Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Make love not war :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

: D spread the love!
  : D oh bby!
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Knitterz
TheBlueWarrior
Knitterz
TheBlueWarrior

I haven't played in awhile though, kind of pissy about not having a decent Fire type. I wants a Houndoom.

D: I could get you one...

@Zaoth: good times good times ^w^ heart

I think ima just make this easy cause im to lazy to keep up with responses and say I luvz everyone! : D well about everyone anyways.... or I dont strongly dislike anyone at this moment.... no Ill just stick with I Luv everyone.... rofl *cuddles all around*

@Midori: o 3o! oh! Hows Yoko doing these days?

Excellent... Wait, trading teh pokemons require two. Dunno if I have anything you want though.

probably not D: I havent played in a long time... >_< give me a day to dig up everything.... I dont care what you give me XD

Lol, alright. I'll try to atleast make it something decent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 pm
crying

erm, lyss, sugar, central ky isn't midwestern, its southern.

crying crying crying

don't lump us in with those freaks!

ninja

rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:36 pm
I bred my big blue penguin pokemon to get ya a Piplup Knitterz. It already knows teh Surfs too. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:12 am
bluegrass cat
crying

erm, lyss, sugar, central ky isn't midwestern, its southern.

crying crying crying

don't lump us in with those freaks!

ninja

rofl

'scuse me. D:< I is not a freak!............I'm just a little off. biggrin  

Dana Pixie Stix

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:02 am
@ Ace: NO COOKIES WTF? Sure, I'll go make me an avatar. heart

@ Knit: OMG Yoko is wonderful and she loves you. xd Right now she's pouting because I won't play with her. I'm a bad sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 am
crying Egga feels very neglected.

I am withholding sex until you remember that I exist. gonk  

MonsieurSponge

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 am
EggaxSponge

Don't worry, I didn't make a big list so I couldn't have forgot about anyone. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:45 am
EggaxSponge

s**t, I knew I was forgetting someone. I was like, "Ok, now who else? Why do I keep thinking of knitting?" Because I was knitting at the time and was like, "Oh, whatever. It's just because I am knitting that I'm thinking of knitting..." [/rant]

EGGA: YOU ARE AMAZING. Plus you knit. heart Always fun to talk to, and such a people person. You keep the party interesting.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 pm
EggaxSponge

Oh Egga! You know how much I love you! You and your fencing and french class. ;D and your knitting. I want your hats D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
EggaxSponge

Oh Egga! You know how much I love you! You and your fencing and french class. ;D and your knitting. I want your hats D:

OH YEAH! I forgot about her fencing. Even cooler than knitting in my opinion. whee  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:41 pm
mrgreen Thank you. Now for sex:

Blue: I enjoy your humor, even when you claim you're being an a**. It's still funny

Midori: You're very sweet, and it's nice that somebody appreciates the fact that I knit. Most people I know IRL don't care [well, our age]. Keep making stuff. It will make you experienced for your granny years!

Dana: Thank you for appreciating my interests. Maybe soon I will sell you a hat. And by soon I mean three years. I enjoy conversing with you on MSN, and who doesn't love the fact that you are Italian?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:15 pm
I admire knitterz mouth cos it can deepthroat big a** candy canes.  

RaidenKazama

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Yea I got lazy at the end D: I was gana do one for everyone but then i was like... D< THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE AND YOUD STILL PROBABLY FORGET SOMEONE? SCREW THAT!

: D I still dont particularly strongly dislike any of you though! heart

Edit:

@Raiden: ROFL!!
: D god where do i start??? whats not to admire?! D: i guess if i haaaaad to pin it down it would have to be your brilliantly sick sense of humor <3 you sick sick b*****d you! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm
RaidenKazama
I admire knitterz mouth cos it can deepthroat big a** candy canes.

Digging the new look Raiden.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 am
i'm just going to start saying nice things about individuals who've posted above me.

i think i actually tried to start a compliment thread like that once, but it died a sad, snarky, bitchy death. xd

@ blue: oh! how i adore thee! no, really! heart you're pretty bitchin'. plus, we were both referred to as "blue" there for a while until people realized how confusing that was. xd i love that you're quite possibly the ONLY member here who's even more snarky than i or angel are AND that you get the jokes and sarcasm EVERY TIME. pretty awesome. 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff