Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Reporting possible scams?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

georgecat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm
How do I find a moderator, where do I go to report a possible scam? I need a mods. name to report to. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 pm
The best thing to do first is to report the scam using the report tool of the site feature you saw it in. 'Report' buttons can be found in PMs, threads, posts, Towns, games, etc. - everywhere people can talk on the site. If you want to make sure it's brought to someone's attention, you can find a moderator by clicking the green 'View Forum Moderators' link at the top of any forum. Look for an Omni Mod in the list, as they're the ones who handle scamming cases. (Saeline is one, off the top of my head).

If you or someone you know is scammed, you or they can fill out a scamming report, which is found at the bottom of the forum index page. (Note that scamming is tricking someone out of their gold or items without entering their account to do so. If someone has gained unauthorized entry to an account, even through password scamming, it's a hacking and you want the form linked to the left of the scamming report.)  

fillabunny2

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff