Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Piece of **** 360!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  and I beat up Bill Gates!
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm
Well, today I had to replace my 360 about 3 times today. I was playing Mass Effect earlier and suddenly I got the red rings. I went to Gamestop (Thank god I bought a warrenty) and replaced it. Well the replacement got the red rings right when I turned it on! So I replaced that one. Well, when I got home I looked at that one and was like "********, its another one of the old models"
So I went to another Gamestop and replaced that with the newer models with the HDMI port.

Discus
Microsoft sucks balls
360 issues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 pm
I'd say i know how yah feel, but i havent been red ringed yet... thank the Lord! mrgreen

But yeah my friends have had a few ring problems and where theres no Gamestop round here .. (Newfoundland CanadaxD) it takes a While to replace >.>  

eXaross

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

darkfiredragon16

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:09 pm
this is the reason why sony is BETTER  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:25 am
I got a 360 for christmas and I was playing one of the arcade games (arcade version). About an hour later I looked on the back of the 360 to look at something and the TV turned black and I had the rings. Fortunately after playing with the wires for an hour, I got it back.  

Galataure

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff