Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Candycorn Fish Quest -- FINISHED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Play WoW?
  Yup!
  Nope!
  Used to, but I had to stop.
  Die, Horde scum!
  Die, Alliance filth!
View Results

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 am
ETA: Thanks to some generous donations, I have my Candycorn Fish! And yes, I named them The Naaru. XD

If you play WoW and still want to talk, feel fee.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:51 am
Goal: 17,233/52,000  

Wynruelle

doomboy55

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:12 am
:O.

I still have my account and all but im not nearly as addicted as i was before i got to lvl 80. sad

Still fun to go pewpew crossroads every once in a while. > razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:43 am
Hi hun,
Just wanted to stop by on your quest and link you to a quest bar for candy corn which might help generate some interest as people will be able to see how close you are.
http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/aquatic/80/aquarium_candycorn_fish
Click the Questbar option on the left hand side and then you can enter how much gold you have towards your quest. Placing it in your siggy may help you get more donations too.
I'm hoping tek tek will update their site to include dream aquariums soon so that we can see more quests like this.
I'll send some gold your way next week.
Sharky  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:59 am
Thanks, sharkworld!

I put in the code, but it's not showing up. Might be this computer (public library),or it might be that stupid Mall Cop sig I can't seem to get rid of. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 pm
doomboy55
:O.

I still have my account and all but im not nearly as addicted as i was before i got to lvl 80. sad

Still fun to go pewpew crossroads every once in a while. > razz

Alliance? biggrin

I raided on my 70 mage (same name as here!).  

Wynruelle

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm
Kael'thas died. But he left me Black Reading Glasses!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 pm
lol I used to play WoW. I had a 70 human mage named Envy. I had to quit before Wotlk came out though. I'm too poor. sad I find the idea of a WoW themed fish tank amazingly endearing blaugh  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 am
Kogane-Maru
lol I used to play WoW. I had a 70 human mage named Envy. I had to quit before Wotlk came out though. I'm too poor. sad I find the idea of a WoW themed fish tank amazingly endearing blaugh

Thank you!

I really miss WoW sometimes. A friend and I planned to take our (PvP-server based) night elf and gnome and have a naked duel in the Zangamarsh Cennarion post, with the 10lb Catfish. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:07 pm
LOL xd I'd like to see that!

I manage to distract myself with Gaia, art, and my wonderful friends smile It's made more frustrating by the fact that all my friends who were into wow have started playing again. stare I can only listen to them talk about it for so long before I have to ask them politely to shut up before I scavenge money up for it that should be going to bills.  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:38 pm
Kogane-Maru
I can only listen to them talk about it for so long before I have to ask them politely to shut up before I scavenge money up for it that should be going to bills.

Oh, I hear ya! It helps, though, that I *don't* have internet at home and have to use the library.

I was witness to a duel between a gnome mage and a gnome warlock -- no spells aloud, just fists. I took screencaps. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:07 pm
Oh and where the questbars are concerned, put the code back in, sometimes they don't show up and sometimes they do, it's really wierd. Like my ticket questbar in my quest (and sometimes in my sig too) don't show up, but most of the time you can see them. I went ahead and put the numbers below mine just incase, but the questbar looks better :3

lol I dueled my friend when he was lvl 5, took off all my gear and weapons and made sure he was as well geared as he could be and then ran around in goldshire xd it was so funny, he finally got frustrated and told me to stop humiliating him but...I enjoyed myself :3  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 am
I saw 70s coming to duel new toons all the time in Goldshire. It was also Cybersexxoring Central. >.<

Gelbin Mekkatorque died! But he left me a gold watch, which I promptly sold. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:51 pm
ugh. I wish they wouldn't do that. If you wanna cyber go find a chatroom somewhere, not a game. rolleyes  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wynruelle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 am
Kogane-Maru
ugh. I wish they wouldn't do that. If you wanna cyber go find a chatroom somewhere, not a game. rolleyes

Yeah. We really needed a "points and laugh" action.  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games