Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Whats a really fast way to get gold?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you dance?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ruaen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 am
i need gold fast, is there a really fast way?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm
yep there is  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 pm
I think selling is a fast way to get gold. >_>

Also if you get items for the daily chance that you don't use you could sell those at the stores. I usually make up to 4k or so by selling shirts and shoes and tetris pieces.

If you can and are willing, buy a cash card and get EI (evolving items). Sell those and you'll have gold quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:28 am
You get 4k for selling tetris pieces!?! I got one that didn't even get 300.

and i play wordbump for gold. after you get to a certain level, you get some bonus level where it gives you an item and then adds a forth row to the game. you get more gold after that  

mathwl1020

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 am
Marine Capt Lewis

and i play wordbump for gold. after you get to a certain level, you get some bonus level where it gives you an item and then adds a forth row to the game. you get more gold after that

Yeah, if those tetris peices add up you'll make 4k. You just have to get a lot to make a lot xd

There's a Valentine's event going on right now and you can win 5,000 gold by participating a random number game. I think there may also be a dice contest to win even more gold :3

Usually the guild puts on some sort of event for holidays, you just need to look for them.

Anyway, if you just stop focusing on your gold and just chat or play games, the gold will add up. You could always try the market place, but I never really got into that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Goddess Ace
Marine Capt Lewis

Yeah, if those tetris peices add up you'll make 4k. You just have to get a lot to make a lot xd

There's a Valentine's event going on right now and you can win 5,000 gold by participating a random number game. I think there may also be a dice contest to win even more gold :3

Usually the guild puts on some sort of event for holidays, you just need to look for them.

Anyway, if you just stop focusing on your gold and just chat or play games, the gold will add up. You could always try the market place, but I never really got into that.

yeah, once i got 20k in 2 days simply by posting and playing wordbump. I was amazed, but really really happy when i was able to buy my frostbite blade. so just chat and you will get gold  

mathwl1020

Urameshi0

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm
Man... all I want is a new haircut... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:16 am
IMA NOOB biggrin

i think weelll this guild gets me money o.o  

ll iExplode ll

ll iExplode ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 pm
RULE THE MARKET.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:31 pm
Play Jigsaw because if you play Easy you'll get about 26-45gold, and in Normal--sometimes-- you can get 100gold.  

Octoberrry

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ll iExplode ll

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 pm
buy katans bell (w/e its called) w/ cash and sell it for 100,000 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm
I need monies cuz I'm trying to start a guild  

mathwl1020

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡