Do any of these sound familiar? ;]
  ...y-yes..
  No ):
  pollwhore
View Results

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:30 pm

So,
a long long time ago, I came across a thread on some forums from a webcomic and it was about weird habits that the posters had with their significant others.

It ranged from licking each other to taping nerf guns underneath their tables and having impromptu nerf gun fights in the middle of the day (WHICH I FOUND AWESOME).

It got me thinking about the weird stuff me and my boyfriend did,
like...

- we would randomly just tickle each other while watching TV. ;___;
- I always have to be on his right side, or he feels uncomfortable. XD
- when we're together, a part of us always has to touch. Like, we would always hold hands.

tl;dr ATG,
Do you do anything weird with your lovahs?
Ex-lovahs, friends, relatives?
Like a weird greeting or handshake?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:21 pm
Well........ rolleyes no  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:33 pm
Well, I stay away from relationships, so never had a girlfriend before to do anything like that with, though my friends and I do have some fun things we do. For example, whenever I see my one of my friends I ask him if I can have sex with his girlfriend. It's also a common thing for my friends and I to be as offensive towards one another as humanly possible. I don't think any of my friends have come over in the past year without the first thing they say to me being " Hey you fat piece of s**t "

Oh yeah, and we do things to hurt each other too... It's hilarious... Like.. I was walking to my friends house one day when he was getting ready to leave, so he tried to hit me with it...

>_>
<_<

I actually can't tell if we're just joking around or if we really hate eachother...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 am
Pancake's never had a missus??!
That's shocking!!

And yeah...
I alway's had to be on my ex's left hand side!
My bed is like... UBER small! Sow whenever he came over to stay I used to make him have the bed and I had the floor cause he has bad backache and stuff!
And We alway's have to watch Eastender's in a certain way, like... We alway's have to be eating something and it has to be silent till the end and then we gossiped like bitche's for about 20 minute's about it!
We alway's used to hold hand's in a certain way, His on top and mine on bottom or it felt weird,
And other strange stuff's... Lol!!

sweatdrop

x

TieselGirl09

That 60s Chick

Dapper Wench

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 pm
My friends, who are a couple, randomly tickle each other, and the guy always has his arms around the girl. Sometimes he rests his head on hers...

It sounds romantic, but they're my friends that I've known for years, so it's kinda weird for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:38 pm
Both of us really enjoy long-distance walks. Sounds cliche, but I'm talking about really long walks. To the order of "will be back whenever, don't be alarmed if we're still gone after a week".

Shed jokes. You'd have to be there to get them.  

lazycommie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image

Well what's weird? I enjoy when he nibbles on my neck, or rubs his face along my belly, or when he falls asleep in my arms at night. But those don't seem weird to me.

I do enjoy grooming his back though, by that I mean if he has ingrown hairs I'll pull them out or if he has pimples/blackheads I'll get those out for him too. But again that doesn't seem weird to me because every woman I know in a relationship does that to their guy.

Here's one. GTR and I will spout off quotes together if the conversation reminds us of one. It doesn't matter if who ever we're around knows what we're talking about or not.

We used to play fight a lot too, but that's not something to do in front of the kids, so we don't do it anymore. Damn it was fun though!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:35 pm
TieselGirl09
Pancake's never had a missus??!

Actually, it's not really shocking at all, but then again, you'd have to really know me for that. You see, on here, I can talk with anyone, and generally, though very pessimistic at times, will probably seem like a very outgoing person. In person, while still somewhat the same, I'm still very different at the same time. Meeting someone online is much easier than meeting them in person. When meeting someone online before meeting them in person, I'm able to talk to them and analyze the way they talk and their mannerism, which usually gives me a realistic look at how someone holds themselves, what they like, and overall what kind of person they are, so I'll feel more comfortable talking to them in person. Throwing me right into the situation of meeting them though, I still do all that, but by listening to their conversations with others and watching their movements. It tends to make me look anti-social and probably kind of creepy, as I don't usually speak to them for quite a while, or at least until I have a good gauge on who they are. Because of that issue, I've never really been very interesting when it comes to the opposite sex. They probably think I've got something dirty going on in my head when they see how closely I'm watching and listening to them. It kind of sets people off.

Another thing that should make it unsurprising is the fact that I'm a total nerd. Seriously... I could have the 10 most beautiful women in my room right behind me having an orgy, while begging me to join them, though if I have a computer to fix or something to work on regarding computers in general it'll seem to me as if I'm in my room alone. I have a feeling that it sets people off about me, because generally I pay more attention to computers and technology than I do people. So that coupled with my overall just lack of almost any want to be in any form of relationships other than a plain friendship kind of keeps me far off and well separated from the dating scene. Also, as I side note, people tend to not feel comfortable around me in person after they've heard stories about my past actions and what I used to do... So that just kind of helps my situation of distancing myself from having social engagements with other people.

TieselGirl09
My bed is like... UBER small! Sow whenever he came over to stay I used to make him have the bed and I had the floor cause he has bad backache and stuff!

That's because all beds ( Some types more than others ) contour to the body. If he has backaches from sleeping on a floor or hard surface, it's because of the arch in his back. I have the same problem, and I find it's easier to sleep with either my upper body propped up a bit so I'm in a half sitting/half laying position, or to put an extra pillow under my back where the arch is so it has support underneath it.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Every once in a while (Every day) Aretoo and I will have one of the moments when you say the same thing at the same time... When that happens we invariably pause, look at each other, and say "Clone". At the same time again.. and bust up laughing. ^_^ It's so weird sometimes but it only gets funnier each time. mrgreen

Then there are the random times where I will gnaw on Aretoos neck/face/hands/any piece of him I can reach. :squee:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 pm
...and aretoo giggles 'cause it's funny. Then reaches for a towel to wipe all the drool off... ^_^ (aretoo would do more back to Kusa, but Kusa's too ticklish... in the "I really HATE to be tickled" sort of way...) ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 pm
we would always take the others item...
of some sort.
and that prevented the break up until he took a letter my mom wrote to me.
then i slapped him and was like NO.
then i broke up with him a vwala.
bye bye dickwad ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 am
Aside from random poking and joking about things that most people would probably find sexist, I don't think my husband and I do anything out of the ordinary.  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:47 am
Hmm...well I got him Animal Crossing with Wii Speak for his birthday. Since we live so far apart, and I now work from 8-4:30 on weekdays, lots of times I come home from work and we hang out in Animal Crossing (I got a copy for myself so we could do just that). xd I dunno if it's that weird, but it does sorta make it feel like we can go on little virtual dates with each other. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 am
After reading that a couple of you girls have had their men put them on a certain side, it got me thinking that Dean and I do the same thing. Ha, I never noticed it until now. It amuses me~

Let's see:
-He always has to kiss me while we're outside as everyone's watching.
-We believe we could out fart the other.
-If I belch and it's impressive, he'll compliment me on it.
-When I tell him how hairy I am the day before he comes down, he'll laugh and say I'm just fine; it doesn't matter to him how digusting I get with it.
-He has a thing with playing with the scar on my stomach.
-He likes licking my cheek. It's a weird feeling indeed.
-I now have to stroke his eyebrows. They're soft and I like the feel of them. xd

And to GRM's comment, I am glad I am not the only girl who does that. I can't help it, y'know? I just want to get them out. *Laughs.* Grooming's always good communication, too.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am
User Image

I strongly believe that grooming our men is a way of us showing affection.
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces