Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
i got an offer to have sex with someone for money 0.o Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Girls Have Guns

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image
mmkay. so in my town, there a raves. 2 a month usually. and i go to both. well, at the larger rave group, there tends to be the same people there every time, and one of the guy regulars sent me a message on myspace saying this:

Quote:
You are so amazingly beautiful. I see u at every augusta rave. I only wish i could see you topless because u r driving me insane! I would literally give u 100 dollars if u would. And if i could get u alone for one night with no strings attached and no one knew, the 100 would look like chump change. Think about it. Say yes, say no. I hope i havent offended u, not my goal. U r sweet and beautiful.
Peace

...0.o?

like, wtf? who the hell tells someone they're hot by offering to pay them for sex? now, i'm engaged,a nd it says so ALL over my profile. wtf?

discuss: sex offers
whores
w/e
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:14 pm
    Disturbing.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:16 pm
See this is why I don't go on MySpace that often, there are some very disturbing people there. Seriously I'd be tempted to respond with "how low do you think my self-esteem is? And how little self-respect do you think I have? Why don't you go try that line on someone as pathetic as you" ... but then I've got a cruel streak a mile wide xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:33 pm
All work is prostitution. There is not a single job I can imagine that is not the equivalent of selling your body.  

Milk and Holy Water

Little Girls Have Guns

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image
yeah, but i've never worked a job that would constitute as cheating on my fiancee.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:35 pm
That's a good point. Most jobs just include cheating on your integrity.  

Milk and Holy Water

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 pm
You should block Jaft so he won't message you again, Little girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Omnileech
You should block Jaft so he won't message you again, Little girls.
In Jaft's defense he would never say anything so insulting and crass seriously. He would depend on innuendo and sex jokes... and of course he can also spell.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 pm
You have me all wrong. That's not my style, not one bit.

First I'd woo them with my witty words, THEN I'd woo them with my Monolopy money, then I'd offer excellent sexual intercourse which may involve an enthusiastic tongue.

=w=

Plus, I <3-ing the older women. And by older, I mean seventeen and above. cool

Remember, kids. Just say no to prostitution.

The guy might have mangina-itis.

=D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Sleeping with the guy would be cheating...but, I don't think flashing would count...and for 100 bucks?? You could buy your fiance a new video game or something and still have enough left over to get yourself something cool too.
But I'd make sure I got the money up front first. smile  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 pm
No, Alarias, that would still be bad. What if this is some person that knows where she lives, and brags to the fiance that he got his fiancee to flash him for a hundred bucks?
This whole situation smells fishy, and it would probably be best not to go to raves anymore. Too many "things" could happen. Even if you bring your own drinks in a hip flask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm
She could tell her fiance she's going to do it...that's why I mentioned her buying him the game. He'd get to have a new toy and like..bragging rights...like a trophy wife...fiance...
Look but don't touch is the rule to abide by.
And why should she stop going out to raves just cause one guy creeped her out? That's silly. If she stays with friends and is careful, then there's no reason to miss out on something she enjoys doing.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:56 pm
Call me paranoid, but I doubt things would work out so smoothly. I will admit that the knee-jerk remedy of not going may be a bit much, but maybe next time she could bring the groom-to-be, and show this stalker-type person that she's spoken for?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:01 pm
Well, sure smile I mean she should definitely be careful. I just don't see the harm in getting some easy money xp
Man...I wish someone would make me an offer like that...but, I'm surrounded by broke people. Only ever got an offer of 10 dollars to help ...a guy...out. sad  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100