Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:53 pm
User Image

HI EVERYONE!!!!!

I'ma start with the biggest news! I had our baby! It was a boy born at 5:01PM January 1st. No he wasn't the new years baby... someone slipped in at 2 in the morning, he was supposed to be the new years baby, no matter though because he's my new years baby! His name is Dantevious, Dante, and he was 11lbs and 3 oz! It was an 8 hour labour, and apparently he was out in 2 pushes, I remember more, but then again I was in labour. He's a great baby, however I believe he's going to be allergic to milk as well because he's reacting in the same way Guin did to breastmilk. It sucks because I really love the breastfeeding experience! Both the girls are great around him. I thought Guin would react badly to him but she's not, mind you she's not fully understanding that you can't play with him whenever. At first she thought Dante was like a doll... so she wasn't very gentle with him. She is getting into more stuff and trying to get our attention that way, but that's better than her taking it out on Dante. Lydia is amazing, she's helpful with stuff I need done, with keeping Guin away from Dante when he's sleeping and out of trouble in general, with keeping herself occupied when I can't, and she'll come up and cuddle with me more now. She's like a super kid! So the kids are great!

Also, we've gotten into a house. It's 4 bedrooms for us and a half finished basement, for my father in law. The kids have a toy room/spare room, we have our own room and Dante has a room and the girls are sharing one for now. We're renting right now but rumor has it that if we wanted to do a rent to own type of thing with the landlords they might be up for it. Right now I don't care because it's a great house, it's on a street that can be busy at times but we have a closed in backyard which will be perfect for the kids.

We have internet now, But we probably won't be on often because life is really busy now, busy, but great! Once I get all my pics on the computer I'll post some of the girls and new baby.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dante at 3 days old.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's already half way to being too big for the car seat!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 pm
^o^ Welcome back and congrats! *Hug hug hug hug hug* I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you around in a while. Dante is a really good name, I've always liked it.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm
blaugh Yay! It's good to hear from you and I'm glad everything is going well. *waits for pics* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:12 pm
People can no longer cover their eyes.

Wow, Congrats. I would say it's good to hear from you again, but I'm afraid we've never met. My fault, I'm new. Well, I'm sure that will change.

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm
    Aww, yay for good things! Glad your family's doing so well and that you finally have your own house!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 pm
A boy? How exciting!

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm
Congrats on the boy GRM, Dante is a great name. I can't wait to see the baby pics and its great to hear your the good kind of busy. I'm happy to hear about the house and all that, hopefully I'll get the chance to see you on here more often ^_^ YAY FOR BABY!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Gotta name the next one Virgil and let them battle it out to some hardcore metal music.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:26 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

This is awesome =D
I can't wait to meet the toddlers

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 pm
Of course, now people are going to demand pictures.
Good that everything went smoothly, though. Welcome back.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:49 am
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! What a wonderful start to the new year. whee

I was due to be a New Years baby too but I was too lazy to move out of the womb for another ten days. smile

It's good to hear that the girls are adjusting well and your new place sounds great. Can't wait for those cute baby piccies. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:18 am
Kals is questing again!
Gratzors, how;s life with three babies?

About the milk thing, my niece reacts badly to breastmilk only if her mom has dairy in her diet -- if my sister in law stays away from milk, cheese, yogurt, etc, then Anna is fine.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:29 am
Congratulation's
smile

x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

Life isn`t as hard as people say it is with 3 kids. It`s just a bit tough when all of them want me. I`m not big enough to sit them all on me!

I don`t get much dairy as it is, no pop, no caffeine, nothing that would bother him is in me. It`s upsetting, but I`d rather him eat and be full and without a stomach ache and if that means no boob juice then so be it.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Click on my babies please D; I love them so
Well congratulations. It good to see things are going well ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff