Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
$$Feel the LURVE!$$ [LAST CHANCE ENTRIES! Send out gifts!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the lurve?
Oh yeah :3
74%
 74%  [ 23 ]
God no DX
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Valentine Pole
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 31

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:03 am
Nikori20
D: Okay, so Valentine's day is almost here. No one has PMed me o.o Should they have by now? I have cards to send out to people who want to receive them. I'll be on later tonight to PM some people and stuff D:

Honey I told you already xd Just send out your own PM, include your address, and ask for theirs wink Ace would love one from mah mistress : D

And OMG Lyss's bday!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Yesh, Aces need love too D:

I was kinda sad today that I won't have a Valentine - so I turn around to one of my best friends and I was like, "BE MY VALENTINE." She kinda laughed and said "okay." ._.''' I wanted an enthusastic response - now my heart is crushed... not really. I think I'm going to find a stuff animal in my room and deck it out Friday so I can give it to her anyway.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:23 pm
Aw poor Ace ;_; *huggles you* I feel crushed because I'll be spending it alone sad

NEW CONTEST ON PAGE 1  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm
churrlo
Nikori20
D: Okay, so Valentine's day is almost here. No one has PMed me o.o Should they have by now? I have cards to send out to people who want to receive them. I'll be on later tonight to PM some people and stuff D:

Honey I told you already xd Just send out your own PM, include your address, and ask for theirs wink Ace would love one from mah mistress : D

And OMG Lyss's bday!

Well why can't people PM me, too? D: Why do I have to do all the work? xd lmao. I will PM people shortly, actually lol.  

Nikori20

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 pm
People are laazzzzzzy.

Ah, I think it may be for the best that I don't have a Valentine xd
Apparently, every person I've dated, I've broken up with after Valentine's day. Like, in a matter of two days. sweatdrop I think I might be cursed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm
So just wait until the 16th silly wink

And Randy, "If you want something done right, do it yourself." ^^ Rather than expect everyone to do what they're supposed to, its easier to just do most the work for them xD  

churrlo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Bah, there's no point waiting cause there is nobody. All the guys at my school are... eww. As for girls, well, no one is just openly out of the closet like I am. xd I pretty much let people know I play for both teams, I just like that female side better <3  
churrlo generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 72!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:10 pm
Bi: The best of both worlds heart

But I'm gay lmfao xd If you ever got a gf I'd have to bring Randy and go on a double date with you ;3 That would be EPIC WIN. Have you tried looking into an online relationshit? O: It's not always bad ;3 Me and Randy worked out xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Well, my ex-girl friend ended up moving away so we sorta had that "online relationship." And I saw her when she came down to visit her family and all but eventually things didn't work out. Probably because she's bat s**t crazy and uses her "insanity" to weasel her way out of realtionships. I still think about her though :<

Ah, I just need a cozy body to snuggle up with. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 am
churrlo
Have you tried looking into an online relationshit? O: It's not always bad ;3 Me and Randy worked out xd

Most online relationships DO NOT work unless you 110% DEVOTE yourself to the other person. My 1st b/f of 3 years... was an online relationship. Met him twice and we were like "D: Wow, no." He was an immature a*****e, anyway. i moved to the east coast for him 4 years ago and he dumped me soon afterward. And I was kinda stuck on the east coast after that, for a while.

2nd online relationship I had only lasted a couple months, just because we obviously had different life goals. met him twice and we broke up.

Third time is a charm, however! I met Churrlo twice IRL and we're still together wink Broke the tradition of my "meet twice, then break up" deal. And this is the most healthy relationship I've ever been in. I'm the happiest I've ever been ^_^  

Nikori20

churrlo generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 63!

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:06 pm
Yay devotion! *snuggles ace*

Another candy for the contest ^^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:34 pm
Awww, can Ace be at the wedding heart

I wish my previous realtionship worked out. However, I think my former partner just isn't ready to commit to anything. As soon as something doesn't fit in with her perseptition of reality, she gets rid of it.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:01 pm
See?

This is why Lyss RECRUITS people to be her Valentine.

Bag of candy ALWAYS hooks them. xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm
CANDY?! D:

And aww Ace ;_; You'll find someone else : D College will be a new doorway to sex, drugs, and alcohol =D YAY!

churrlo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Yeah, I'm sure I'll find somebody~

I'm going to treat my friend to a special Valentine's day on Friday heart  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games