Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songs?
  Ohh yeah I know what My song is
  Nah I don't really have a song...
View Results

Chibi Naomi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 pm
Can any any of you guys help me out...I am questing for a Muchi puppy and a Coco kitty. Please ANYTHING would be great.
Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm
i dont really think theres a song that describes me...just songs that im in the mood to listen to, as in the music ( not so much the lyrics, though ) expresses what i feel at teh time.......but nothing that can describe me........hmm...since ive had so many mood swings and conflicting thoughts, ive listened to a bunch of songs actually...........'clouds over california' by devildriver is one that i would listen to when im angry/crazy......i listen to norah jones and esperanza spalding, and a bunch of jazz or classical music when i have those brief calm, sane moments...just non-negative music actually......ugh...i really cant remember much, i havent listened to my music in a while.......

edit...

chibi naomi....this isnt the thread to ask about that.....edit your post and find a thread where one of the guildies can help you...........

Lineriku

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 am
-iSnug-
Well, no song can explain me... but i use "Remember the name" to modivate myself... For example, in a very important state fitness test, we had to jog 5 miles without stopping, so me and my friends ran together (at a decent pace, of course razz ) An all hummed "Remember the name" By Fort Minor, even 1 of my friends started singing it. surprised

Dude I totally just said that! It's such a great song to get yourself pumped up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 am
EggaxSponge
-iSnug-
Well, no song can explain me... but i use "Remember the name" to modivate myself... For example, in a very important state fitness test, we had to jog 5 miles without stopping, so me and my friends ran together (at a decent pace, of course razz ) An all hummed "Remember the name" By Fort Minor, even 1 of my friends started singing it. surprised

Dude I totally just said that! It's such a great song to get yourself pumped up.
If you did say it... i didnt notice xP. Usually i just read the last 2-3 posts before i post myself. In the locker room as well, someone puts up an "iHome" and plays it from their iPod full blast before a football game.  

-iSnug-

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 am
alrighty, wtf is up with all these n00bs making my life difficult. BLUEGRASS DOESN'T WANNA HAVE TO DO GUILD WORK ALL THE TIME! crying

ahem, anyway, i don't know if its possible to have a song that stays the same ALL your life. people change too much.

oh! but i do adore jupiter from the planets symphony by holst. actually, the whole damn symphony is pretty bitchin'. xd

also, anything mozart, but especially that clarinet concerto. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 am
unless there is some strange mix between wierd al's white an nerdy, ACDC's have a drink on me, and Iron Maiden's number of the beast, and run to the hills, then there probably isn't  

mathwl1020

ValkyriePrincess92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 am
mathwl1020
unless there is some strange mix between wierd al's white an nerdy, ACDC's have a drink on me, and Iron Maiden's number of the beast, and run to the hills, then there probably isn't

haha, no i dont think there's a song with that much of an awesome combination!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff