Reply RP/Game
Madlib!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 pm
On a Rain Halloween in the town of Berlin, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a Vampire but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a Zombie instead. My Zombie costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Alyss. Alyss opened the door and said, "Hello, there!". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very Spooky. Alyss said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the Moon. I didn't get any Reese's or Snickers for Halloween that year.

Want to create your own Madlib like this one? Go to:
http://www.internetfamilyfun.com/games/hallmadlib.htm

(Plus, since this is a game like fun sort of thing, I thought it would be best to put this forum in the RP/Game lounge.)

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a Stormy Halloween in the town of Seattle, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a Cat but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a Fairy instead. My Fairy costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Vanyal. Vanyal opened the door and said, "Hey". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very Shiny. Vanyal said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the Hilltop. I didn't get any Mars or M & M's for Halloween that year.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:09 pm
On a dark and stormy Halloween in the town of Doomsville, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a Fear incarnate but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a a pie instead. My a pie costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Death. Death opened the door and said, "The bell tolls for thee". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very horrifying. Death said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the Happy Town. I didn't get any Reese's or Mr. Goodbar for Halloween that year.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 pm
On a dark Halloween in the town of Caleta, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a fairy princess but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a dark vampire instead. My dark vampire costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Red devil. Red devil opened the door and said, "I was expecting you". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very Nervous. Red devil said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the Rome. I didn't get any Red mints or Fire balls for Halloween that year.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 pm
On a rainy Halloween in the town of Barton, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a witch but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a vampyre instead. My vampyre costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice opened the door and said, "Hey". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very ugly. Beetlejuice said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the Translavania. I didn't get any Payday or saltwater taffy for Halloween that year  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm
On a Shining Halloween in the town of Eureka, TX, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a Generic Superhero #4 but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a crappy sheet ghost instead. My crappy sheet ghost costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Electra. Electra opened the door and said, "Why, how do you do?". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very dumbfounded. Electra said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the spooky old cat lady's house down the street. I didn't get any Twix or Lollipops for Halloween that year.  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:43 pm
On a snowy Halloween in the town of Cairo, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a zombie but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a mummy instead. My mummy costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of Clark Kent. Clark Kent opened the door and said, "Hola". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very lumpy. Clark Kent said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the WC. I didn't get any Mounds or SweetTarts for Halloween that year.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 pm
On a sticky Halloween in the town of easthaverbrookwestington, I was going to go trick or treating. I decided to dress up as a nudist but everyone thought I would scare people, so I decide to dress up as a George Bush instead. My George Bush costume was done to perfection and I looked great. The first door I knocked on turned out to be the home of d**k Cheney. d**k Cheney opened the door and said, "WAAAAZZUUUUUPPP???". I tried to utter the words, "trick or treat" but I was very sketchy. d**k Cheney said, "come in". I said, no way and ran as fast as I could for the Death Star. I didn't get any stale peanuts or snickers with razorblades for Halloween that year.

I picked a different one too XD

In 1492 Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean acid green. He was headed to Tom Nook's Ripoff Emporium but he got lost on the way and landed in Canuckistan. Everyone was happy that he arrived except for Stretch Armstrong. Stretch Armstrong said, I would rather of gone to United States of Armenia.

When they got there they said Yo, yo, wassup?. Then they unpacked their electric razor and nose hair trimmer. The natives were very confused and said 'Sketchy! What do you do with that?' Christopher Columbus said, 'We are going to use these to fart' And they all lived happily every after.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff