-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:57 pm
HOLD ON A MINUTE....

the "Scarlett sprite" is a god damn rip off of the pixie but with better items ...
im pissed i've had my pixies for two years and for what to get all the n00bs going "O luk mi haz 1 betr thn u" ... fan bloody tastic ....

>.> not happy Jan ....

talk about
-your items being "updated" -
-n00bs -
-the topic at hand-
-your mumma jokes-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 pm
...>.> Does me having the Sprite make me a n00b? crying
[/uselesstext]

invisible-weirdo

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Gaia has always been doing that -- especially after Demonic Anklets were released. I just learn to shrug and move on. Besides, it's only logical that they'll improve their skills in item making.

Boo hoo... How dare new Gaians be given these privileges of items that look similar to past items. New Gaians should never have what older users have -- especially if they mimic items that only older Gaians have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:29 pm
Ouch own'd ......

and no it more the 13 year olds that just sign up and use mommy credit card and try and rub it in people faces ....

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:36 pm
I just don't care about others. It tends to prevent problems like people rubbing things in my face (when I don't want my face rubbed by things). Now... if people were literally rubbing something... it would depend if I wanted it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:37 pm
So then they rub it in your face. Who cares what they think.
Personally I was happy to see the Scarlet Pixie.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Why don't you sell your pixies to buy some red pixies? You probably would make a profit as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:12 pm
Why would you be bothered by anyone juvenile enough to rub pixels in your face?

I guess it's a "rip off" of the pixie. Just like the mythril halo is a "rip off" of the original halo... And just like the dark halo "rips off" the halo and the d-tail...

I like both of those "rip offs" better than the original, actually.
And where I have more red-toned items than blue, now I might actually get a pixie/sprite that I'll be likely to use occasionally. xp  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm
*Shruggles* I had a letter but I went with the armor stuff. I has a pixie and I'm happy with it. The red one is nice though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:38 pm
If only it had the red cape like the first pix had the white one. Then I might have got it. If you are gonna recolor a item aleast have all the old forms. Maybe if they spent less time on evolving bullshit we would see some good stuff.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:05 pm
Saverio C.
If only it had the red cape like the first pix had the white one. Then I might have got it. If you are gonna recolor a item aleast have all the old forms. Maybe if they spent less time on evolving bullshit we would see some good stuff.

Very very very true -_-
This is actually the first MC I've actually wanted in a while >.> The ones that they've been coming out with lately are rather...subpar >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:37 pm
It seems like sound business sense for Gaia though. People are really eating up the evolving items, and many of them are very nice. Hence, since it's so popular, they concentrate on those items. *shrugs*

That said, the monthly collectibles are pretty off as of late. I haven't seen anything that has really interested me in a long time. I wish they would release more MCs that are items instead of clothing parts.  

Sentama Lin

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm
I actually really liked these MCs. Gaia came through this month...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:18 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

As did I~
However, this is the first time in quite a while that I really wanted an MC >.> And it seems to be something that is happening less and less...*sigh* Ah well. At least they rang in the new year with a pretty good one. 3nodding

[/babbleakauselesstext]

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm
invisible-weirdo
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

As did I~
However, this is the first time in quite a while that I really wanted an MC >.> And it seems to be something that is happening less and less...*sigh* Ah well. At least they rang in the new year with a pretty good one. 3nodding

[/babbleakauselesstext]

I rarely want them when they come out, but I buy them anyway. Partially because I'm an item-whore, and partially because dress-up is fun, amirite?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff