Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
aquariums and gold

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christopher 8888

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:13 pm
where do i buy things for my aquarium using gold ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 pm
Christopher 8888
where do i buy things for my aquarium using gold ?

In the market place. Just note that most of the stuff sold in the market is pricey.  

xAvangelinex

sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:43 am
Okay, for my concern, I will look at other threads...but I saw this one first, so I'll start here.

So I've recieved three aquarium gifts last year...I don't know who sent them to me, but I can't open them. I thought maybe they could just be opened at christmas, but I still haven't been able to open any of them. Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:18 pm
sublime_necromancer
Okay, for my concern, I will look at other threads...but I saw this one first, so I'll start here.

So I've recieved three aquarium gifts last year...I don't know who sent them to me, but I can't open them. I thought maybe they could just be opened at christmas, but I still haven't been able to open any of them. Any thoughts?

Those red Christmas presents are not meant to be opened. They are decorations for your aquarium to make your fish think it's almost Christmas. wink  

Avzel

syaoran_yip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 am
jih ming i told you to buy aquarium stuff in da marketplace jih ming is da 8888 guy  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games