Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
parents messing up their kids Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

godwin's law violations in this topic...
  unavoidable! woo!
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Ah science, what can't it answer.
Except why I can't get sex. xDDD

Now that is SRS business.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 am
TheBlueWarrior
Ah science, what can't it answer.
Except why I can't get sex. xDDD

Science of either reproduction or friendship would cover that.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:06 am
Oh well, got some other things in life to worry about. Like my job and school. Which reminds me I should be reading this book. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:27 am
oh my gosh i am really shocked!

As a mother there is no way i would let anyone tell me how to raise my daughter but if i was doing something harmful then i could understand someone stepping in and educating me, but these people are letting it slide but then again never have faith in the social services etc. never in a million years would i sit there and teach her to be racist because at the end of the day people are people regardless of there language or colour and children need to be taught this at a very young age so that the next generations can learn from our mistakes.

sure be proud if your white but sit back and understand that everyone else always has a right to be proud of who they are also. As for there mother ppl should be interfering with her up bringing because there is three rules to the up bringing of children and in these case to be honest she is breaking all of them.

+ is the children being brought up in a environment which will later make them bias to people and the cultures around them in a negative way.

+ are they being abused mentally, physically etc [ie the controlling]

+ are they being neglected or pushed to follow there families routes in the form of are they being taught in the manner this video showed to be brought up with prejudice.

basically one line shocked me and made me realise that these kids have no clue about the real world and to be honest when there mother is no longer around there gonna have to go into hiding because they see them as a threat.

"black ppl are more likely to rape"

utter bull s**t, ppl do that because they want to feel needed they thrive off the passion, the control they have over there victims the colour of there skin does not mean a single thing

if my child ever turned around and made a comment about someone elses colour, weight, language etc in a negative way i would tell them instantly that was wrong and teach her right but this mother is pushing them on to do it more

im scared for those girls because ppl are giving back hate.

===

Plus [had time to go away and think]

When we become parents we take on the role of the mature role model, we understand that being a parent is not simply having a child and thats it, it is being there to teach your child right from wrong and also teach them to understand them both on there own. If were seen doing something right or wrong nine times out of ten the child will mimic its parent because every little girl wants to be like there mum and marry someone like there dad and every little boy is just the same but vice versa.

for instance my cousin watched my aunt smoking all the time to the point she was walking around the playroom at nursery and at home with a pencil in her mouth mimicing smoking through imaginary play, this was a wake up call and it stopped my aunt smoking but none the less that was a typical everyday thing for a child.

but this woman... she is teaching them everything wrong, she is showing them it is ok to be prejudice, racist, stereo typing, intolerant and white supremacist all in one. These are all seriously bad traits to pass on to anyone let alone your children. If they was over living in the uk they would have been attacked by now.. even then we may not like the way the uk is turning out we still accept them and do not turn on them or make our own little cults. We accept it because at the end of the day if there was meant to be only one culture... as she thinks white ppl well then explain why there is so many more cultures, colours etc..

The fact she pulled the girls from school makes me laugh, no wonder there turning out how they are, lets see what are the pluses of school other than education, there is human interaction with there same sex and opposite sex, they learn to adapt in different situations, They learn to develop there mind and also there motor skills so by the mother removing them they have lost all there chances of developing into social beings they will turn out just like there mother and possibly even worse. as for the border comment if ppl was not meant to cross the borders explain why it is easy lol

gah i hate narrow minded ppl lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out