Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Dark World---join or you will die painfully, lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!!!!
  boo!!!!!
View Results

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 am
((eh, its ok, and yea, it does, i made it.))

Tawny half smiles, with a twitch going in one of her wolf ears. She nods and sighs. "Yea, I am fine, and no I am not hurt what so ever."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:43 am
((I like the name, lol))
((does your character have a tail too?))

Tanis looks at the girl and notices her ears for the first time.
"hi I am tanis," he said to the girl a little awkwardly, "what, i mean who, are you?"  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am
((thanks, its my name also, so its kinda easier, and i dont wanna make a name up. And yea she does have a tail.))

Tawny sighs, and nods, her tail wagging a tiny bit. She raises her hand, with her pointer finger and her middle finger straightened. "My name is Tawny, I am not a human, like I am guessing you are. Wolf demon, a noble."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:32 pm
((well, i like that name too, but i was talking about your guild name))

"I am not human, I am elven," Tanis said, "not that it really matters anymore."
He then looked at Tawny's tail and said, "I knew a part-demon once, but she was pure evil and commanded a small army of orcs, goblins, and trolls. You aren't like that, right?"  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 am
((oh, thanks, one of my friends helped me in getting it, so they had an imput in naming it too))

Tawny shakes her head and then sighs. "Well, I am not like your half demon friend. I am a full demon, I have three forms, unlike a half demon. I have an animal form, a demon form and this form. I also have wings, but I mostly keep them as tattoos on my back so they do not get in the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:47 am
"Friend?" Tanis scoffed, "she was no such thing, closer to enemy. And what is a demon doing near a human city?"  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:57 pm
Tawny sighs and shakes her head. "I am a wandering demon, just doing what I need to, trying to find out if i was really born as an English Demon, you know? Also being a Merchant."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:15 am
Tanis looked at Tawny skeptically and said, "well then, I guess I have no reason to distrust you,"
Other then the fact that you're a demon, He thought to himself
"would you help protect this town?" He asked Tawny  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Tawny scratches her head and sighs. She shakes her head and then looks up at the sky. "Well, if you really want me too, I could help. If you really do trust an english demon."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 am
"I never said I trusted you," tanis replied, "I simply asked if you would help, now follow me and grab a bow"  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 am
Tawny sighs, as she points to the now materializing bow and arrows on her back. She half smiles and nods. "I already have one. I know magic, I just hate using it unless I need to, I keep my arrows and bow hidden, so no one knows I have them."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm
"ok then, lets go," Tanis said, already climbing up the stairs to the top of the wall.  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 am
Tawny nods and slightly shakes her head. She starts to follow him. "alright then."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 pm
Tanis got up to the top of the wall and looked over the edge, seeing the first wave of orcs coming through the trees. He nocked an arrow and aimed at the nearest creature, sending the arrow straight through the monster's head.  

mathwl1020

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:09 am
Tawny sighs, drawing her bow. She walks toward where Tanis was standing, and stands next to him, half frowning. she aims one of her bows at one of the orcs, and the tip gets on fire. She shoots the arrow, and it lands in its neck  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff