Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Holy shiz I found it =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolz noob putting games in another case XD
  thats silly
  I do that all the time -.-
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm
For ages I have been wanting to play Spectrobes. I looked all over my room for it and it was no where to be found.... So I gave up XD So I'm sitting here on my computer and see my Harvest moon ds case and was like

"Lolz wouldn't it be funny if Spectrobes was in there XD".... got a bit curious and looked.... and my god it was there o.O out of any of the ds cases it could of been in it was in the one closest to me XD

So guild have you ever misplaced something just to find it later in a stupid place?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:02 pm
I do it all the damn time. Drives me nuts. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:39 am
i found my glasses in the refrigerator once.

i still dunno how they got there. sweatdrop

also, i once found gold, REAL gold on my farm. i reburied it with my cousin to keep it from her brothers and sisters and when i went back years later, i couldn't remember where we'd buried it. crying

so, somewhere on my farm is a little rock with a beautiful golden vein running through it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Glasses in the refrigerator? xd

I've put my clean clothes in the freezer before. All though. that was 5 am. and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My Tranny!}

Dana Pixie Stix

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:24 am
I find money in bags I haven't used in a long time, those are happy moments. Once I thought I misplaced my glasses and they were actually hanging on my shirt. O///O
That's what happens when I'm spaced out. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:56 pm
I found my mom's car keys and wallet in the freezer at seperate times - though, she just happened to drop her stuff down in a grocery bag and instead of taking the stuff out of the bag, the entire thing went up in the freezer.

I also found an old 101 Dalmations wallet in my garage and when I opened the wallet, there was a five dollar bill in it. surprised

My glasses always seem to end up in odd places too... luckily, I always seem to find them.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces