Need A Good Laugh? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:29 am
User Image

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this or not, and the Peta thread is lost somewhere in the back pages. Have a look/laugh at this new crap they're spewing now!

Petas new crap!

Are you done laughing yet? No.... ok....

So, sea kittens OR in other words.... FISH! Apparently "Fish" is just isn't a "Kid friendly" word. I'm sorry, but my 2 year old LOVES fish! She loves watching movies and shows about fish, she wants fish of her own and she loves how fish taste too. Fish is a fine word for kids!

You know Peta is like the parents who would rather have their kids call a p***s/v****a a pee pee than a p***s/v****a! ******** sea kittens...

So who wants to kill Peta now?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 am
PETA makes me want to eat a hamburger. Just out of spite. =/

Do they want to be taken seriously? Honestly?

Sea kittens...  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 am
My biggest question is, do they honestly think this will be used? I mean seriously part of the reason we use the names we do is because that's what the god damn animal is named! A fish is called a fish because *shock* its a fish! The only way sea kittens would work is if the animal looked like a freakin cat, which they don't. I know quite a few children in my family who would look at you as if you were insane if you called fish sea kittens. They would probably think you were stupid or something so seriously... I don't see this working. With that said, I remember its PETA and they're insane anyway.

edit: I'm reading the stories and they fail major. They are desperately trying to give the fish cat-like traits and they make no sense. Why would fish need to be litter-trained... or play with yarn... OR FREAKIN WASH THEMSELVES!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:44 am
We already have sea kittens. They're called baby catfish. Retards.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:58 am
User Image

You know whats sad? People are actually joining in with this. It's probably more peta-tards but still. Can't see the fail in this?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 pm
Yeah usually the people who go along with this are just as crazy as the main PETA guys  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image
As you can tell GRM and I have been talking about this sea kitten crap today and we decided to look through the stories. One story in particular caught me by surprise and shock.

The story is entitles Summa c** Laude. It is the delightful "story" of Tony the Trout and I will recite it for you here.

Quote:
Tony the Trout is the smartest sea kitten in his school. Already litter trained at 2 months old, Tony went on to double-major is neuroscience and environmental studies at Clamford University, eventually graduating with honors.

When tony is caught and fed to a precocious young child, who having eaten one mercury filled sea kitten too many, falls to the bottom of his class, the irony is not lost on him.

END OF MOTHER ******** STORY!

Now in an instant I laughed at the complete and utter bullshit and irony this causes (not the one in the story either) about where PETA stands. Here they are talking about protecting those without voices and saving that which can not save it self yet when it comes to CHILDREN who are incapable (mostly) of making well informed and educated choices about their lives and, most importantly to this story, what they EAT, and then fall "folly" to one of their (or both of their) parents ideals of "killing innocent animals" and eating them, AND THEN develop a developmental problem from eating said "innocents" PETA stands agaisnt them.

You heard that right PETA hates Children with mental issues. They want to PUNISH children for their Handicap because of the actions of their parents.

Good Job Peta.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:30 pm
I've decided that I'm having Salmon tonight XD

But yeah. I've been hearing about the Sea Kitten thing a bit on TV lately and I just mental-face-palm myself and keep doing my thing. But I clicked that link and I read the little "Sea Kitten Bedtime Stories" and now I just....wow. Wow. >.<

God, they're stupid... >.<

invisible-weirdo

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:22 pm
"Sea Kittens"? REALLY? xd emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:37 pm
    gonk gonk gonk

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 pm
I'm not as bothered by "sea kittens" as I am by PETA's audacity in trying to mind what other people eat. Like when Pam Anderson called Jessica Simpson a b***h for wearing a "real girls eat meat" shirt (and these are the whackjobs people try to emulate?) Get a life. Srsly. Beyond that, the rest of PETA's lame ads fall short. You have to wonder wtf is wrong with people when they can't just leave well enough alone. (Well, I do, anyway.)
"Sea kittens?" Whatever. "Fish" are delicious. People who worry about what others are eating are jackasses. As long as it's not alive when you're eating it I fail to give a s**t. Just because I don't eat KFC doesn't mean I'm going to be upset when my family does. People who are sincere in their convictions don't have to assert themselves on others.
"Sea kittens." Christ.

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:20 pm
I've always dived for sea p***y.

Bring it on! cool  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:48 am
Kals is questing again!
@Jaft: Smells like fish, tastes like chicken? xd

@GRM regarding the whole p***s/v****a thing: The correct term is vulva, not v****a. The term v****a only applies to one specific part of the vulva that you generally can't see from the outside. If you're going to teach your kids the correct terms for their body parts, teach them the correct terms and stop spreading ignorance.[/rant]

Okay, back to "sea kittens." The word "fish" is a hell of a lot easier to say -- even my client who has Down Syndrome and can only pronounce a handful of words can say "fish." And the whole "no one likes fish because they look funny" thing is stupid. Why do we have aquariums if we hate how fish look? And why do none of these "bedtime stories" feature "sea kittens" being savagely ripped from their homes by birds or gigantic furry animals? Why do you never see them attacking and devouring each other? Why do they never grow up into "sea cats?"

PETA regularly ignores the fact that even without the human factor, the natural world is a savage, cruel place in which creatures must constantly eat other creatures in order to survive.

I predict that PETA will try to save the mosquito from being demonized as a carrier of disease, and attempt to stop municipalities from spraying harmless pesticides to control the mosquito population.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Mmm... I'm gonna go eat a sea kitten! (Now that just sounds cruel.)  

Karma Explosion

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:53 pm
Oh god, more animals I have to eat! Damn you peta! I can't eat anymore  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff