Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
destroythecity [QUEST]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thread Visits?
  I visited.
View Results

destroythecity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 am
User Image
1. Thread Starter
2. Introduction
3. Items and Avatars
4. Donators
5. White List
6. Black List
7. Affiliates

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:27 am
User Image
2. Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is destroythecity, but you may call me Dylan. I have just restarted in the world of Gaia, a long time ago I was here by the name of Gelnash. I'm a pretty open and accepting person, and if you stay and chat, so will I. I am an aspiring graphic artist, mostly working with 'typography' and as any basic teenager, I love my social life and hate school. Just stick around and chat and get to know me.

I have been been dreaming of that perfect avatar for sometime now, but I've never had the ambition to put together a quest for it. And I know it would take me some time go at it on my own. But I have finally put something together and can now work with those around me to reach the stars.

destroythecity

destroythecity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 am
User Image
3. Items and Avatars

I will post the items and avatars that I am striving to reach at the time here. I would prefer for people not to go out of their way to help me reach towards the more expensive items or avatars first, as they are not needed. Any donations will be accepted, whether it be an item of the list, gold, or just junk that can be sold or collected. Anything will help, thanks.

User Image
(items listed with prices in bold below)
(items completed will be crossed off)

Total: 58,873 Gold, 18,000 Tickets

User Image
Gold Stripes head Tattoo
(2,275 Gold)
User Image
Gold Automaton Arm
(15,900 Gold)
User Image
Gold Automan Leg
(15,900 Gold)
User Image
Electric Sparks
(4,338 Gold)
User Image
Grey Traveller Boots
(1,740 Gold)
User Image
Tsunami KO Classic Pants
(3,540 Gold)
User Image
Blade's Silver Chainmail Tunic
(18,000 Tickets)
User Image
White Heartbreaker Jacket
(5,640 Gold)
User Image
Tsunami KO Classic Coat
(9,540 Gold)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 am
User Image
4. Donators

Pretty simple, donators will be posted in bold here, along with what they donate. No matter how large or small the amount be that you donate, your name will go on this list. And if you donate multiple times, you guessed it, your name will be on here multiple times. Donate what you like.

elysia x(1,500 Gold)

destroythecity

destroythecity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 am
User Image
5. White List

Its not the donators, but this list is compiled of people that have bumped this thread, or other threads with my causes, quests, ect or simply stayed chatted and befriended me. Also people who have tried to help me in other way, or have made me art. basically any good deed I see fit will be placed here. So help out; love is the greatest emotion.

No names yet, but again I hope to see alot here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 am
User Image
6. Black List

A list of those people who have flamed or in some other way attempted to ruin my thread, you don't want your name here. Also a list of known scammers, or other such rulebreakers. If you would like a name added to the list please message me information, such as the username, as well as evidence of their breaking of a rule. Please don't end up here.

No names yet, and for this list, I hope it stays that way.

destroythecity

destroythecity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 am
User Image
7. Affiliates

Coming soon! I have yet to make buttons for myself, but soon I will have them up and start accepting affiliates. So stay tuned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
Yes, the thread is now open, and so the quest begins. I have yet to make buttons for affiliates, but those are soon to come. I will also soon transfer this thread into Gaia's main 'quest area' and I will update both threads with the same information and updates. For now, go ahead, feel free to donate, or bump, or whatever. Stay and chat, and make some friends.  

destroythecity

Owllelujah

2,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 pm
Wonderfully organized thread! Break a leg on your quest!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Well thank you very much. I can say this proudly, I honestly did work my bum off making this look good. But again thank you.  

destroythecity

Owllelujah

2,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Well, your hard work shows. Perhaps once I finish my quest I can help you out! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 pm
Thank you very much for your comments, also thank you very much Elysia for donating smile  

destroythecity

Owllelujah

2,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 am
User Image

*dances all the way to the top on the forum*

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff