View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm
Tell me, exactly what does freedom mean...

Alright, first off. I DON'T want to hear people say that I'm a whiney b***h because I'm complaining about my mom. I have every ******** right to complain. Now, that being said...

I'm 18, will be 19 in July. I live at home with my parents, and I am a college student studying computer graphic design. My mom, while I DO love her, seems to have had her b***h-switch super-glued in the ON position. She has degenerative back disease (the cartilage between her vertebrae has turned to mush and is oozing everywhere) and she takes it out on me and my little brother. There are several incidents a day, but one happened not too long ago that made me realize that this is ridiculous. A little while ago, she asked me to massage her a** and then got mad at me when I refused.

I s**t YOU NOT!

I proceeded to tell her to go jump in a lake, and she got mad at me and started yelling at me for several things. She brought up my car accident(which happened yesterday) and my traffic ticket(several months ago) in this argument. So now, I am sitting here, fuming. Not allowed to leave, because I am ALWAYS stuck at home. I have no social life, never have been able to spend a lot of time with friends outside of school. I can't get a job, because if I do then me and my brother and sister will all lose our health insurance. That keeps me from moving out. She takes whatever is left over(after books and school supplies) from my federal grant every semester. The main reason I am posting this is because I need to rant, but I am also looking for advice.

Discuss:
-Bad parenting
-What you would do in my situation
-Generally, how ******** up this s**t is.

...if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image
You never explained why you didn't massage her a**.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

God-The-RapistV2.0

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

rolleyes

The though of anything having to do with my mothers a** repulses me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image
That's not a very good reason at all. Your mother birthed you and (I am assuming) raised you and you benefit from her being alive. It would be nice for you to massage her to relieve some of the pain that she is in from a disease that is very hard to deal with.

If I was in constant pain I would have issues dealing with the small things in life too.

I think you need to take your head out of your a** and think about all the things that you have been advantaged with your entire life because of her and then even if you don't think it was worth it you should still shut the ******** up and massage your mother because it's the right thing to do.

Hell I don't even like my parents and they never raised me but I still do them favours.

Also at the whole "She brought blah blah blah up". SHES A WOMAN. Get used to it.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

God-The-RapistV2.0

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 pm

While some of that is true, it's no excuse for her to rip me off and treat me like s**t. She constantly insults me with damn near every sentence she speaks nowadays, and refuses to even let me sleep in peace without making me get up and do something for her. If the dog has to go to the bathroom while I'm not home, she has to wait for me to get home and let her out. I do a lot of stuff for her, I run all her errands and get her food and drink all the time(many times at 2 in the morning). I'm just saying, that is where I draw the line.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm
hmmmmm

well there is ONE thing i can think of ninja

but it might end up with you going to hell for blasphomey...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Agent_of_Misfortune
hmmmmm

well there is ONE thing i can think of ninja

but it might end up with you going to hell for blasphomey...

It's probably already too late for that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:41 pm
hmmm.... then all you have to do is take a ziplock bag and fill it half way with water.... place a pieace of paper that your mother has signed (anything with her signature will work)

now add in a s**t load of garlic...(fresh if you can... powderd if you cant)
and a s**t load of salt..

throw it in the freezer....

Congradulations!!! youve jsut preformed an amazeing chillout spell...

works for me every time xp  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

rofl Ha, that's great!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:45 pm
mock me if you wish... but it accualy works... kept my family from killing each other a coupple summers ago... stare  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:50 pm

No mocking whatsoever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Try to get her a chair that massages her a** as well as her back. And explain to her that as her child you just don't feel comfortable massaging her a**. back would be fine but you feel that massaging her a** is crossing a line or two.

Women will bring up s**t from the past. Don't ask why, even I don't know why. Just before this I was actually thinking of something that happened about a year ago that pissed me off. No reason, and it came to me out of no where, but it still happened and of course I got angry thinking about it again. Just try to shrug it off.

Now if none of that works I suggest you try and move to Canada. Getting away from your mother is the best advice I have for you, and if health care is super important, then I suggest going to where ever the closest place is with health care. A little far fetched but I think it would be best for you to get the hell away from her for a while.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Health care, I can always get from my school. It's not MY health care I'm worried about, it's my sibling's. They are on Medicaid, and I am too. And once I move out, I plan on going back to Illinois for a bit. I know people there, and there is a good school there that I know of. My main problem right now is that I am stuck in a vicious circle. I can't move out because I have no job, I can't get a job because I'm stuck at home. I got into an accident yesterday which realisticly wasn't my fault, but legally and insurance-wise it is my fault. She is really going nuts on me for that. That's not the only thing, but that's what is fresh in my mind right now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

Get out of the house for a bit. If your mom ask tell her you need to go for a walk to calm down, or to relax whatever one she'll be more kind to. It sounds like you have a s**t load on your mind and I find the best thing to do is just go somewhere, or do something so you can be alone with your mind. Somewhere where you can think and organize all your thoughts. For me it's being by water, be it a river stream or lake, or pulling out my hair as bad for me as that is, I can get right inside my head and just think.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:12 pm

I've done that before, with mixed results. Most recently, I did so and was out putting in some job applications when I ran into a friend, who offered me a place to stay for the night. I accepted, and at 4 a.m. my phone went off with her saying I either get outside (she was parked in front of my friends house) or she wakes everyone in the house up. Not fun. Some times it goes by without incident, I go back home and we talk it out maturely. She once called the cops on me for "running away"

For me, my relaxation is to either listen to some music (Something like Pink Floyd, soft stuff) or fire up my Gamecube and take out a bit of frustration on Soul Calibur II, SSBM, or Starfox Assult. I usually feel a lot better after doing such.

You have given some good advice though, I will have to remember these recomendations.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff