Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Ok, now that I'm AWAKE thank you... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EARTHQUAKE
  OH NOES RUN 4 YOUR LIFE
  *emo* I'll just let it kill me...
  STFU I'm sleeping...
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 am
Ok, so usually I wake up at 5am for school. Therefore, I am the first one up. That means nobody has to open the garage and leave before I wake up. Today is Sunday, and dad got up early to make sure the driveway wasn't iced over and mom could go to church. I TRIED to sleep in,
BUT HE WENT AND OPENED THE GARAGE DOOR!
In my house, I sleep above the garage. Whenever the garage is opened, my room shakes like there's an earthquake and you here a "errrrrrr" noise really loud. I was like, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?" and then of course because my room was shaking, my water bottle fell off my window sill and plunked me in the head. Ouch.

Discuss:
Odd things you hate about your house/room
Who woke you up today
How you woke up
Ways you've been woken up  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:10 am
anywher i live....i always have the room with the biggest window, facing the street....meaning, my room is ALWAYS cold..........and when it comes to waking up its the worst cause i have to leave my warm bed to face that coldness, and its not a good idea to wake me up when im cold......but, sometimes my room being cold isnt so bad......sometimes........  

Lineriku

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:14 am
Lineriku
anywher i live....i always have the room with the biggest window, facing the street....meaning, my room is ALWAYS cold..........and when it comes to waking up its the worst cause i have to leave my warm bed to face that coldness, and its not a good idea to wake me up when im cold......but, sometimes my room being cold isnt so bad......sometimes........

OMG ME TOO. I sleep by the window, and my face it right next to it because I like sleeping agianst the wall. So...cold...!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 am
Midori Hayashi
Lineriku

OMG ME TOO. I sleep by the window, and my face it right next to it because I like sleeping agianst the wall. So...cold...!

my bed is always right next to the window, too......( mostly because i get a small room and it kinda has to be next to the window ).........i think i developed arthritis in my wrists and feet from all that cold.....  

Lineriku

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 am
Lineriku
Midori Hayashi
Lineriku

my bed is always right next to the window, too......( mostly because i get a small room and it kinda has to be next to the window ).........i think i developed arthritis in my wrists and feet from all that cold.....

Sucks for you. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:26 am
well ye...but now i have my own heater....  

Lineriku

Nikori20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:19 am
I usually go to bed around 2 in the morning, so I wouldn't get a decent sleep unless I wake up no earlier than 10, right? Well, my dad has little respect for other people in the house!

"Randy! *KNOCKS ON DOOR* Randy, can you hear me?"

>_______> *pulls covers over my head*

"Randy! George is on the phone, he wants to talk to you!"

"UUUGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!" *shifts in the bed*

But he doesnt get the message:

"Can I open the door? *KNOCKS ON DOOR AGAIN*

">_______> Dad it's 8 in the MORNING"

This doesn't always happen, but yeah. My dad moved back to Wyoming a few days ago, so i'm finally alone for a while razz Normally Churrlo calls me and wakes me up, which I don't mind whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 am
Nikori20
I usually go to bed around 2 in the morning, so I wouldn't get a decent sleep unless I wake up no earlier than 10, right? Well, my dad has little respect for other people in the house!

This doesn't always happen, but yeah. My dad moved back to Wyoming a few days ago, so i'm finally alone for a while razz Normally Churrlo calls me and wakes me up, which I don't mind whee

I was reading that and I thought you were talking about Luis. XDDD Just sounds like something he would do.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 am
Nikori20

lol, I hate it when dads do that. xd Especially when I'm taking a shower and he's like,"YOU HAVE SOMEONE AT THE DOOR. PUT ON A TOWEL AND COME OUT NOW! I'm like, "Who the hell is it? Why can't they wait in my room?"
Turns out, it was Misaki. SHE'S LIKE MY SISTER. WHY THE FRICK DIDN'T YOU LET HER IN THE DAMN HOUSE? [/rant]
In other words, I sort of get what you're saying. xd Misaki calls me at 3am sometimes, but I'm the one who calls her at 10am and she goes, "HANG UP I'M SLEEPING."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 am
O_o Dang, Anais. That sounds like a comedy movie scene. XD

Well my bad wake up moment is when my dad turns the car on, because it makes a really loud screeching sound now. It's almost like nails on a chalkboard, but really loud. Also sometimes motorcycles and buses wake me up, the window in my room is in front of the street. Now I'm starting to get use to that at least.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 am
MissMunchieMonster
O_o Dang, Anais. That sounds like a comedy movie scene. XD

Well my bad wake up moment is when my dad turns the car on, because it makes a really loud screeching sound now. It's almost like nails on a chalkboard, but really loud. Also sometimes motorcycles and buses wake me up, the window in my room is in front of the street. Now I'm starting to get use to that at least.

Oh, I hate screechy noises! I would have to go rip the engine out of that car. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:12 am
I would if it didn't mean us having no ride.
D: I just wish my dad would fix it already.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 am
MissMunchieMonster
I would if it didn't mean us having no ride.
D: I just wish my dad would fix it already.

Maybe you could steal someone else's engine and replace yours with theirs. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 am
I hate it when i am woken up by my sister's alarm clock because i am the only one who gets up to it and i am not allowed to turn it off, so i have to constantly listen to BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP and so on untill my sister finally wakes up and turns the damned thing off, that is how i woke up this morning, at 4am.
I started rp'ing after that, and it is 11:30 and my sister is still sleeping (she got up long enough to turn off the alarm but then she went back to sleep)  

mathwl1020

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 am
Marine Capt Lewis
I hate it when i am woken up by my sister's alarm clock because i am the only one who gets up to it and i am not allowed to turn it off, so i have to constantly listen to BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP and so on untill my sister finally wakes up and turns the damned thing off, that is how i woke up this morning, at 4am.
I started rp'ing after that, and it is 11:30 and my sister is still sleeping (she got up long enough to turn off the alarm but then she went back to sleep)

That sucks man. xp Wow, so it is early where you are.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff