Soy is making you GAY! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image

Today I was looking up a little tidbit that GTR had found. Recently he found an article saying that soy has large amounts of estrogen in it and you shouldn't consume too much of it. I wanted to verify this as it looks like our kids need soy milk. It turns out that the estrogen that is in it is different than that our body makes and has no effects, this came from a doctor doing a 6 year study. However looking this up I came across an article that was titled "Soy is making kids Gay". I laughed right away and couldn't help but look at it.

Soy is making kids gay.

Quote:
If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

The author doesn't bother to say that men have estrogen in them as it is. No of course not.

Quote:
Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day.

This just isn't true at all. Like I said there has been research done on soy formula and they never once said, even the people who are biased against soy products, there is THAT much in soy. Maybe... MAYBE if you fed your child a giant can of it once a day then maybe. But again the type of estrogen that is in it, the body doesn't touch.

This one is great!

Quote:
Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the p***s, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products.

and...

Quote:
Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant.

What. The. ********?! So you gay men are all gay because you drank soy, or because you're a deviant. Now doesn't that make you feel better? What a jack a**. I really couldn't believe he said that! With all the research done on homosexuality, he had the balls to say that. What's his take on Bi's or lezbos?

Anyways. I just wanted to talk about how this man clearly hates and doesn't understand gay people or even what he's talking about. Feel free to talk about other things the article said. If you want some of the other articles I read about soy just ask.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Well Soy is like really gay regardless.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image

Hey, I like the strawberry soy milk that we buy! The Vanilla one is really good in Rice Krispies too!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 pm
I'm straight and I use soy milk in a lot of my cooking. It's also good with cereal in the mornings.

Slightly lighter, nuttier flavor than regular milk. Plus, it doesn't make me all phlegmy.  

lazycommie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm
User Image

I never thought about the phlegm thing, but you're right!

I've had Soy milk that tasted like grass. It was nasty. The only brand we buy is So Good, not to be mixed up with Soy Good, yuck!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I never thought about the phlegm thing, but you're right!

I've had Soy milk that tasted like grass. It was nasty. The only brand we buy is So Good, not to be mixed up with Soy Good, yuck!
User Image

I avoid the flavored and sugar added stuff. I find that the regular kind is pretty much the same no matter what brand.

Hopefully some time later this year i'll have a decent enough soy harvest to press my own soy milk.  

lazycommie

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:58 pm
Yeah, that article is just another way for people to gay bash and install fear inside the mind.

People need to get over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 am
Red Corpse Says Joker
Yeah, that article is just another way for people to gay bash and install fear inside the mind.

Get over it and trun gay from eating estrogen fillled soy? I think not! I hate soy milk it doesn't taste as good as real milk!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 am
Saverio C.
Red Corpse Says Joker

Get over it and trun gay from eating estrogen fillled soy? I think not! I hate soy milk it doesn't taste as good as real milk!
User Image

Did you know McDonalds makes their soft serve ice cream from Soy?

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 am
God-The-RapistV2.0
Saverio C.
Red Corpse Says Joker

User Image

Did you know McDonalds makes their soft serve ice cream from Soy?

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

If you are building your arguments out of the quality of McDonalds food then I think I already won!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 am
lazycommie
I'm straight and I use soy milk in a lot of my cooking. It's also good with cereal in the mornings.

Slightly lighter, nuttier flavor than regular milk. Plus, it doesn't make me all phlegmy.

You know I was actually wondering about that. The soy milk in cereal part. I was having cereal yesterday or the day before and I was like damn I wish we had some soy milk so I could try it out in my cereal... Oh well regular stuff for me I suppose.

McDonalds ? Boy it's been a while. Hell, it's been a while for ice cream as well. What else you got GTR ? I'm a bit interesting in knowing what other products use soy milk that I may have had that way I can wonder what the taste differences are.

Edit: Adds something to be on topic sort of:
Soy makes me happy?! Grand! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm
Iecur
lazycommie

You know I was actually wondering about that. The soy milk in cereal part. I was having cereal yesterday or the day before and I was like damn I wish we had some soy milk so I could try it out in my cereal... Oh well regular stuff for me I suppose.

McDonalds ? Boy it's been a while. Hell, it's been a while for ice cream as well. What else you got GTR ? I'm a bit interesting in knowing what other products use soy milk that I may have had that way I can wonder what the taste differences are.

Edit: Adds something to be on topic sort of:
Soy makes me happy?! Grand! =D

Coffee shops are gay too so that's one for me!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 pm
just have to say "Soy makes me happy?! Grand" LOL

Am I allowed to use yet another of the uses popular culture has give the word gay to relate my opinion of the topic with out being offensive? Can I please?
"soy is making kids gay? .... Well that's just gay!"

Mind you, I think its a stupid way to use the word but I keep hearing guys say that. As for the topic itself, oh OMG soy milk has estrogen in it OMG. Seriously, go dissect every other food on the planet and see what else has estrogen in it.
You know maybe guys shouldn't eat cow. Cows are girls ergo cow has estrogen. If you eat cow you're going to be "gay"!! Oh wait all male critters have a certain amount of estrogen in them too!! Oh no. Okay boys if you don't want to be "gay" don't eat critters.

I thought soy was the staple "milk type" product of most areas in Asia. Does that mean all asia men through out history have been "gay".
It's a stupid article.... stare I happen to not like the taste of the soy milks I've tried but everyone's tongues pick up flavor differently. And if anyone thinks this might be true then why don't you just stick to a good old cow. Or let said kids have calcium issues.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image

Sav, did you know that the 69' Cuda ran on soy milk? Let's see you call that gay! xd

@Elcia: That's something else I came across while reading up on soy milk. People in the Asian countries have been consuming soy for almost a 100 years now and they seem fine. So right there, to me, the whole estrogen thing is debunked.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:24 pm
Pshh, the Cuda is no Camero! Besides that is a mans car and 69? Huh reeeeaaaall fishy.

Elcia don't miss the issue. We are talking about plant estrogen here! It's at least 9000 times stronger. God girls just never listen in biology.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff