Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
funny requests Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugo chara?
  doki doki!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:31 pm
i think its sad that not everyone gets to read through the funny join requests we often get, so i'm starting a thread for one.

all mods plz feel free to participate and contribute!

tonight's funny request comes to us courtesy of Blood Dynasty!

Quote:
o_o... umm, I would like to earn gold?... crude I'm honestly not sure how I'm suppose to write these (first entry for a guild). uh.. I like gold and I want to get / earn / achieve some? I guess that's as simple as I can put it... I think. oh, and I promise to follow the rulez biggrin and I like turtles! and happy valentines day?

lol, welcome to the guild, yo! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 pm
^n^

sounds like something i would write....minus the gold and with many more dots...............i like turtles!  

Lineriku

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 pm
XD Lawl I think mine was a paragraph about how I was bored on gaia and I wanted something more to do than just getting items and so on. I tried making it 200 words. ._. I thought it was necessary. XD I think I said something about the gift ninja idea being fun, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 pm
i cant remember my request.....but...i think it did have a lot of dots...or not....seriously it was so long ago that it was WAAYYY before the gift ninjas....even before the fg4pg movie and the comics....before all those member thingies too.....which reminds me....why was i deleted from that¿¿....  

Lineriku

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 pm
Lineriku
i cant remember my request.....but...i think it did have a lot of dots...or not....seriously it was so long ago that it was WAAYYY before the gift ninjas....even before the fg4pg movie and the comics....before all those member thingies too.....which reminds me....why was i deleted from that¿¿....

i'm sorry. your act of ellipses rape has made it impossible for me to understand what you're saying.

please retype the message and try again later.

*beep*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:13 am
I don't remember my FIRST paragraph. My second was "HELP! It's Egga and I was HACKED D:" xd  

MonsieurSponge

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:25 am
bluegrass cat
Lineriku

i'm sorry. your act of ellipses rape has made it impossible for me to understand what you're saying.

*beep*

>n<

you never did like my dots....what have you got against these poor little things, huh¿¿....fine.....only for you....

ahem....

i cant remember my request, but, i think it did have a lot of dots. or not. seriously, it was so long ago that it was WAAYYY before the gift ninjas. even before the fg4pg movie and the comics. before all those member thingies, too. which reminds me, why was i deleted from that¿¿

( *shudders* that felt so strange.....semi proper grammar...on the interwebz...i feel so low.... )

edit....
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 pm
Lineriku
bluegrass cat
Lineriku

*beep*

>n<

you never did like my dots....what have you got against these poor little things, huh¿¿....fine.....only for you....

ahem....

i cant remember my request, but, i think it did have a lot of dots. or not. seriously, it was so long ago that it was WAAYYY before the gift ninjas. even before the fg4pg movie and the comics. before all those member thingies, too. which reminds me, why was i deleted from that¿¿

( *shudders* that felt so strange.....semi proper grammar...on the interwebz...i feel so low.... )

edit....
User Image

yay! almost proper punctuation! awesome sauce!

okay, if you were taken off the old dm list, the reason why is bc last year we held elections for a NEW list of dm's bc a LOT of the old dm's were never around anymore.

being a dedicated member means that almost everyone in the guild should recognize and remember ACTUAL POSTS that you've made. it also means you stick around and help out and don't do that whole "i'm leaving for a year, OH BUT NOW I'M BACK!" stuff.

cause that's annoying. stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:41 pm
well its not my fault i was without internet for so long....i wouldve talked more but i was shy....and....i guess didnt really follow what was going on....its ok though i just wanted to know why...as long as it wasnt for no reason.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 pm
funnies for tonight:

first we have KillerX107's gem:

Quote:
Um because i need to join guild and you could probably use some extra members and stuff. I also need to learn how to make $$$ and i would be obliged to join. so can i join

because over 11 thousand users just isn't enough! no! we need EXTRA members! rofl

and, from AJsmarty:

Quote:
I want to join this guild...because I want to.

lol, alrighty then! xd

tee, welcome to the guild, new people! thanks for making me lol! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 pm
lol, Im'ma join in on the fun too. 3nodding

AHEM...

Snowy Leeno

MAY I JOIN?

Sure, if you're that eager.

Champagne and Cyanide

Hrrmm...Perhaps because I'm assuming 9k counts as "poor."

Well, for some people it's filthy rich. For me... YAH YO ISH POORZ.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 pm
yay! new funny!

comes to us from winterviolet62:

Quote:
i want to join this guild because it sounds fun. also the avis here look pretty cool and i would love to meet them. my friend already joined this guild and i want to spend some time with him! also im poor and i need the cash

you know what? i wanna meet my avi, too! how do we accomplish this? i imagine it would involve something like the transporters you see on star trek and a whole lot of lard.

why lard? bc it makes s**t slippery, duh. rofl

tee hee hee, welcome to the guild, newbie! woo!

edit: new one from this morning!

from Delcene:

Quote:
im really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy super poor and this place sounds really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really realy cool

i dunno...looks like this one might NOT want to join, huh? rofl

welcome to our guild, funny person who says REALLY a lot!  

WastelandMama
Crew

ella2hip193

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 am
hey sup?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 am
ella2hip193
hey sup?

yeah, do not spam in the main forum. if you want to spam, go to the spamalot subforum.

stare

warning numero uno.  

WastelandMama
Crew

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Cant wait to become a mod then i would join in...i kinda remember my thingie...only thing i remember is... "I am a very giddy and fun guy to talk to."  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff