Reply Community Lounge
I can't find my sketchbook/notepad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazycommie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 pm
I'm going places tomorrow. Normally, I don't bring my notebook/sketchbook, but I'm in a particularly creative mood these past few days. I haven't been feeling like using it since Novemberish, which was before the move.

I have to find a spiral notebook amidst an ocean of boxes I still haven't unpacked, and I must do it without making a munch of noise. Needless to say, I'm also feeling particularly bitchy because of this.

That is all...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm
I... err that sucks but what exactly is the discussion here? You might need to spoonfeed some topics cause I can't find one...

edit: I take it back I can figure out what to talk about, why don't you try looking for it closer to the morning when people are already getting up? Or if worse comes to worse just grab a spare notebook.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:22 am
You could alway's grab a notepad or scrap paper if you can't find one and quickly sketch out some rough guide's and then by the time you buy a new one or even find it then you will have more idea's to develop into your picture biggrin

x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 am
TieselGirl09
You could alway's grab a notepad or scrap paper if you can't find one and quickly sketch out some rough guide's and then by the time you buy a new one or even find it then you will have more idea's to develop into your picture biggrin

x

Thanks for the idea.  

lazycommie

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 am
lazycommie
TieselGirl09

x

Thanks for the idea.

You're welcome smile
I'm here anytime!!!

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Kee is Speaking!

Alright then....Why talk about your personal problems here? It's not like we know where it is. Go find it yourself. And Yeah, I carry a sketcbook wherever I go too.  

Dark Kee

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:10 pm
I completely aplogize. I needed a sketch book and stole it. I'll have it back by next Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:12 pm
XxKeexX
Kee is Speaking!

Alright then....Why talk about your personal problems here? It's not like we know where it is. Go find it yourself. And Yeah, I carry a sketcbook wherever I go too.
So we can give him advice that's why. This is a pretty friendly guild so we don't mind being told about a problem to give advice about it. You don't have to be rude about it...

@Sav ....now I'm curious as to what you were drawing or doing... I'm hoping for the completely innocent act of just drawing stuff.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces