Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
funny requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugo chara?
  doki doki!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 am
oh, zaoth, its for fun. some of the requests are just crazy and deserve to be shared.

in any case, most of these members will go into the subs never to be heard from again...

if you can't take the heat, they ought not come in the kitchen in the first place. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 am
KITTY  

sweet lost Lanore

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 am
Jersey Raven
KITTY

don't spam! official mod warning! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm
I guess it dosn't matter but when I made my application I was thinking about just saying NOOB POWER but I chose not to dose that count or am I more of a noob then I was an hour or so ago?  

geruki

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm
geruki
I guess it dosn't matter but when I made my application I was thinking about just saying NOOB POWER but I chose not to dose that count or am I more of a noob then I was an hour or so ago?

lol, no, you're okay. in the new front page i'm probably going to add something about wanting to be amused by join requests ((might even turn it into a "if you make me lol, you get a treat" kinda thing)), but as of right now, you can put whatever you'd like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:52 am
User Image

Goodness. Talk about people spamming this for gold. e.e
Oh god, I can't EVEN imagine what my application must have looked like. x-x That was back in November of 06.

Probably something along the lines of I'm new, and I need help in understanding how to play Gaia yadda yadda yo. xD

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

doubledaisy

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 am
I read pages 1 and 5... I'm pretty sure my lame a** application is there. Don't remember it, but I'm not good at things like that. lol

I hate it when I'm invited to a guild, but still have to fill the application. "why do you want to join?" - You invited me!! biggrin xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:54 pm
lol hehee
yeah
that's funny
well you really can't blame the people who invited you
gaia just has the system set up that way... smile  

surymi

Cute Lil Deviant

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 am
I'm kinda shy with first impressions, so i know my application wasnt that funny. but i guess if i had to redo it, i would totally go for funny. if you tell people that they need to make you laugh in their app, you most definatly dont want to be drinking milk while reading them. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:39 pm
omg that person had a dinosaur surprised !! RaWr  

Random_chan_13

SoLongAndFairWell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 pm
I always took my requests sooo seriously, like i was asking for a real loan......i'm so weird  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff