no one ever fires rockets out of love. stare  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces