Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GENES - Do you Have them?
  Yes
  No
View Results

God-The-RapistV1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm
So as some of you may or may not know I am Native American in decent but not purely. I am roughly 3/4 Mohawk and the rest is a mixture of many different European peoples. If you have ever studies Native people from North America you would know that the Mohawk were very pale compared to other Natives of the country so I never really had a chance at really looking like I was a "red skin" but I have somehow managed to be an almost statistical impossibility.

Somehow I have managed to inherit ever recessive gene in my families genetic pool. I have White skin, blond hair, blue eyes, an inability to grow full facial hair, curls. On top of those I have red coloured highlights in the little facial hair that I can grow so it looks like I dye my hair.

It is really difficult for me to explain to people my ancestry without them questioning me in full detail because of disbelief.

I also hate the fact that I can barely grow a goatee. I would love to grow a full beard but I know that will never happen because my father is 46 and still cant do it.

SO!

How many of you know that you have inherited the short end of the gene pool?

Do you like your genes?

Have you ever thought of getting surgery to correct what you feel is a "mistake"?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:57 pm
Bah genes. I got all the bad ones in my family too...
I have acne, hairy toes, joint problems, back problems, greasy skin and hair, a delicate system, and to top it all off, bad vision and crooked teeth that keep going back after my retainers come off... stare
I would never consider surgery, though. Gross as I am, I'm the wholesome, can't-do-anything-about-it-because-that's-how-I-am kind of gross. 4laugh  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:08 pm
I like my genes so far. I can grow a gotee and soon I think the whole beard. My eyes are really nice (or so the ladies say) granted they are shitty at seeing distances. Over all my frame is a little too stocky, but the density makes it a little easier to shove people.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm
Saverio C.
I like my genes so far. I can grow a gotee and soon I think the whole beard. My eyes are really nice (or so the ladies say) granted they are shitty at seeing distances. Over all my frame is a little too stocky, but the density makes it a little easier to shove people.
User Image

Well arn't we just the king of genetic structure?

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

God-The-RapistV1

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:04 pm
God-The-RapistV1
Saverio C.
User Image

I can't hear you over the sound of the facial hair I'm growing!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Most of my genes come from Western Europe, and it's evident in my features. My grandmother was from Japan, though, and it seems the only trait I've inherited from her is my height. xp  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let's see. I don't tan well, just burn and get more freakles, then my hair is a lite brown, and I have wide feet. I just couldn't get my dad's nice tanning skin, no I had to have my mom's complextion. Then my mom has nice curly red hair and my dad has nice black thin hair, so I ended up with thin, flat brownish hair.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm
    I'm 1/8 Puerto Rican although I show no sign of this whatsoever. My mother does, but my siblings and I just got a lot of our dad in us so we're white as anything. My dad was adopted so it's tough to determine on that side what I perhaps could have as far as genes go, but lack.

I'm pretty okay on my height and weight...but my facial structure is terrible. It's like a hodgepodge of who knows what. It would be very easy for me to one day give into vanity and "correct" some things a bit. My nose at least....
    But that's not for me to worry about now... sweatdrop
    Most of anything else that perhaps didn't turn out well is easily managed. I can dye my hair, had braces to straighten my teeth, etc.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 pm
I think I've got pretty good genes as far as it goes. I wish my skin were a darker tan but at least I don't burn in the sun, I just tan. I sometimes wish my hair weren't so curly if only because if I cut it too short it tries to reach afro status. I do have a thicker build but then that also makes me really curvy so again happy with that I suppose. I think I've got a little too much European blood for my liking and not enough native american but ah well, that's my luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 pm
Saverio C.
God-The-RapistV1
Saverio C.
User Image

I can't hear you over the sound of the facial hair I'm growing!
I couldn't help but laugh my a** off. I wont be growing any facial hair for a long while, so you are not alone! I'm the palest white in my family and I got my dad's nose, including the broken part.  

Izumi Iris

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 am
Honestly I like to be clean shaven so I have to shave every week or I look like s**t. Once I get a 5 o'clock shadow I will be scruffy so the ladies will call me manly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:17 am
I got my dad's ugly a** nose. evil
It's like a beak...
I even got teased once that it could be a mountain for ants to ski on crying
If I had the money, I'd totally pay to have it fixed.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 am
User Image

I too hate what I got. Somehow I managed to get my dad's top row of teeth and my moms bottom row, which means they're all wonky as hell. My mom's top row is straight and nice, and my dad's bottom row is nice, but no I get the ******** up ones. I hate freckles but I was screwed that way because both my parents were little freckle monsters. I have my fathers bulbus nose which was got worse when it was broken, I didn't know it so I never went to the hosiptal now I have a bump on my nose too. I'm short, I have my father's shoulders and I have poopy coloured eyes. Really they're brown with spots of green, they're poop. And my hair is straight and I can't do a damn thing with it!

The only thing I super dislike though are my breasts, they're already granny boobs, flat and saggy as hell. If I ever get the money I'd get them done. I don't want them bigger, I just want them to look like boobs for once!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 pm
I got the excessive facial hair gene, GTR; you wanna trade?

I also got the genes for being tall, having massive tits, ADHD, a predisposition towards alcoholism and other addictions, farsightedness, amazing colour-changing eyes, baboon-like body hair, migraines, large teeth, small jaw bones, and a defective heart.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Phaeton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:04 pm
You're complaining about not being able to grow facial hair? I have a family history of diabetes and heart disease on both sides of the family. I'm lucky I didn't inherit the weight gain. I'm halfway to a unibrow though.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff