Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Make love not war :3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

: D spread the love!
  : D oh bby!
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:54 pm

ok : D time to spread the love. This thread is DEVOTED TO SHARING WHAT WE ADMIRE ABOUT EACH OTHER...mmkay? : D

:3 ill start with a few of my friends

Dana: I love your in your face upfront attitude. I wish I could be half as confident as you are D:

Churrlo: your one of the most caring people I know....when you want to be XD. I know when ever I have a problem I can go to you and I know you will understand. heart

Nikori/Nut: what isnt there to admire about you? o .o your an all around nice guy and Im always astounded by the level of patience you have with Luis... and myself XD

Leixi: :3 Ive always admired your ability to get the scoop on just about anything going on in gaia. XD your my source for all the latest gossip<3

Chaz: Youve always been very sweet to me.. even when I havent been very sweet to you D: I admire your persistence and all around friendliness and cheerfulness.

Blue: I love your sense of humor D: im not quite sure if i envy it more then admire it... XD

Nerdy: You may not see this because you said you quit.. i have a feeling soul will get it back to you though... I admire your ... faith? You have some very strong convictions about your religion and no matter what people say about you.. you dont seem to waver on them. :3 thats something anyone could admire and respect.

Soulie: I admire your brainz. Your simply one of the brightest people i know D:

now dont get your feelings hurt if your not on this list .___.;; there are to many friends to put all in one place... I could babble on and on XD

8D ill post more later..

OK YOUR TURN!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 pm
I love the fact you beat the s**t out of me at Pokemon...
xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm
i hate you all!!!!ELEVENTYONE!!!111!!!

ha, kidding. xd

naw, i love pretty much everybody. even the annoying people have SOME redeeming value. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:05 pm
I love everybody pretty much xD
In fact, in a little whoreish in the ways that I love everyone in this guild, especially the guys. I think Angel is the only guy I haven't tried anything naughty with =)

This makes me sad.. so many people I love aren't around anymore TT^TT

BGC- hun, you are such a sweet, caring girl =) And so much fun!

Angel- You're such a great, sweet funny guy =) And you've helped me out alot over the years with gold and items, but more importantly friendship and advice <3

Kitsu kun- You're a sweet heart <3 I think you were the only person to give me anything, or say happy Valentines day, irl and online last year xD

Knitterz- How could anyone not love you? =3

Kyo- You always tell me about the newest gossip xD

Dana- You've been a really great friend! ^^

Chaz- I heart 's you

Kasa kun- You've had to put up with so much s**t from me, I'm sorry. You've always been a sweetheart though.

Soulie- So cute and so silly =)

There's a bunch of people I didn't cover right there xD so sorry, ask me how much I love you and I'll show tell you <33333

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:25 am
XD I've been here for a while, but I still don't know anyone all that well.

Midori (Anais)- I love that you're into poetry and that I can talk to you about, well anything. XD You work hard and you're honest and I hope you stay that way.

Churrlo- You're so silly, but I love that and I hope I can get to know you better. I'm glad I have someone in the guild who I can speak Spanish with.

Blue- Don't know you much, but your humor amuses me a lot. XD

Angel and Bluegrass- You're both so freaking adorable. D:
I adore married people. XD It's late, I'm weird.

knitterz- your humor also amuses me, especially when you're paired up with churrlo. It gets out of hand and it's fun to see.

Dr. Entropy- your style is amazing so I'm always happy when I get a compliment from you. ^_^ Also you feed me grains of truth when you said girls are attention whores XD It's true. Well in my case anyway, I just love getting attention from my bf. lawl I love that you stand by what you believe in. :3

Dana- I loved playing "twin" with you, that time we had almost the same avi, I wanted to try that, and it was fun, thanks for humoring me. XD

TSN- I didn't get to bond much with you, but the few times I did chat with you it was nice and I never minded what you had to say. :3

chiana- you were the first person to be kind to me in the guild when I joined I believe, so thanks, also your sport is awesome!

Ace- Your comics are fun, they helped me see what the guild was before I was here, I hope I can see more of them.

Zaoth- I love British, so by default I love you. XD Seriously though, I don't know you much either, but you seem fun. :3

I. Ghost- Your easy going attitude is refreshing. XD I love how you say well it's my opinion and you don't have to agree.

jfm- you're a wolf pimp, automatically I'm amused. I think you're pretty easy going from what I've seen anyway.

Saku- I love this guild, I have you to thank I think, but I don't see you much. When I do it's kinda nice, cause everyone gets random.

XD I love this place, I would have been bored with gaia if I didn't have at least one place to be a part of. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 am
Knitterz: LOL Wasn't I on your s**t list? xD

I love everybody, I just don't always understand them. A few people may dislike me but I still love them anyway. I don't like people being mad at each other which was why I was so adamant about defending TSN when no one else did. My methods could use some work but I know my intentions are in the right place.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:55 am
TheBlueWarrior
xD

That was freakin awesome gonk you kicked my a** the next round though! .. and i dont really remember but i think there was another round after that in which you beat my a** again... crying

@Bluegrass: : D fo sho!

btw Ive always admired your courage ._.;; no matter what your always throwing your opinion out there. that takes some freakin balls! emo ....I wish i had balls....

@Chia: ... XD I think I could come up with a few reasons... but ANYWAYS... I dont get the chance to talk to you much and I dont know you very well but you have always seemed to be a very friendly, charismatic person. I totally admire that :3

@Munchie: lul.. you think thats funny stuff you should see us on msnm.. XD we can get really wild...

o 3o I dont know you very well but Id love the chance to get to know you! got msnm? whee

Soul: Still are 8D you can be on my s**t list and be admired at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 am
Knitterz
TheBlueWarrior
xD

That was freakin awesome gonk you kicked my a** the next round though! .. and i dont really remember but i think there was another round after that in which you beat my a** again... crying

@Bluegrass: : D fo sho!

btw Ive always admired your courage ._.;; no matter what your always throwing your opinion out there. that takes some freakin balls! emo ....I wish i had balls....

@Chia: ... XD I think I could come up with a few reasons... but ANYWAYS... I dont get the chance to talk to you much and I dont know you very well but you have always seemed to be a very friendly, charismatic person. I totally admire that :3

@Munchie: lul.. you think thats funny stuff you should see us on msnm.. XD we can get really wild...

o 3o I dont know you very well but Id love the chance to get to know you! got msnm? whee

Soul: Still are 8D you can be on my s**t list and be admired at the same time.

I haven't played in awhile though, kind of pissy about not having a decent Fire type. I wants a Houndoom.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 am
Thanks munchie ^^

Churllo: GAY PRIDE WOO XD He is the best! My dad loved the card you got me for xmas <3

Knitterz: we get along good :3 we have random talks sometimes on msn xD

Wallie/Kio/Lexi: <3 My little lover boy ^^ We got married lol

Blue: HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS =D I love our random talks we have on facebook xD

Munchi: we dont talk much sad but when we do lol we have some interesting convo's ;D

dana: always been here for me from my 1st day in the guild ^^ all our random chats on msn are awesome.

Soulie: luffs you <3 I even gave you 100k to finish your quest <3

Chia: my sexy women >=D all mine in your lovely rollder blade uniform ^^ <3

BCG : I love how we have the same sense of humor xD

Angel: Gawd you remind me of my brother ;D you are exactly alike

Kitsu: <3 YAY brishish xD we have our nice chats about uni and shiz xP

yeah cba to write anymore @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 am
I like all of you guys even TSN even though she doesn't like me at all. lol

You all kick a** and I enjoy talking to all of you.  

angel_half82
Crew

Nikori20

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:43 am
I talk to you guys mainly on WLM, but after reading through that one thread (in which responding wouldn't have been my place), i felt like i've been drawn somewhat closer to the guild.

Knitterz:
I remember you were unsure about me when Churrlo first introduced me to you. But things lightened up quickly between us, and I feel we've become good friends. I think you have a sense of brashness to you, and I admire that because it's something I don't have much of (I wish I did). I know you care about people a lot and I think you are a very funny person, which brightens up my day. You send me videos of your pets quite often--and I love them--however, I often wonder what it would be like if you made video blogs 3nodding They would be very interesting!

Churrlo:
You're on my s**t list >_> Just kidding, obviously wink There's not much to say to you directly, since we talk on the phone for at least an hour every day. I mean, you're my boyfriend in real life! surprised But since many guild members barely know me, I have to say something, right? You have a unique sense of humor that I find intriguing. Some people have it, some people don't, but Gaia IS the place for you biggrin You will bend over backward for people if they need help, and that's what true friendship is all about. I'd say more good things about you, but long paragraphs are probably boring everyone else, XD

Dana:
I know you mostly through WLM and the MMO we play together with Churrlo, so I've gotten to know you a little differently than most people. This is going to seem bad to other people, but I love your "IDFC" attitude when it pertains to the right situation. Every time i see you say that, it makes me laugh out loud. xd But i digress... You are TRULY one of the coolest, friendliest and most helpful people I know. And, believe it or not, I probably actually rank you as one of my best friends; someone I look forward to talking with the most when I sign online.

TSN: It's unfortunate that so much negativity had to be directed toward you. Between the both of us, i've seen nothing bad. D: Hell, I drew a realistic portrait of you XD Even though you're supposedly leaving, I hope you are able to keep the friends from this guild that you cherish the most.

I realize that I know other people and talk to them occasionally. I admit that I get a couple people mixed up, thinking they're someone else, too XD Since I don't know them well, I at least want to give them recognition (you know who you are since i'm too lazy to search for you guys XD).

In closing my post, I just want to add: Now, THIS is a mature thread! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:27 am
Zaoth Kun
Thanks munchie ^^

Churllo: GAY PRIDE WOO XD He is the best! My dad loved the card you got me for xmas <3

Munchi: we dont talk much sad but when we do lol we have some interesting convo's ;D

dana: always been here for me from my 1st day in the guild ^^ all our random chats on msn are awesome.

HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS! ;D  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 am
TheBlueWarrior
Zaoth Kun
Thanks munchie ^^

HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS! ;D

lmao

that's hilarious since someone just posted how MATURE this thread was.

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 am
I love you all : D *prepares the armies* Er... >.>;;;

Seeing as I know like everyone D: It would take too long to post. So I just want to say that I REALLY DO admire you all. You're all wonderful people and you all have a special place in my life ^^ Especially those of you that I talk with on MSN. You're always there for me and I love you guys crying

@ BGC - Someone?! D< Thats my boyfriend! D<  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Thanks Cheesy, I love you too. heart
-----
@ Cheesy: You are just so fun to talk to. We've talked everywhere from seizures to hot-sauce-covered doughnuts. You can be mature and funny at the same time, without looking like a total moron. heart

@ churrlo: Understanding, funny, practical, GAY, what else could be better? Always there to talk/vent/rant/cry/whateverthehellIfeellikedoing. Gotta love someone who can point out that I spelled Yoko's name wrong in an X-mas card. heart

@ Mika: Love ya. I'd have to say you're probably one of the first people I actually got to know in this guild, and I am so glad. You can be so random too...in a good way of course! heart

@ Squishy: YOU ARE MY SQUISHY. 'NUFF SAID. heart

@ Squee: OMG you are Yoko's #1 Fan. How could I not love you? You're fun to talk to when I have random questions too...like British postage stamps. heart

@ bluegrass cat: Always there for me, like a motherly figure...with a bitchy-sarcastic attitude that I LOVE. GO BITCHY MODS heart

@ Dana: So very down-to-Earth, and nice too. It's fun to talk to you in Ace's thread. You never know what will show up in there... heart

@ Knitterz: PICO IS ADORABLE. That, and you're funny and LOUD too. Word to sum you up: Fun. heart

@ Icon: lol, we've had some pretty weird conversations. I don't talk to you much these days (curse the real-world), but I hope to more in the future! heart

@ Saku: Love you no matter what. You did a great job with the guild, and bit of help from us Mods I guess. How can a guild be fun and crazy without a good role-model such as yourself? heart

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS MY COUSIN ACEY: Where would I be today without your guidance in sarcasm, Anime, pervertedness, and bitchyness? I WOULD NOT BE WHOLE. Since I don't have any siblings, you're like my sister. Heck, you've already claimed a spot in place of an Aunt for my kids! (If I ever have any...>_>) AND BEST OF ALL, YOU INVITED YOURSELF TO BE MY MAID OF HONOR! You're gonna have to battle Misaki for that one... xd

BUT I STILL LOVE EVERYONE ELSE.
heart

Except annoying n00bs.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out