Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Okay, so I developed a bit of paranoia... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm such a dork...
  ._.;;
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:36 pm
Look, I'll be honest here. xd
Birds, didn't scare me. I can take Poltergeist and Hitchcock and the Blair Witch Project and any other scary film you wanna throw my way. I'll handle it.

The thing that still scares the s**t out me is ET.
My parents showed me that movie when I was FOUR and I still shudder thinking about that.
I don't care if it IS a kid's movie. I didn't go into the attic until I was 11 by myself because I thought he lived up there. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 pm
oh my. those creatures remind me of Red Rose 'vampires'. The movie was fun but ******** if they ever showed up I closed my eyes. They were horror. So ugly and their mouths and body was just UGH.

[can't find pictures for some odd reason. you failed me google.]

Dana Pixie Stix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:14 pm
Speaking of Emily Rose- i saw that with my friend who had a guide dog, which was sleeping under my seat and grabbed my leg with its boney claw-y paw and pulled during a particularly freaky part (i think it was stretching ^_^'') Scared the living beejeebus out of me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 am
I love horror movies and it happens to me all the time. I watched Shrooms the other night, although it was a pretty bad movie the creepy black guy gave me nightmares and i swear i could see him moving across the road when i was driving home neutral

I suggest not watching them anymore... If it gets too bad, but i would never follow my advice..  

Turbobird

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 am
Dana Pixie Stix
oh my. those creatures remind me of Red Rose 'vampires'. The movie was fun but ******** if they ever showed up I closed my eyes. They were horror. So ugly and their mouths and body was just UGH.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude, that's exactly what they reminded me of.

I love Red Rose but those ******** vampires bug the s**t out of me. SO UGLEH.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:09 pm
Goddess Ace
Dana Pixie Stix

Duuuuuuuuuuuude, that's exactly what they reminded me of.

I love Red Rose but those ******** vampires bug the s**t out of me. SO UGLEH.

Oh thank God, you know what I'm talking about. xd I was trying to explain them to Churlo and Nikori, but I had a hell of a time trying to find pictures, so I had to go for youtube. xd

But they are UGLY. D:

Dana Pixie Stix

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas