Reply RP/Game
The Vampire RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:04 pm
A RPG about Vampires. Humans are allowed as well. It'll be based mostly on Horror/Romance/Action.
Story based, any time period you want it to be. It doesn't really matter.

*Profile requirements of your character*
Character Name:
Full Name:
Nick Names:
Marital Status/Spouse:
Sexuality:

Hair:
Eyes:
Origin:
Language:
Blood Type:
Height:
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults:

Race/Species:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Parents/Siblings:

Bad habits:
Normal talents:
Supernatural Powers and Abilities:
Temperament:
Background(Story):

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:06 pm
Here's mine~

Character Name:Jasper
Full Name:Jasper Iris
Nick Names:Jazz
Marital Status/Spouse:None
Sexuality:Bi-sexual

Hair:White
Eyes:Light Saphire
Origin:He was born and raised in Rome, Italy.
Language:Italian
Blood Type:AB+
Height:5'7 ft.
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults:135 pounds. He has a fair, normal body structure, six pack, but skinny. He has tan skin rather than pale.

Race/Species:Vampire
Hobbies:His profession is Tarot Reading. He practices with his cards everyday. He reads about anything and spends his free time on the internet.
Dislikes:The Ignorant
Fears:Being alone for the rest of his vampire/cursed life
Parents/Siblings biggrin ead

Bad habits:None
Normal talents:He's a great artist
Supernatural Powers and Abilities:He has the perfect way of knowing what the future holds. He can also speak and see the dead, sometimes even demons.
Temperament:He is a calm lad, but he can bring down a whole house if you piss him really bad.
Background(Story):Jasper was born in Rome, Italy with his mother and father and his younger sister, Erica. Jasper was always sick even when he was a young boy. When he hit the age of 21, he fell victim to pnemonia. He didn't want to die, neither did his parent's or his sister. A dark man came to visit him one night while he was on his death bed. The man promised his parent's that he would give their son purity so that he would never become sick ever again. Bad thing was, the man was the devil. Lucifer decieved his parents. That night after granting their son immortality, Lucifer burnt their house down, leaving Jasper all alone.
For 800 some years, Jasper has walked the Earth in search of something to keep on living for. He hopes he will find his one true lifemate.

User Image
(This is actually my drawing of him. Jasper is copyrighted to me, Dark.)  

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 pm
Character Name: Lana
Full Name: Lana C. Amaia
Nick Names: none
Marital Status/Spouse: none
Sexuality: bi-sexual

Hair: striaght, black
Eyes: red
Origin:
Language: English
Blood Type: O
Height: 5'6ft
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: 135lbs skinny yet curvy

Race/Species: vampire
Hobbies: singing, hunting
Dislikes: deer blood and mean men.
Fears: broccoli
Parents/Siblings: none

Bad habits: none
Normal talents:
Supernatural Powers and Abilities: Can move things.
Temperament: Is nice, If you piss her off, you will die.
Background(Story): Lana was born in Tanneberg, a small little village. She was a human when she lived in this vilage, she was about 10 .It got attacked by vampires, everyone died, but the clan leader of the vampire race, wanted her to become a vampire herself so he could have a heir, Someone to kill for him. So he raised her, and then turned her into a vampire. She exsaped his grasp when she found out about her past life. He is now after her, wanting to get her back. Though she runs away every time she sees him.
Now is is wondering, where she belongs in this world. and is anyone loves her...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 am
Jasper, seeing as his tarot shop had come to a close with his last customer, began to clean the place and go ahead upstairs to relax for the rest of the night. He hadn't had a bite to eat yet and he had to get some blood in his system. But Jasper didn't like to hunt; he didn't want to be known as one of those blood-sucking, monster-like vampires. He had a full storage of packet blood safe in his cooler. He had connections, lots of them, so he could re-stock his blood anytime he could.

Jasper took off his clothes and stepped into the shower. It had been a long day, many customers and some of his regulars had come in for him to do their readings. Once finished, he stepped out, wrapped a towel around his waist, walked out into his bedroom, dried off, pulled on some sweats, and threw himself down on the bed. He had his balcony window wide open so he could see the brilliant radiance of the moon. He so longed to see it's counterpart... maybe he would see some form of light some day.

He closed his blue eyes and went to sleep.

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 am
Blood dripped down Lana's chin as she took her first horrific bit into an unsispecting by standered. She moaned as the warm coppery liquid ran down her throat and stopped the burning feeling. She sighed as she threw the limp body on the ground and looked to the moon, she thought to herself, if she will ever find that one person that would love her. Not use her like her father Vladimir, making her into a vampire just so he could make a heir and kill more people for fun. She saw another bystandered. she croutch and sprang for her kill...
She whipped her face with the back of her hand, Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of a curtain moving in a window. Perfect, the window was wide open, another easy kill. Lana sprung into the dark room, she saw a man laying on the bed, her eyes widened... he was gorgous! How could she possibly kill someone so beautiful. She suddenly shock that thought from her head. Croutching over him, she put her fangs to his neck...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 am
In one quick, fluid motion, Jasper sprung up, grabbed ahold of her arm and slammed her against the wall, making a dint. His face was right up against her's as he bared his teeth, growling as his eyes glowed a silver crimson. "What is the meaning of this?!" He questioned the unknown stranger, his voice sounding completely pissed off. For one: He didn't get much sleep anyway and when he did come around to have it, he cherishes with great care and it really mad him in a bad mood when someone disturbs him while he is sleeping. "You have some nerve, you know that?! I should kill you!"

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 am
She smiled, showing her fangs in the moon light. Taking a playful bite at his nose, she whispered, "Go ahead, Im not stopping you." Her eyes skimed over his beer chest. She bit her lips, trying not to blush. "What are you waiting for, Kill me." She felt his hands grab tighter around her arms, his face so close, she could smell his calogne. She sniffed the air lightly, to get the scent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 am
Jasper's face twitched as he frowned in disgust. She was a vampire and a vampire with no manners at the least. This irritated him. "Do not patronize me! Now, you miserable creature for a vampire, answer me!" He commanded, his eyes flaring in a way to show her he was dead serious.  

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 am
She laughed a little. "Well my dear friend, I thought you were a human. Hehe how silly of me! Of course your not, your just anyother hopless creature like me." She took a quike look around the room, paper and pencils where scattered around, with book and clohtes. "Nice place you got her. very neat" She said scarcastivly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am
Jasper's eyes twitched once again. He growled as he took a glance at his room. The reason there was so many things scattered around was that he had tried to figure out a way to cure his curse. He has tried to figure out a solution for centuries. He sighed as he looked back at her. He grimaced again as he let her go and went to pick up his papers and books, along with his scattered extra spare of tarot cards. "Get out of my home...," he told her, his voice still sounding deadly, but it was more of a softer tone than when he was shouting just a second ago. "I've gone a long day tomorrow and I need sleep." He told her while he continued to pick up his books and place them back on the shelves.  

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am
She spun in a circle on her tiptoes. "Why are you so mea? Im just like you. We should be great pales!" She blushed as she said this. He was still on the ground picking up his stuff. Lana walked over and nealed beside him, picking up some books, to help him. In the corner of her eye, she watched his face, her eyes traced down his eyes, and down his chin. 'GOD!' She thought to herself, 'What a beautiful face!'She blushed again, turning her head away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 am
Jasper glanced over his shoulder as he growled, "Do you mind? I'm busy!"He walked back over to his shelves. "And, no, I don't want to be 'pals'.Especially, with some snot nose little girl with no manners." He spat with venom in his tone.  

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 am
"A BRAT!!" She hissed at his words. "I am NO a BRAT!" She croutched and sprang at him. Knocking both of them against the wall. Hitting more books on the floor. She opened her mouth and bit into his neck as hard as she could. Drawing blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 am
"Argh!" He exclaimed as he was sent against the wall. He growled and knocked her off of him as when she bit into him. He put his hand over the wound as the blood started to disappear. If he wasn't pissed enough already, he was now on the brink of explouding. "GET OUT! NOW!"  

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 am
She whipped the blood off her mouth. "I came here to drink blood, and thats what Im gunna do!!" She hissed. Stepping closer to him. "Now your going to be a nice little boy and stand still, while I get that blood.! ok?" She stepped even closer to him, eyeing the mark she made on this neck.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff