Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Dark World---join or you will die painfully, lol Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!!!!
  boo!!!!!
View Results

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 am
INTRODUCTION
The world is on the brink of destruction.
The human race is almost extinct, the dwarven mines have become a place of doom and death, and orcs and goblins have taken over the places where the elves once called home. Things are very desperate for earth indeed.

*note: If you have seen this before, that is because i have this in 3 guilds  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:33 am
RULES=(
the rules are simple
1. Follow gaia TOS at all times
2. Keep ur posts pg-13
3. NO GODMODING OR AUTO HITTING
4. If u have any questions feel free to ask
5. PM me all profiles
6. HAVE FUN!

If you cannot follow these simple rules then you will be blacklisted (all posts will be ignored)  

mathwl1020

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:34 am
PROFILE SKELETON!!! =P

Gaia username:
Character name:
Race: (accepted races: elf, dwarf, human, half-elf, half-dwarf, orc, goblin, half-orc, any others must be approved by me through pm)(absolutely NO vampires)
Alignment: (good, evil, or neutral)
Appearance: (pic is appreciated, can use tektek.org dream avatar simulator)
Weapons:
Special abilities: (keep it withing reason, if u have something like time travel, there has to be some kind of a drawback)
Bio: (be as descriptive as possible)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 am
BLACKLIST!!!!
These people cannot follow simple rules, all of their posts are to be ignored

It is clear right now, please keep it that way

*note, you will get a warning first and i will try to help with stuff like habitual godmoding, but if you don't at least try, then you will be put here  

mathwl1020

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:37 am
Gaian Username: mathwl1020
RP Character Name: Tanis
Race: elvish
Alignment: good
Personality/bio: Tanis is a young elf, who has been trained in many things. He values integrity, courage, and above all else knowledge. He has trained in many areas of study, including magick, fencing, and unarmed fighting. he prefers to spend his time learning new things.
Weapon: dual katanas
Special Ability: magick, of any kind
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 am
Tanis walked through the human city, one of the few that hadn't been overrun by orcs, goblins, and other vile creatures.
wow, they have alot of archers ready, he thought to himself, looking at the outer wall.
a trumpet sounded, the city was being attacked  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:31 pm
username: Mizuaki Kunna
Character name: Tawny Sumia
Race: Wolf demon
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Bow and Arrows. Sword, thief knife
Special abilities: Magic, Black and white.
Bio: Tawny does not know when she was born or where she was, but she knows that she is some kind of Englishwoman. Tawny was orphaned when she was born, she knows that much, and she knows that she needs to find some one to help her learn about the clan that all died mysteriously, when she got born. She does not do well with others, because of her not liking to talk that much, and she does not really like being with others unless she has to  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 pm
Tawny sighs, as she walks through the forest, on the outskirts of a human city. She looks around and sighs again. There has not been any sight of any other kinds of creatures, and she really just now wants to see some one, just to have some company  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Tanis ran up the stairs leading up to the top of the outer city wall, grabbed a bow and quiver that was sitting by the stairs, and ran to the edge of the wall, seeing a woman standing right outside the forest, with a group of orcs behind her.
She's going to get mutilated if she doesn't get here soon, he thought grimly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Tawny sniffs the air, and quickly turns around, getting out her sword and slicing an orc's head off. she jumps back a couple paces, and pulls out her bow and arrows, and starts to shoot them in the throat  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 pm
Tanis watched as the woman realized she had an enemy behind her and struck the orcs. He nocked 3 arrows, and turning his bow sideways, let all 3 fly at once, hitting 2 orcs in the chests, and grazing another's arm.
Damn, missed one  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:43 pm
Tawny sighs, as three arrows shoot two orcs and grazes another's arm. She groans, and quickly looks where they came from and sees Tanis. She nods her thanks, and throws her sword at the last one, beheading it  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:01 am
(this makes me think of the lord of the rings battles. oh, the link in your sig is broken)
"there's more further back," Tanis yells to the woman, "hurry into the city before they catch up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 am
((kk, I will fix it later))

TAwny sighs, and turns around quickly, running toward the city. Once she enters, she sighs and looks around. None of the creatures have destroyed this place yet, so it is a good sign  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:51 pm
(it is not broken, per say, but it says that the guild doesn't actually exist)
(lmao, i just used the phrase, per say)
(oh yeah, I am sorry if my character gets annoying, he is just being the good Samaritan)
The gate into the city closed a few seconds before a second group of orcs rushed out of the forest and at the gate.
Tanis ran down the stairs up the wall, bow still in hand, and ran to the girl that was almost caught by orcs, saying, "did they hit you? are you all right?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff