Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
what?!? badasses don't get sick!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noooooooes! germs!!!
  they're teh devil!
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm
Dont worry, after he's donw being sick his body will gather an immunity for whatever ails him. (or it should anyways) Good ol' young mens metabolisms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm
I do have to say tho, it doesn't always work that way. I've had Chicken pox 3 times, furthermore, I keep getting immune to MEDICINE! Talk about frustrating? my immune system sux... emo  

shelly draven

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:34 pm
shelly draven
I do have to say tho, it doesn't always work that way. I've had Chicken pox 3 times, furthermore, I keep getting immune to MEDICINE! Talk about frustrating? my immune system sux... emo

WTF??? o__O?

~Metalic_Noodles

MOD NOTE: Make your posts more constructive  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm
its pretty unlikely you'd get chicken pox twice, let alone three times. So either you're immune system is REALLY shot or it wasnt chicken pox xD  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 am
Iconised Ghost
its pretty unlikely you'd get chicken pox twice, let alone three times. So either you're immune system is REALLY shot or it wasnt chicken pox xD

you could get chicken pox, and then shingles and then...idk what the 3rd one could be. sweatdrop

well, to update, the massive ice storm swept through here and we were sans power from wednesday EARLY to friday late. crying

in that time, angel got pretty much better, and now i am the sick one.

crying crying crying

woe unto me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 pm
Lol aww yeah, that sux. I'm sorry you're sick.

No actually the first was when I was like 3-5 IDK my Mom would. The second, I guess could have been measles or something, but the measles aren't supposed to have bumps. The third was when two kids in my house had it when I was 13, so no mystery there. My immune system just really sux, my school always thought I was skipping but I didn't skip very much at all I was just sick A LOT. Next time I'm sick maybe I should go to a doctor and have them see if they can figure anything out.  

shelly draven

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces