Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Question About Auqarium

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cruxshadow Seraphim

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 pm
I'm kinda confused at the moment. My fish just died..

Not only did they die....they died for no reason what so ever. They were healthy and they were only 4 days old and the Overseer was giving me gifts every day. Then just a minute ago, when I was decorating and playing music and feeding them....my tank got all nasty, like rotten algae, and then poof! My fish were dead. Not just dead. But ZOMBIES!! I have fish skeletons swiming around! In my tank! They still respond to light and temperature and music. THEY STILL EAT!

Anyway, my question is, why the hell do I have zombie fish??

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:05 pm
First off, this is in the wrong forum. Its against guild etiquette to post in the main forum. I am going to move this to the Q&A.

Now to answer your question. If you have the phonograph in your tank that will cause skeleton fish. They are not dead per-say but its just what that feature does. smile
If and when your fish do pass away to the great toilet bowl in your bathroom, they will turn into "(insertfishnamehere)drop" which you can open in your inventory for an item, or sell in the market place.

I really hope that helped!  

roses are forever

Cruxshadow Seraphim

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:55 am
Sorry about posting in the main page....

Uhm yeah it's like a certain song that makes it happen though right? The only song that does it is Calm Water. I stumbled upon that a little bit ago. But seriously it freaked me out a little...thanks for the help!!^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 pm
Dreih
Sorry about posting in the main page....

Uhm yeah it's like a certain song that makes it happen though right? The only song that does it is Calm Water. I stumbled upon that a little bit ago. But seriously it freaked me out a little...thanks for the help!!^_^

Yes. When you equip the devil phonograph, the song "Calm Water" appears. That is the song that turns them into skeletons (and if you have a surround sound speaker system, blows out your ears with the bass). It is very freaky and I personally avoid that song...except for during Halloween... sweatdrop  

Avzel

Goatea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 am
I know I should probably post a new topic, but I only have one question... what do goldfish drops do? Are they just to sell in the Marketplace?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 am
They act like gift boxes, you can open them in your inventory for a prize based on the happiness of your fish when it died. Having said that it is very rare to get a prize worth more than the drop.  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items