Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Ok, now that I'm AWAKE thank you... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EARTHQUAKE
  OH NOES RUN 4 YOUR LIFE
  *emo* I'll just let it kill me...
  STFU I'm sleeping...
View Results

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 am
not anymore, its almost noon now. i just got up at 4 and i am still tired  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:43 pm
lulz. Your own personal earthquake!

anyways sleeping thing.

My bf likes to set his alarm an hour before he has to go to work. So like, when he has to go to work at 8:30 A.M. he sets his alarm for 7 A.M. and hits the snooze button...........every 5 minutes. So by the time it's 7:30 I'm FULLY awake. And he's still sleeping! D: I never knew a person who could sleep through 18 snoozes before! It's like OMG. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

Dana Pixie Stix

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:54 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

anyways sleeping thing.

My bf likes to set his alarm an hour before he has to go to work. So like, when he has to go to work at 8:30 A.M. he sets his alarm for 7 A.M. and hits the snooze button...........every 5 minutes. So by the time it's 7:30 I'm FULLY awake. And he's still sleeping! D: I never knew a person who could sleep through 18 snoozes before! It's like OMG. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

OMG I would throw the alarm at the wall if I was just going to sleep in anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

anyways sleeping thing.

That's nothing. I used to be roommates with my friend George a few years ago, and, listen to this:

This was when George worked night shifts, so he woke up at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon to start his day. He kept himself locked in our shared bedroom so that the little brats didn't waltz in and out noisily as they pleased. Well, i hear the alarm clock go off. ...and it doesn't stop. "BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEP, etc." Since the door was locked, i couldn't go in there and pull him off the bed, right? I banged on the door. NOTHING. Our other roommate banged on the door. NOTHING. I timed this, and the alarm was going off for 20 minutes.

I finally walk in the bedroom, and the alarm clock was not any farther than a foot from the head of the bed. That is... no more than 12 inches from his face. HOW THE HELL DO YOU SLEEP THROUGH THAT? Especially when we could hear the alarm, loudly, from the livingroom?! scream  

Nikori20

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Nikori20
Dana Pixie Stix

anyways sleeping thing.

That's nothing. I used to be roommates with my friend George a few years ago, and, listen to this:

This was when George worked night shifts, so he woke up at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon to start his day. He kept himself locked in our shared bedroom so that the little brats didn't waltz in and out noisily as they pleased. Well, i hear the alarm clock go off. ...and it doesn't stop. "BEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEP, etc." Since the door was locked, i couldn't go in there and pull him off the bed, right? I banged on the door. NOTHING. Our other roommate banged on the door. NOTHING. I timed this, and the alarm was going off for 20 minutes.

I finally walk in the bedroom, and the alarm clock was not any farther than a foot from the head of the bed. That is... no more than 12 inches from his face. HOW THE HELL DO YOU SLEEP THROUGH THAT? Especially when we could hear the alarm, loudly, from the livingroom?! scream

My husband is like that too. He has an extremely loud alarm clock, and two alarms on his cell phone that I swear if they were any louder the windows would shatter. The fun thing is that I used to work nights so I couldn't sleep until early in the morning. So I would basically lay down to sleep and maybe get 10-15 minutes of rest before the demon alarms went off. AND HE DOESN'T EVEN BUDGE!! I was so cranky that one day I grabbed the alarm clock, yanked the cord out of the wall, and chucked the clock across the room. The funny thing is....he slept through the whole thing  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 pm
I usually wake up shortly after my boyfriend gets out of bed because it gets cold.  

Pachelbel Canon

musicmagician823

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 am
This morning I got woken up by my brother. I had friends over today who were coming at 9:00. My brother came in and woke me up and said "Sarah get up now." I looked at my clock and it was only 6:30! I said "No! You've got to be kidding me!" And he said "What time will you get up?" I told him 7:00, and he said "Well that will only give you two hours before your friends come!" I just went back to sleep and ended up waking about 7:30. But normally I wake up to my iPod as my alarm so it's alright. Next week when school starts again I have to wake up at 6 every morning. sad *groan*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Lol, sounds peachy.

Let's see..

Odd things you hate about your house/room
See, I love my house, it's just awesome, it's this old, small, church building that I grew up drooling over, and my room is in the loft. Sweet, I know. But I guess some things other people would hate about it are: until two days ago we didn't have an operating kitchen sink, we still don't have the drain in. We have to have foam insulation in our windows so we can heat it in the winter, the floor is warped and unfinished.
Who woke you up today: My dog.
How you woke up: dog's nose in my face wanting to go out.
Ways you've been woken up: My Dad used to sing to me to get me up smile My Mom always yelled at me when I was in high school, but now a days when I have to work she just brings me some sort of chocolate coffee drink and I'm up and running smile either that or my cell phone/alarm clock.  

shelly draven

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:48 am
Lyss hates practically everything about her room. Because of a storm like two years ago, there is now tile on the floor (Which is flipping COLD in the mornings,) no door that separates the room from the gun closet which then separates from the laundry room, and not enough shelving. Oh, did I mention that my closet now hangs from the ceiling?

Lyss sleeps downstairs, with like two other people. (One's away at college, so... one more person?)
Anyways, Lyss sleeps right next to her little window to the outside world, and the wall to the boiler room. Somewhat recently, Lyss's family placed "doors" (Take one of the cheap, non-solid wood doors, take out the middle portion, separate, and viola! "Doors) in order to keep the cats from going downstairs and peeing everywhere.

Lyss is constantly woken up by her mom coming downstairs in the morning during school hours (Normally just spring right up. Kinda creepy sometimes,) her cats banging on the doors, cat successfully getting downstairs and meowing like there's no tomorrow, and the occasional yelling from the dad.

Today, Lyss woke up from a car slipping and sliding due to ice on her little hill outside. And music playing loudly from the karaoke machine. She has a 2 hour delay for tests. Joy. [/wall o' text]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:53 am
pineapple07
Nikori20
Dana Pixie Stix

anyways sleeping thing.

My husband is like that too. He has an extremely loud alarm clock, and two alarms on his cell phone that I swear if they were any louder the windows would shatter. The fun thing is that I used to work nights so I couldn't sleep until early in the morning. So I would basically lay down to sleep and maybe get 10-15 minutes of rest before the demon alarms went off. AND HE DOESN'T EVEN BUDGE!! I was so cranky that one day I grabbed the alarm clock, yanked the cord out of the wall, and chucked the clock across the room. The funny thing is....he slept through the whole thing

my mom is like that, she has an alarm clock that wakes me up from my bedroom, which is on the other side of the house, but she doesnt wake up to it, but some mornings she wakes up to it just long enough to hit the snooze, so it goes off again in 5 minutes and we're back to where we started  

mathwl1020

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 am
hahahaha im lucky our garage is a long way down our garden razz we just have to brave the cold wind and rain to get there xD

But we just either have the builders crashing about waking us up or have noises from the local school and boy does noise carry O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 am
oh wow, that's gotta suck
lately I've been going to bed early and waking up on my own about 4am  

mathwl1020

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 am
we dont have a garage ^_^

i guess im lucky, people know not to wake me up in the mornings unless its really important. im a real grouch otherwise xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:02 am
My parents get up at 5 and i get up at 8 xD I hate it. I always get woken up  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 pm
i would prefer that then what I have to do, I have to get up at 5 with my mom, It sucks

p.s. is there a zomg thread in the guild?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff