Have been cheaten on...
View Results

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:53 pm
Maybe this will be saddest valentine ever, makes me wonder if frienship really exist.
See I liked this boy and I told that to my bestfriend, but then I saw she started talking a lot with that boy, then just yesterday I found out that she asked HIM!! to be her boyf, but she even has a boyf already, so I found out my best friend is a b***h.

So let it out, people that has be cheaten on!!
Or Would u cheat and why?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm
Tell me, exactly does freedom mean...

That kinda sounds like what happened to me and my ex-girlfriend. Long story short, my best friend flipped his car while he was on a date with my ex-girlfriend.

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:33 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Long story short, my best friend flipped his car while he was on a date with my ex-girlfriend.

Justice... AmIrite?

That'll show em not to mess with you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 pm
AlcoholicPancake
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Long story short, my best friend flipped his car while he was on a date with my ex-girlfriend.

Justice... AmIrite?

That'll show em not to mess with you!
Tell me, exactly does freedom mean...

Well, it was kind of a bummer that he totalled his car. He didn't know that we were dating, so I wasn't mad at him. The justice, however, was the fact that she had the worst injury in the car. 3 staples in the back of her head.

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Oddplume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Well you know what they say "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

Something like that happened to an old friend of mine, TWICE! There was little I could do to console him, I've little experience or interest in romantic relationships. After all his short lived relationships and the jealousy he felt for his friends relationships (On average they didn't last any longer...) All I could really tell him is to get right with himself before he tries to get right with anybody else.

None the less, I probably wouldn't pull a similar stunt. I'm asexual and my friends have the worst taste in women ever.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:17 am
A lot of my old friends were whores...so, yeah I can relate to this.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 am
Hehe, yeah. The good stuff is that she still doesn´t knows that I know she´s with him, so I´m trying to be the closest I can to him, I´ll make her life s**t as long as she doesn´t tell me.

I know its wrong but she deserves it!!
lol lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 am
Careful Teddy... your playing a dangerous game and are likely to end up getting hurt...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

lazycommie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:05 pm
Last August I found out my ex-fiance was cheating on me and had been since the beginning. Ever since I dumped her, she has gotten it in return at least twice. I'm gonna call that a victory for karma.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:30 pm
Karma isn't justice or victory, it is merely the cog that drives the cosmic machine of one's actions.

Teddy, you're crossing into the realm of soap opera/manga trifling. At the very least, consider the emotional confusion you could cause this boy with this plot. Allthough she should probably be up front with her previous boyfriend too. I can't imagine her reasoning but dropping one boy just to steal away another is hardly reasonable.  

Oddplume

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 pm
I've had friends ditch me and all that stuff, honestly I figure if they're going to do this kind of stuff they don't deserve my friendship to begin with. Good friends are out there, they just take a lot of time and energy to make

...also how do you cheat on a friend? Isn't it more like betrayal or backstabbing... I dunno cheating to me sounds like you were in a sexual relationship (no I don't mean having sex per se, I mean the type of relationship in which you are attracted to the other person physically)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Don't play games with emotions, Teddy, or your emotions will get screwed with, too. Be careful, hon, or you'll have your heart double broken.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 pm
I'm so sorry about the situation Teddy, but like how many of the others have already said, I'd advise against playing games and screwing with her. People will get hurt, and the satisfaction you may get by 'exacting revenge' will not be worth the pain. If I were you, I'd confront her about it in private. Then I'd cut all ties to her(at least until she can earn my trust again); a person who does something like that, knowing full well how it would affect their best friend, does not deserve my friendship. Then I would move on and live my life, letting Karma do its thing.

But of course, I'm not you and the words of a stranger should have no weight on what you do with your life. I can't tell you what to do, only you can do that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 am
I've had that done to me soooo many time's before!
Especially guy's that ALREADY have girlfriend's and DIDN'T tell me!
I then get attached but I alway's tell him to stay with the other girl because I feel like a tramp!
If they've done it once they'll do it again!
This one guy did it before once when I was younger,
I was about 15 at the time!
So I thought I may aswell give him another chance and he does it again!
a*****e!
Lol!
But he'll get his commupance in the end!
I won't tell the girl because I'm not a b***h.

It's not fair to break 2 heart's when you need only break one!

Lol!

But yeah...
Lol!

Do what you feel is best and Good Luck biggrin

x

TieselGirl09

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 am
@ Invisible weirdo:
I´ve decided to do that, I´ll confront her. And cut it out for good, cuz´ I´m becoming this awful bad person that I don´t wanna be.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff