Reply Community Lounge
Ever Wanted an Item REALLY Badly? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:06 am
...I have. In fact, I just spent almost all of my gold on Inari's Beads.
Discuss items that you've gone to extreme lengths to gain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 am
Anima Adamenta...I think that's how it's spelled. I'm very intrigued by it and the description. It says it's linked to an "Azure spirit" or something like that. It has captured my curiosity and I can't wait to see what it'll be. I managed to get a 1st gen  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 am
I was really excited about that one, too. I'm waiting for my first gen. to start evolving too!
Another item that I seem to be in love with are the various fish/mermaid tail items. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 am
I actually wanted the Inari's beads as soon as they came out, I had a distinct feeling it was gonna be a fox type thing so of course me being me, I HAD to have it. I was overjoyed when I found out you could turn into a fox at the end whee  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:58 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I was really excited about that one, too. I'm waiting for my first gen. to start evolving too!
Another item that I seem to be in love with are the various fish/mermaid tail items. sweatdrop

Oh yeah! Even though I hardly change Kyla's kitty cat look, I can't bring myself to sell my Aquatica item. whee The blue tail is just so pretty  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 pm
I kind of have a mermaid fix myself. whee  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm
Oh yes...but, I can't remember them all. I do remember a recentish one was the enchanted book item. Thanks to a friend I was able to get it ^_^
Oh and those urns too. I am super excited and can't wait for all of these to evolve fully whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm
Kyla_Ewens
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Oh yeah! Even though I hardly change Kyla's kitty cat look, I can't bring myself to sell my Aquatica item. whee The blue tail is just so pretty

...You could always be a Kyla catfish... ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Kals is questing again!
I went for almost a year buying hardly anything in order to afford my cn scarf, which took practically all my gold. I've managed to earn 12k since then.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 pm
I never really want anything though I pick up evolving items that interest me.

I don't buy the mcs anymore because they're really sucking as of lately.

Plus it's always fun to see what you're going to get next so I'm looking forward to tommorow and seeing what this anima, my nano and jinxie turns into.  

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Who hasn't? Sad thing is that no matter what it is, I rarely have the necessary patience to build up funds in a rational manner. I still believe strongly in a bartering system. Who knows, I may have something they want that I don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:44 pm
I may have killed someone to get my CN Scarf and Katana... I don't really remember...  

124-C

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:45 pm
Back when I first joined, I wanted fairy wings sooo badly. Took me a few months of steady posting, but I got them eventually. <3

Not many of the newer items have interested me much. I'd trade almost anything for an OMG hat, but I've lonnnng since given up hope of that ever happening. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:55 pm
...Is there an echo in here? wink

I've been really fortunate to get a lot of the things I really wanted: Lunar cowl, rock puppy, g9 computer... and my CN scarf, which I saved up for. biggrin

EDIT: I don't know now, however, if someone gifted it me before I reached the final amount. If so, I used the money I'd saved for gifting others. biggrin  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers