Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Is it me or....?[EDIT #2] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it more or....?
  YES ISH MEH
View Results

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Is it me or does it seem out of the 10k+ users in this guild...there is only a select group of us?

Like:

Chiana
Egga
Snuggy
Zaoth
Churrlo
angel
blue
munchie
Lyss
Midori
Dana Pixie Stix
Iconisized Ghost
Angie Moo

i cant think of anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:51 pm
you forgot jfm and ace

talk2hand But I came second so it's okay. heart

Hmm. That's what you call dedicated members, buddy.  

MonsieurSponge

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 pm
There's also alot of people active in the subforums, but not so much in the main forums.

=)
But there's a group of us that have been very consistently active, for years. We don't go anywhere xD Even if we leave, must of us come back sooner or later..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm
I hope to get on that list someday, I really have absolutely no plans to leave this guild at all  

mathwl1020

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 pm
XD I know, but I think there might be people who frequent that we don't know about, like chia said in the subs. XD I wandered in there once and I got lost. There's so many unknowns!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:49 pm
ye...the subforums have become like a room we never go into but everyone else live there......as for the 10k+ part...im in quite a few guilds....and i dont ever go in them....might be the same for at least 9k+ of the members we have here.....the rest reside in the subforums.......  

Lineriku

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 pm
im frequent crying

wow that sounds kinda wrong doesnt it xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:55 pm
I try to be active. stare
Life just gets in the way. I moderate the subs a bit, even if I don't post in the main. In the summer I sit around for hours waiting for a new post in these forums. xd I refresh the page every minute to see if anybody's posted something new.

I'm such a bad mod. crying *bashes head against wall*  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:17 pm
oh, gawd, the subforums. eek

there are members in there i've NEVER EVEN HEARD OF! crying i just figure that all the people i approve who i never see posting must be posting in there, lol. sweatdrop

i take mini-breaks from the guild, but i told saku when i accepted the mod mantle that i would look at this as a job, so i make an effort to get on at LEAST once a day. even if i don't post, i still do my modly duties and such. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:36 am
Lucky for me, I frequent both the main and the subs, so I know many of the active members
YAY!!!  

mathwl1020

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:13 pm
bluegrass cat
oh, gawd, the subforums. eek

there are members in there i've NEVER EVEN HEARD OF! crying i just figure that all the people i approve who i never see posting must be posting in there, lol. sweatdrop

i take mini-breaks from the guild, but i told saku when i accepted the mod mantle that i would look at this as a job, so i make an effort to get on at LEAST once a day. even if i don't post, i still do my modly duties and such. 3nodding

I was really active at first, but I drowned in life. I remember warning a billion people in the subs on my first day because I was excited, and they were breaking thee rules...xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:31 pm
i've noticed this.
i try to stay out of the sub forums in all my guilds.. its like going into one of the back alleyways of a city (dirty, you dont know people there, strange things can happen... no? just me? ok). im trying to stay pretty active in the main forums here; try to get there every day to throw in my 10 cents that no one cares about!  

ValkyriePrincess92

kyruko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 pm
There are also members like me who come,post alot and Go like Nobodies business =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:36 pm
Fail.

You put TSN on there.....She told us she's never coming back ^^

Oh well.  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Zaoth Kun
Fail.

You put TSN on there.....She told us she's never coming back ^^

Oh well.

lol, I was kind of thinking about this. She left us about a month ago?

If you're going to list activie users, I would totally add Dana up there.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff