Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Ʊɲɐʇʋʁɐɭ ::: Hymn, Sojo, and Hale

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:04 pm
The beating sun lined the horizon as the new winter's day began. The foot of snow through the forest has vanished in the past week as the temperature began to climb. Even the bird's were returning home. Streams all around glistened with clear water and the town's began buzzing with life. Sojo and Hymn stood next to each other on the porch of the mansion they resided in. The warm breeze blew from the ocean through the trees causing them both to shiver. Their actions mimicked one another as they reached for their tea and took a sip, today was a day of reunion for Sojo and relaxation for Hymn.

Since Sojo had sent out the letter asking for Hale to come over with his bottle they both had been cleaning the house. After renovating almost the entire bottom floor to having mainly glass around the main area.
Sojo had managed to build it where the glass could be raised up almost leaving a seamless view of the outside, it was quite ingenious.. and expensive.

Hymn moved through the entry way over to the doorway which led into the infamous library and vanished for a moment before coming back out with a book in his hand. "Now you tell me why I have to hide myself while your with Hale?" he asked stubbornly.

"I don't know exactly what is going to happen, here he comes. Just please don't be irrational again. Remember what happened last time.." Sojo pleaded.

"I'm sorry about that," the dust grumbled. He was getting tired of apologizing. Shrugging Sojo off he made his way back to the kitchen and stirred a few of the things that simmered on the stove. They were cooking a traditional family meal for three. It was a kind offering to Sojo's lover. Sliding over to the switch Hymn flipped it without a second thought and the windows lowered, right as the rain began to fall. Perfect timing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 pm
Shimmering jet black hair flowed over the faint breeze that wandered its way though the woods, cascading in torrents of black silk as it trailed after the slender and delicate man with olive eyes and almond skin. He was dressed in a rich Kimono of deep olive green silk and patterned with white cranes that tucked neatly into his pure black tied Hakama. He reached up and felt for the golden heart locket at his throat on a black silk ribbon. His other hand occupied with a traditional orient umbrella of bamboo with an olive, black and gold decorated covering.

Hale was sure he looked perfect this early spring day; perfect for his lover, Sojo, who happened to be an actual God. The man flushed slightly as he thought about his partner. 'Am I really good enough to be his?' he inquired mentally to himself. Hale was unsure if he was really deserving of the God's love, but that decision was up to Sojo as well. Hale sighed softly and contentedly and then reached into the sleeve of the arm that held the umbrella only to produce a strange bottle moments later.

He had found this odd bottle in a shop the first night he had arrived in Aimes; a peculiar shop he had yet to find again. Hale had come to the conclusion that the shop was magical in some manner or another and would not be able to find it again unless he required it. He frowned at the bottle as it ticked away in his hand. Before it was just a simple bottle with the faint image of a clock in it, but now, it shone fiercely with little glowing dials from different variants of clocks and time pieces spinning around the outside. It sparkled and whirred and ticked, even dinged every now and then. It was quire a peculiar piece.

Hale sighed as the rain began pouring out of the dull grey sky that hung low over head. It had been threatening to drop his entire trip from his home on the shores of Aimes to deep into the forest where Sojo and Hymn lived. The young host looked up from his bottle gazing to find himself standing at the start of Sojo's garden path, the God sitting up on the balcony that bordered the entire building.

Forgetting all sense of propriety, Hale rushed through the entrance garden and the little gate and right up the steps of the porch, only kicking off his wooden sandals the instant he came upon the dry wood. He tossed his umbrella down and leapt into Sojo's arms, burying his face into the God's shoulder, "Oh Sojo, I missed you," he murmured softly. Hale hadn't seen his lover in months, and he was so very glad that the God had returned in time for the stormy season; Hale was terrified of thunderstorms.

Seiaeka
Captain

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:06 pm
Hymn had made his way through the house organizing a few of the necessities as he closed up the curtains to hide the surprise he was drawing up inside for Sojo and Hale. He knew his father could cook but today he made it his duty to prepare everything than vanish into the library again so they could be together. The dust opened the oven and checked on the desert before he slid on the oven mitts and pulled it out, setting it in the heater to keep it at the same hot temperature.

The dust also stirred the vegetables and gumbo that sat on the stove, and finished making the salad. Setting the table was easy, as it was only for two. Placing heating pads under the right dishes he smiled. Everything was in order. With his plate already made the dust made sure to make it look like he hadn't messed with any of the food and sliding off into the library he shut the doors, his body vanishing without a trace.

Sojo heard the approach of Hale before he entered the garden and when the man ran into his arms Sojo blushed for a moment, pulling his partner closer to him. "Oh how I've missed you too my beloved." he whispered into Hale's ear. Pulling the other into a kiss they stood there for a moment before Sojo parted the feeling. "Come, let us go inside, away from these storms. I know you fear them." he spoke and opened the door, unaware of what Hymn had prepared for him.

The inside of the house was much different from what it previously had been. The spacious first floor was more Victorian and extravagantly decorated. The beams supporting the second floor were all hand carved as was each other detail in the remodeled house. The kitchen was tucked away in the corner still and the Dining room remained separate, as did the library, from the rest.

The stairwell was magnificent and was just to the right of your entrance into the house. Music seemed to always come from an old recorder tucked away in a corner. Pulling Hale into the house Sojo gave his partner another kiss before he smelt the food from the dining room. Ignoring the scent he held his lover close and smiled. "How have you been all this time..?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Hale flushed as he was embraced and kissed, having become unaccustomed to Sojo's touch after such a long separation. He beamed up at the other for a moment as they stood there, the rain pounding against the porch roof, sending streamers of water over the edge. It was still cold and there remained a few drifts of snow yet where the sun did not reach. Hale's breaths came in little puffs as the temperature dropped significantly from the cold winter rain; he shivered a little, despite his layered double Kimono for winter.

Grabbing his umbrella and sandals as he was led inside and kissed again, Hale flushed and turned away, placing his items down before looking around in awe at the house. He wasn't sure what to think of it, seeing as he was a simple man with simple tastes; very easy to please. "O-oh," he mumbled a little as he was pulled close to Sojo once again, "My bottle grew; or changed. I'm not exactly sure, but it certainly was quite an experience," he chuckled softly as he held up the ticking and glowing item.

Hale hadn't left the item alone once since he had gotten it, fearing that something or someone bad might try to steal it form him while it was out of his possession. This only worried him because it might make the child too attached or just sick of his presence in general. Of course, having never been a parent before, Hale was at a loss for answers. "I guess I have been doing well; if a little lonely," he said, his face becoming a little saddened.

He looked around, "It smells so good in here," he said with a smirk, "Did you cook?" he asked, turning his gaze up to the God's face. "How has Hymn been lately? Any signs of growth?" he asked, more questions popping up in his mind as he reambled off the current. Hale shut his mouth; how unbecoming of a Host, rambling like that.

Seiaeka
Captain

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 pm
The god giggled at the rain of questions and pulled Hale along into the dinning room where a feast awaited the both of them. "No, I didn't, but I think Hymn cooked for us..." he said almost speechless. The dust had a bigger heart everyday. Sojo hadn't been allowed inside almost all day and preparing for Hale's arrival he had enough work outside to keep him busy. The god ran his finger along the table's edge and pulled out a chair for Hale. Sojo had discovered that the dust had left only two chairs beside each other on the table which made Sojo smile.

Sojo took a seat in his chair and pulled apart the table setting so everything was where it belonged. It had been tradition to him that everything was stacked on the biggest plate. It was big plate, small plate, cup, two forks, a spoon, and a knife with a napkin under it all. Sojo smiled as Hymn had kept to the formalities, all the food on one side of the table the desert seperate with a bottle of wine on ice between them. The god was pleased.

"Hymn, is maturing, I think he will grow soon enough. He seems to miss Cada a lot though- poor fella." explained Sojo curiously. "How is your dust progressing, it seems to be at the Spinning Dust stage. I'm quite curious to see the boy, or girl, that comes out of it."

The god offered Hale to serve himself first than he stood up rounding the table, putting dumplings, stuffing, ham, macaroni, and all sorts of other things on it. The god sat his smaller plate aside for later, desert, and filled his glass with the wine.

Before Sojo could eat, he leaned over and kissed Hale on the lips for a moment longer than time could hold. Everything around them seemed to freeze again as their kiss continued. The bottle had worked again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Hale blinked at the food with slight amazement. Did Dusts often do this sort of thing? he couldn't wait to meet other Dusts to see what they were like. He had encountered a fair few already and had been impressed every time thus far. "He has a very big heart. I will have to thank him later for this meal and the generous offer of privacy for the two of us," he said softly, filling up his plate as he was offered to do so before taking his seat.

"It will be interesting to see how he matures to an adult; as for mine, I hope it's a boy. I don't want females in my home, especially growing ones. That could be a little disruptive to their development with a homosexual parent," he laughed softly as he filled his wine glass with the beautiful red liquid. He plucked his glass from the table and swirled it slightly, sniffing it lightly before taking a sip, "Your wine has a beautiful flavour," he said softly, looking up in surprise as he found himself being kissed once again. How he missed Sojo so much.

Time around them seemed to pause, and for a moment, the incessant ticking of this bottle paused, allowing their touch to last just those moments longer. As things seemed to speed up again, Hale turned a furious shat of red and turned back to his food, stuffing a dumpling into his mouth to avoid saying something strange.

Chewing for a good minutes while looking anywhere but at Sojo, he finally swallowed and looked back over at the God, "So, where have you been all of this time?" he asked, wondering what had happened to his lover to cause such an extended disappearance.

Seiaeka
Captain

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Sojo smiled as his partner went red and took a taste of the sweet wine. It wasn't bitter or strong, Hymn had picked a good one from the cellar. Sojo was pleased, very pleased, with Hymn by this point. Sticking a bite of the sweet potatoes in his mouth he smiled at the taste. Nothing was more perfect than this right here, with Hale. He loved being close to the man. Sojo fumbled with his words for a second until Hale asked his own question.

"I've been above, my travels have led me places I wish I hadn't gone, and I too have been looking for Aevah. She just up and vanished, a good friend of mine she was. Other than that, I've been drug around seeing the different towns with Hymn.. quite an eye opener that was for me." he explained looking at his lover. He didn't look much different than he was the last time. Nothing about either of them had changed except Sojo's hair was longer and even purer white than before.

The god finished his meal and when Hale did too he pulled the other with him up the stairs into his room. It was big and a wall was covered in curtains blocking anyone from looking in. The room was lit dimly by a couple of lights and the warmth of the home could be echoed in here as well. Leaning on Hale as soon as they were in privacy Sojo kissed the human absorbed into the kiss the moment their lips touched.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games