Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Dark World---join or you will die painfully, lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay!!!!
  boo!!!!!
View Results

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Tanis saw what Tawny just did and decided to add a little magic of his own. He nocked 3 arrows, said a few quiet words, and shot the arrows at the ground in front of the trees, causing it to freeze, making the ground nearly impossible to walk on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 am
Tawny sighs, as she puts three other arrows into her bow, one that is already activated with thunder, one that is activated with wind and another one that is activated with poison. All three hit three orcs, taking effect instantly  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 am
tanis nocked another arrow and took aim at a group of orcs that had somehow made it across the ice. He said a few quiet words and let the arrow fly, which exploded on impact, destroy 5 orcs with one arrow  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 am
Tawny cocks back another arrow, and it hits a tree, which lands on a group of orcs, and kills them all  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 am
(with a bow its called nocking, strange but ok)
Tanis nocked another arrow, said a few more quiet words, and let it fly. It hit another group of orcs, and lightning flew out of the one it hit, electrocuting them all. He then looked over at Tawny and said, "Please don't kill the trees, they aren't attacking us, the orcs are"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 am
((weird...))

Tawny rolls her eyes and then sighs, shaking her head. She looks around, seeing only a few orcs left, and shoots them all with a few arrows. Then she looks at Tanis and glares. "I killed alot of them, didnt I?"  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:28 pm
"yeah, but you killed the tree too, that is not a good thing" Tanis said to Tawny as he shot another arrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:07 am
Tawny sighs and then shrugs her shoulders, shooting another arrow. "well, I am sorry, Elf, but I am not a enviornmentalist."  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:44 pm
"its not about just a tree, its for the fact that the trees are loved by ents, and i don't know about you, but i don't want an ent pissed at me," Tanis said as he shot a flaming arrow into the center of a group of orcs, setting them all a flame.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:02 am
Tawny sighs while shooting another arrow. "Well on my travels I never really met one of them, so I do not need to worry about them then."  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 am
tanis shot another arrow and said, "well, then you haven't been in many elvish forests"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:22 am
Tawny sighs, and shoots another arrow. "well, I dont expect to any way."  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Tanis nocked 5 arrows, said a few quiet words, and sent them flying, 3 of the arrows hit orcs and took out every orc withing 10 yards of them.
"you never know what the future may hold," Tanis said to Tawny, "you may end up anywhere from an elven forest to a dwarven mine, and anywhere in between"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm
...i has a question..
IS THERE COOKIES FOR JOINING THE DARK WORLD!>!>?!??!  

Sukaimora

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 am
sure, but only if you don't spam anymore  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff