Reply Community Lounge
Have you... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:07 pm
Have you done anything in your life that you have wished that you never have done it at all?

I have.

I had promised my boyfriend that I would never raise my hand to him... but in one of our immense and intense fights, I had smacked him across the face.
I go day by day, beating myself up for it and sometimes, I apologize to him about it without even realize that I'm doing it.

What about you?

(Plus, I fully understand that this sort of thing is personal. So if you don't want to share, then don't.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

My past make me who I am, while I aknowledge having done stupid stuff in the past I never want to change it.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:15 pm
My WHOLE life!
I wish I lived it all completley different.
Anyone and anything.

The End.

x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:21 pm
TieselGirl09
My WHOLE life!
I wish I lived it all completley different.
Anyone and anything.

The End.

x

Aw. sad
I'm sorry to hear that, hun.

XxDarkMalicexX

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:32 pm
It's cool Malice smile
I'm fine.
I want my Family being my family but my WHOLE life to be different.
I HATE my life!!

x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:42 pm
TieselGirl09
It's cool Malice smile
I'm fine.
I want my Family being my family but my WHOLE life to be different.
I HATE my life!!

x

Aw, but still. sad
You're not the only one with family problems... stare I'm not too happy with mine at the moment...
Well, my mom's side of the family...

XxDarkMalicexX

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:50 pm
I have a very LOOONNGGG life story for an 18 year old!
Trust me!
I would go into it but I can't be assed.
It's behind me but I still hate it.
I want my WHOLE life to be a different one.
I wish that I'd met everyone on here and and in real life through a Job I had or college or school and so on and so forth.
Instead of in hostel's and crap.
I wish I went to college.
I wish I never dated some PSHYCO'S!
argh!
It's too intense.

x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:42 pm
I'm 18 as well--going on 19 this July-- and I haven't had the best life growing up, mostly dealing with school, both elementary and high school.
I just came out to my mother, telling her that I'm gay and she basically disowned me. It was a long LONG agruement about it... And she won't accept the one that I am dating. There was other many nasty things that was said and done, and I don't want to go all through the trouble of re-telling it... It's pretty long.

So, I moved in with my fiance'. whee And life couldn't be better. Well, except for the hardships of getting a job, a car, and an apartment of our own.

Where there is a will, there's a way, and I'm sure life will turn around for you, Tiesel. wink

XxDarkMalicexX

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:47 pm
I would do my homework. Maybe  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm
Saverio C.
I would do my homework. Maybe

rofl  

XxDarkMalicexX

Phaeton

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 pm
^This. I'd probably also try to be more understanding of the douchebaggery of kids when I was younger so I wouldn't be a Misanthrope now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Phaeton
^This. I'd probably also try to be more understanding of the douchebaggery of kids when I was younger so I wouldn't be a Misanthrope now.

Yes, yes. :nod:
Kids these days are nothing but douchebags. They have no manners or respect for anything... stare

XxDarkMalicexX

Chill Brahh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had partied a lot more in high school. Yeah, been one of *those* girls who posts pictures on her myspace of her drinking out of a red plastic cup with her friends and flicking off the camera. Ha. But I really don't have any regrets, I'm happy to be where I am and who I am right now. whee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 pm
Chill Brahh
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had partied a lot more in high school. Yeah, been one of *those* girls who posts pictures on her myspace of her drinking out of a red plastic cup with her friends and flicking off the camera. Ha. But I really don't have any regrets, I'm happy to be where I am and who I am right now. whee

That's great to hear. 3nodding

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image

I agree with Shram. And in knowing what it is that you did wrong you still have a chance to change it. Like I hate Lezbos, for my own reasons, but I still have a chance to change that because I still have years ahead of me.

I have to say though, learning to trust people while there are s**t loads of untrustworthy people around is really ******** hard to do! maybe someday.
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces