Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Will you go to bed already! D< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'll keep you my...
  spaghetti. T_T
  dirty little secret. >///>
  both! U:<
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 pm
Well I'm sick, and I haven't been eating much. I think I lost some weight. Before I got sick my dad got me some spaghetti and I stashed it in my room. My mom doesn't like it when I eat instant spaghetti because of preservatives and all that bad stuff, but I like to have some occasionally, so I keep it hidden until I can heat it up and indulge in it's yummy taste. So because I've been sick it's been there waiting for me and tonight I feel better and I can taste food again so I decided to eat it. However my mother, who usually goes to sleep at this hour, is still awake hence I can't make my spaghetti. I feel like dragging her to bed. D:

So sneaking around to have a treat, have you?
I know I have.
What's your dirty little secret? (regarding food please)
Anything else related.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 pm
I have a terrible sweet tooth... and my sister is a health fanatic. So whenever I want to nibble something, I make sure she's not around so I can eat xd I've been bad lately because I've had a nice stash of candy in a basket near my computer desk and while I've been working on school reports, I get frustrated and dip into my candy supplies - now the only thing left is berry chewing gum. I also got a big bag of pistachios in my room which I've attacked recently, now that they're in a jar I don't find myself going after them as much. So I pretty much hide candy and shelled nuts :3 I used to have cereal bars and fruit chews in my room but those have been gone since Christmas.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:17 pm
hmm......i wish i had a secret food i ate.....but..........i eat anything i want and i dont have to hide it from anyone....i dun care what they say i eats it........hmm......maybe thats why im such a fat cow.......(my avi not me....).....im happy to eat what i want......even if someone bugs me about it id eat it right in front of them..........my stomach is a happy one ^w^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:01 pm
I have to worry about making the slightest noise. My parents wake up easily. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:48 am
TheBlueWarrior
I have to worry about making the slightest noise. My parents wake up easily. D:

I could wobble around the house drunk and my parents would still sleep through it. Though how the hell they can hear me typing on my laptop...
It bogglez ze mynd!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am
@Ace- XD I love candy, but not as much as others, starbursts and jollyranchers are my favorites. It's rare when I eat candy, but when I do it's either of these. I've never tried cereal bars, I admit I hesitate when it comes to trying things. >_>

@Lineriku- Lucky! I can't without my mom going on and on and on...I don't like to argue so I try to avoid it as much as I can. :3

@Blue- Thankfully my parents don't bother getting out of bed, even if they hear me leaving my room.

@Kitsukage- lawl you need a keyboard silencer. I think it exists...  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tom tom 666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Pancakes!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm
You like pancakes?
Do you sneak around to get pancakes? :O  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 pm
well, i have been sick for a week or so. eating was tough but i found that i could eat chick-fil-a chicken. It was the only thing i was hungry for! xD

My favorite candy is nerds rope, i keep it by the 24-packs in my room. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm
i never had to sneak anything bc i always knew i could have whatever i wanted...

which sorta killed all the fun on having any type of treat, but i think that was the point, lol. ((i also never had to sneak to drink or anything. my parents were fine with me having wine with dinner and stuff, so i never thought "OMG ALCOHOL! COOL!" like a lot of my other, more idiotic friends did.))

my all time favorite thing to have in the fridge is cheesecake, which is why we never have it anymore, lol. xd i will just keep nibbling on it until its all gone...

my all time OTHER favorite is beef jerky. specifically minuga brothers beef jerk bc its HELLA good! ((its locally made.)) i go through that s**t like a wood chipper. heart

i do have to hide things from angel, but only because if i don't, he eats it first! bah!  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:25 pm
@JFM- I haven't had nerds rope in...ever.

@bluegrass- yeah they say that hiding food from kids just makes them want it more and indulge in it more than if it's just right there where they can see it. So I see what you mean. XD I guess it's exciting to sneak food around. lawl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm
Like Bluegrass I never had to hide any food/drink when I lived with my dad. Hell I never had a bedtime. Just a time to make sure I'm home. I was also a busy girl so it was close to impossible to make a time for me to sleep.

My favorite treat though- believe it or not - chilled pears. ******** love it.

Favorite candy though: Milkyways or charleston chews. @_@

Dana Pixie Stix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 pm
Pringles burning_eyes The saying "once you pop you cant stop!" is more a horrible warning rather than an advertising slogan to me xD I ate a whole tub of salt and vinegar ones yesterday. But i didnt really sneak it. I tend to sneak biscuits- not my fav, but easy to grab and run mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:37 am
Iconised Ghost
Pringles burning_eyes The saying "once you pop you cant stop!" is more a horrible warning rather than an advertising slogan to me xD I ate a whole tub of salt and vinegar ones yesterday. But i didnt really sneak it. I tend to sneak biscuits- not my fav, but easy to grab and run mrgreen

I got the small pots of Texas bbq sauce ones... small pots to take to college with me.... but when i get home I take loads of pots up with me xD

I'm bad sad But I love pringles xD  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 am
@Dana- I love pears, not sure if I ever had them chilled. I miss my school's pears.

@ I. Ghost- That goes for me when I eat lays and cheetos. I only indulge in them at parties, otherwise I'd have problems. Pringles are good, especially bbq for me.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff