[8] Roleplay Links
[9] Reserved
[10] Reserved
[11] "
[12] "
[13] "
[14] "
[15] "

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my new plot thread! This one will hopefully be a touch more organized and better for everyone all around. XD

I've moved all general plots into two posts rather than by priority, like I did last time (but I WILL mention their "priority" standing in their information pertaining to each Soquili).

And now I've added a ROMANCE section, where you can check and see the availability of each of my Soquili's relationship status (WHOO!) as well as overall what I'm looking at for potential lifemating and others, like one-night stands or whether they're in a heavy RP plot. =D

All right, that should be it! Have at it everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image

...A.K.A. The Soquili posted here are the ones I'm currently looking to add into plot, add other Soquili into THEIR plots, etc. vice versa, you get the idea. XD For these Soquili, please either PM me or IM me (via AIM account). 8D Thanks!

*Note* If you head to the "Love is in the Air" post you can click on names for pictures. =)

User Image

The above picture are of the girls I'm currently aiming to find RP for. Please check their status in the "Love is in the Air" post.

Iolanthe (Kalona)
A pure dragon, she prefers to manipulate, tease, and all around mess with others' minds. If it's a stallion, she will flirt and make it appear as if she is kind, if cunning/sly (obviously). If it's a mare, well... who knows. It depends on her mood... especially if she's hungry.
Breeding Availability: Open. She's a dragon/kalona. 'Nuff said.
Lifemate Requirements: Technically it can be any stallion but the preference is Kalona (for purity's sake? XDD)

Raneru (Regular)
Raneru comes from a long line of family history, and is an all out daddy's girl. In truth, she is a kind of bully but if you can get past her mask she's actually a pretty nice girl. Haughty and loves a good fight. Loves to flirt for fun and enjoys pestering others just for the sake of... pestering? XD She's a really sweet, doting girl around her "daddy" though, so all you stallions out there, watch out! Unless, of course you can handle her craziness.
Breeding Availability: Open, but only for THE stallion who can capture her heart.
Lifemate Requirements: Doesn't matter what breed; there just needs to be a stallion out there who can tame her. XD

Mei Xiu (Alicorn)
She's out for adventure and is always looking for something interesting to do. She's generally pretty friendly but like the rest of her family has a unique personality. Basically, stay on her good side because if you piss her off... watch for the horn!
Breeding Availability: Closed, but mainly because I want to have her in some RP plot.
Lifemate Requirements: Mei tends to be oblivious to something like the romantic version of "love"--so in this case, the stallion either has to blatantly tell her to her face or... I don't know. Something to make her realize her own feelings for said stallion too. XD

Ming Xifeng (Half-Unicorn)
The only one in her entire family who has an incredibly uncaring attitude. She's absolutely indifferent to everything, and only does things on a whim. It's unknown how one can jump-start her emotions.
Breeding Availability: Open, but I'd like for her to be used in some sort of RP plot.
Lifemate Requirements: Preferably Flutter or Fluttercorn, but otherwise it really doesn't matter to me. 83

Blackfire (Wind)
Like Raneru, she comes with a lot of backstory. Actually, Blackfire's secret is that she is actually a hybrid of the union between a Kalona and a Wind. Needless to say, Blackfire is tough mare, but is also very kind. She's down to earth and enjoys the simple things in life. Having a quirky personality, she also has a sarcastic, dry humorous side to her, and is, actually, looking for her "knight in shining armor". The reason is because if a stallion doesn't rescue her she will be forced to bend to her father's (Windflame Bloodrider) will, and mate with a half-kalona named Kawaran.
Breeding Availability: Closed until she finds her "knight in shining armor".
Lifemate Requirements: None, as the "knight in shining armor", whoever that stallion may be, is who I will choose as her lifemate, so it doesn't matter who it is, though it's a stallion that needs to be able to at least fight off a Kalona.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

...A.K.A. Plots that are still brewing around in my head but these can be put aside for the time being. For these Soquili I don't mind opinions or open ideas or just regular friend RP (though for the ones in the above post I don't mind just regular friend RP either).

User Image

Windflame Bloodrider (Kalona)
Technically he's single, but anyway... >w> Windflame is mysterious and prefers to be alone, but he does know quite a few Soquili, mind you. He is dark and calculating, intimidating in his own right because you can never tell when he just might choose--yes, choose--to attack you. He is very much the silent type, and has had to adapt to speaking the "modern" tongue to be understood better. He has vast history (check old plot thread) so if you want to RP with him be prepared! (Yes, he is a purebred Kalona, despite how his tail looks.)
Breeding Availability: Closed because I'm waiting to see what happens with this one mare. >w>
Lifemate Requirements: Doesn't matter, since I am not sure if he will ever lifemate again.

Toquah'kan (Regular--Brown & White Stallion)
Toquah'kan himself is interesting; actually you can say there are two of him! Yes, that's right! He has a split personality, or in this case, two "spirits" occupying the same body. Both spirits, Toquah & Kan, are constantly fighting for dominance--however, Toquah, being timid and forgetful, seems to have more power than Kan, who is outgoing, a smartass, and just all around the fun type. So, if you think he's insane, he's not--he just happens to have two minds--literally--rather than just the single mind. No one--not even his family though they know he has two personalities--knows if the two spirits will ever fuse together.
Breeding Availability: Closed since I'm waiting to see what happens with this one mare. >w>
Lifemate Requirements: Doesn't matter, but he may be opened up again later if this RP with the one mare doesn't work out. =)

Reizt (Regular--Red Stallion)
The most anti-social of his family, Reizt is VERY adverse to mares and generally hates being close to them (except those of his family, as he has no choice, lol). He's not overly fond of stallions, either--he actually hates them more than mares! But Reizt isn't a stallion that's hard to approach, you just have to break past his barrier--either through by trying to get to know him a little more or just using his family to get through to him. -laughs-
Breeding Availability: Open!
Lifemate Requirements: Doesn't matter who it is, but it's the mare that manages to slide her way past Reizt's barriers and can "move" him, per se, on some level; basically, a mare who will keep his interest.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

...A.K.A. ...Hahaha I know what you're guys're thinking--and yes! This is the romance post, where I post the status of each and every single one of my Soquili (phew! D8!!)!! Including both single and mated, have fun looking over it! =D

P.s. Clicking the names leads to pictures. XD But only for my Soquili. I'm lazy and didn't add pictures for mates or anything. =P

List of Lifemated Soquili I Own
Hania: Mated to Mahiri (Remove/Summer Raven).
Aruna: Mated to Rahu (samus x).
Shimshek: Mated to Taiyaung (Konalou/[.Konalou.]).
Shizuka Tsuyoi: Mated to Zaicate (Caitlyn Hellstorm).
Kaitou Simbad: Mated to Kaitou Jeanne (Lorako).
Tota'keke: Mated to Uthando-hlanya (Laefe).
Hinote: Will soon be mated to Del'nal (pippi1884 cool .
Mocha: Mated to Indu (Reeve_Tuesti). Technically she's not actually lifemated but, I'm going to considered her lifemated to Indu, as they are in the process of getting there anyway + have already had children together XD ROFL.
Romance: Mated to Rockin' Beat (Rein_Carnation). *NOTE* I co-own Romance with Caitlyn Hellstorm.

Current Status of Single and/or Open Soquili I Own
Iolanthe: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP!
Mei Xiu: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP! (May be used in an RP plot, but I haven't yet heard an answer)
Nikhita: Single, Open, may have found potential loves (no lifemates yet), and Lookin' for RP!
Raneru: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP!
Khepri: Single, Open for "Friendship" RP, potential lifemate found.
Ming Xifeng: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP!
Icefall: Single, Open for Friendship RP, potential lifemate found.
N'rai T'sii: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP!
Blackfire: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP! (I have a family plot background for her but it's missing a few pieces to the story that I'm waiting on... so for now...)
Reizt: Single, Open, and Lookin' for ANY RP!
Toquah'kan: Single, Open for Friendship RP, potential lifemate found.
Windflame Bloodrider: Technically Single, but we will see (RP with Thera), Lookin' for RP!
Sethos: Single, Open, and Lookin' for RP & Plottage!
Aoi Yuki: Foal RP, Friendship, Foal-hood first love?, Plot~

List of Closed Soquili I Own Due to Heavy RP Plot
Uzumaki Naruto: Heavy RP with Rein_Carnation.
Uchiha Itachi: Heavy RP with Rein_Carnation.
*Note* Itachi & Naruto can still do friendly RPs, however, just no romance and/or anything remotely close, because these have already been planned for the both of them.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image

This is a list of couples/pairings who are currently in the middle of trying out for breeding raffles. Of course, it also depends on what mood I'm in to try these couples too. XDD They vary unless of course it's part of a plot. =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image

This post is a listing of other people's plot threads I looked through and have found interesting, and recommend that you take a look at them. If you want to put your plot thread link here, just PM me (or post here in my own plot thread XDD). This is also my way of thanking other people for dropping by. =D  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

This post is for general information on my Soquili; their personalities and quirks, what they like/dislike, etc. I will also link people to my teepee, though I'm still in the process of trying to organize it. XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image

Mostly for me to be able to keep up with all the RPs I have. XD If anyone has any RP links I've forgotten or anything, please post them here in my plot thread and I'll add them to the list. =) I'm trying to teach myself to make a scheduled time for everything I do now. x] And to also organize myself better. <3

1. [PRP] Not One for Talking? (Hinote & Del'nal)--FIN
2. [PRP] Are Flutters Okay? (Reizt & Lady Kaloni)--TBC? Abandoned? *Note: PM owner
3. [PRP] So Pretty Boys Exist? (Blackfire & Oberon)
4. [PRP] Couldn't Care Less, Really... (Ming Xifeng & Tawa)
5. [PRP] A Personal[ity] Adventure! (Mei Xiu & Sariel)--Abandoned
6. [PRP] Can You Outsmart Me? (Iolanthe & Lord of Nightmares)--FIN!
7. [PRP] We Leap into the Fire of Passion (Shizuka Tsuyoi & Zaicate)
8. [PRP] A New Way of Flirting? (Nikhita & Ra'asiel)--FIN
9. [PRP] Can You Show Me the Secret of Flying Now? (Hinote & Del'nal)--On hold till I get my muse back. Dx
10. [PRP] Bring me to... Life? o_o? (Mei Xiu & Paradox)
11. [PRP] Crap! It's You Again! D:< GO AWAY!!!--FIN!
12. [PRP] A Chance Meeting or Just Bad Luck? (Reizt & Temperance)
13. [PRP] An Awakening (Iolanthe, Lord of Nightmares, & Howl)
14. [PRP] The Alarming Greeting (Amuru & N'rai T'sii)
15. [PRP] Do You Remember? (Blackfire & Foalen)
16. [PRP] Oh Man... (Ra & Aruna)
17. [PRP] Third Time's the Charm? (Nikhita & Ra'asiel)
18. [PRP] Blind Date (Takoda & Reizt)
19. [PRP] The Last of Our Families (Ahote & Sinopah)
20. [PRP] What do you mean "BASKETS"!? (Hinote & Del'nal)  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:59 pm
Soquili Quest(s)

QUEST THREAD: Link!

Colorist(s) Wanted: Nerpin and/or King Inversitile
Name: Kazilu
Owner(s): PGM
Temper: Joyful
Breed: Flutter
Edition: Forget-Me-Not Cosplay
Description
Eyes: Hot Pink (refer to Ref. Pic)
Neck: Wearing a hot pink tie-choker around her neck with the beads being colored dodgerblue (basically a necklace that matches her looks lol)--Refer to Ref. Pic
Wings: Refer to Ref. Pic
Hooves: Hot Pink--Ref. Pic
Mane & Tail: Ref. Pic
Body Color: Ref. Pic
Ref. Pics: (Credit to Revien & Ameh from FMN shop)
Ref Pic 1 (Ameh)
Ref Pic 2 (Revi)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Squee! <3
User Image

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki